Page 444 of 708 FirstFirst ... 344394434440441442443444445446447448454494544 ... LastLast
Results 6,646 to 6,660 of 10619
  1. #6646
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Robert never saw it or even initially felt it.

    But the spray of blood from the huge gash across his chest spoke plainly of what had just happened.
    Robert had no blood to shed. No organs to hurt.

    It still hurt like hell.

    The youth growled, hand over his wound as Sergei multiplied. Okay fine, the guy was fast. Incredibly fast. Faster than him. But so what?

    In a blur of speed, Robert vanished.

    Faster.

    Robert gritted his teeth as he put everything in speed. Faster. Faster. Faster.

    He couldn't see him? Fine. He could see his allies at least.

    It was just a matter of hitting everything in the room but them!

    Bang Bang!

    Hundred of dust bullets came from him as he punched again and again. each aimed at a different part of the room.

  2. #6647
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    OOC: It's a disinitgration aura, not a heat aura. Your hand should be gone. O_o
    IC:

    Cammy spun, the burst of heat from the action more than enough to throw Cas off of her, "Shut up! I can handle her just fine!"

    She turned and waved her arm, the detonation beyond anything of the size and scope of what she had used before. Everything in front of her was gone, enveloped in the enormous shockwave.

    OOC: Class 150 shockwave, wide angle blast.
    The entire shockwave disappeared inside a portal.

    Carmen's smile actually looked borderline orgasmic at this.

    "Where oh where shall I channel such delicious power to? Perhaps that orphanage in Sector 13 that Father Jacob runs. Or perhaps I'll send it through the heart of power plants, destroying the industrial park area of Eden. Or better yet, perhaps I'll drop it on top of the people fighting outside the tower. Poor Xaric, done in by his own allies. How poetic."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  3. #6648
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Unfortunately, I'm not like Rivia and don't much about telepathy and things like that..." The air around Rosemary rippled as the entire room began to shake softly. Cracks formed and scattered across the floor and ceiling only to disperse like smoke, leaving only the patch of white flooring surrounded by a familiar scene the other Arcadians might recall: the entry way to the nearly endless stairs that led to Arcadia. "...but I can give us the home team advantage."

    Opening her hand, a white, broken sword immediately took residence and another glow of her eyes flashed by before the girl charged forth towards Carmen.
    The room and view shifted back to the white room.

    "Sorry girl, but this is my dimension we're in. My rules, and I rather like how it looks. It shows the blood so much better."

    Rosemary fell through the ground as a portal opened below her. It ejected her through the ceiling at higher speeds than she left, belly flopping her on the ground.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  4. #6649
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    OOC: It's a disinitgration aura, not a heat aura. Your hand should be gone. O_o
    IC:

    Cammy spun, the burst of heat from the action more than enough to throw Cas off of her, "Shut up! I can handle her just fine!"

    She turned and waved her arm, the detonation beyond anything of the size and scope of what she had used before. Everything in front of her was gone, enveloped in the enormous shockwave.

    OOC: Class 150 shockwave, wide angle blast.
    OOC: So it is written...

    IC:

    Casimir watched as his hand disintegrated seconds before she knocked him sway with force enough to dent his chest plate. Laying on the ground and in immense pain, he struggled to his feet only to watch her fire another shockwave.

    Ignoring the stump that used to be his hand, he built up a charge from the stolen lightning. "CAMMY!" He barked. "LOOK AT ME!"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  5. #6650
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    Robert had no blood to shed. No organs to hurt.

    It still hurt like hell.

    The youth growled, hand over his wound as Sergei multiplied. Okay fine, the guy was fast. Incredibly fast. Faster than him. But so what?

    In a blur of speed, Robert vanished.

    Faster.

    Robert gritted his teeth as he put everything in speed. Faster. Faster. Faster.

    He couldn't see him? Fine. He could see his allies at least.

    It was just a matter of hitting everything in the room but them!

    Bang Bang!

    Hundred of dust bullets came from him as he punched again and again. each aimed at a different part of the room.
    Robert could see blurred images of Sergei every now and then, but only that.

    More and more sword blows rained down on Robert, hacking away at him piece by piece.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  6. #6651
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Unfortunately, I'm not like Rivia and don't much about telepathy and things like that..." The air around Rosemary rippled as the entire room began to shake softly. Cracks formed and scattered across the floor and ceiling only to disperse like smoke, leaving only the patch of white flooring surrounded by a familiar scene the other Arcadians might recall: the entry way to the nearly endless stairs that led to Arcadia. "...but I can give us the home team advantage."

    Opening her hand, a white, broken sword immediately took residence and another glow of her eyes flashed by before the girl charged forth towards Carmen.
    She smiles as she takes in the new surroundings. About to ask how she did this, she is surprised to see Rosemary charging after her. She is about to follow her when a strong hand yanks her back. "This is your chance, don't blow it doing something stupid," Ramilia hisses out in a whisper. "Get ready."

    "You are not going to do something?"

    "I already did, when Cas made his initial attack," she replies cooly. She leans against the wall and folds her arms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy looked up, fire still blazing in her eyes despite her sorrow, "I... Its not my fault..."

    Cammy grit her teeth and glared at Max, "Are you saying I can't help?! That I'm not strong enough!?"

    Her aura flared, large as ever, eating through the floor and walls of the room, "I trained harder than any of you! I worked day and night! WHO DO YOU THIKN YOU ARE?! YOU'RE JUST SOME RICH SPOILED BRAT!"

    Her aura surged, sucking all the moisture out of the air and filling the room with dry, exhausting, heat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Camryn." Casimir didn't remove his hand, despite it being on fire. "I know it's not.. I lost control earlier too," he recalled the explosion he himself had created. "But you've got to calm down. She's not saying you're not strong enough. Just think about what happened when you fired off the shockwave.. she can just keep doing that unless we find a way around it."

    His bones and armor helped with the heat she was giving off but this wouldn't keep up. If he couldn't calm her down he'd need to get her to stop somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    OOC: It's a disinitgration aura, not a heat aura. Your hand should be gone. O_o
    IC:

    Cammy spun, the burst of heat from the action more than enough to throw Cas off of her, "Shut up! I can handle her just fine!"

    She turned and waved her arm, the detonation beyond anything of the size and scope of what she had used before. Everything in front of her was gone, enveloped in the enormous shockwave.

    OOC: Class 150 shockwave, wide angle blast.
    Maxana throws up two glass domes to protect the eventual redirection. I swear this girl is a bloody twat.

  7. #6652
    Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    4,073

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Suddenly, there are more than one Sergei. Dozens, most unseen, are speeding through the room.

    "Roar: Red!"
    Mack stood very still, thinking. Sergei wasn't striking to kill. He seemed to be targeting only those who try to pass him. Mack should be fine if he didn't make an overt move.

    He extended his Zephyrkinetic senses, trying to see if he could isolate Sergei as the man sped throughout the room. Trying to determine if Sergei had truly multiplied, or if this was some sort of trick. If he could determine which was the 'real' Sergei, it shouldn't matter how fast the man was. So long as he remained within Mack's range, which was much bigger than the room itself, this should work.

    Sliding a hand into his pocket, Mack grabbed the first thing he could find - the comm link, and pulled it out.

  8. #6653
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Mack stood very still, thinking. Sergei wasn't striking to kill. He seemed to be targetting only those who try to pass him. Mack should be fine if he didn't mke an overt move.

    He extended his Zephyrkinetic senses, trying to see if he could isolate Sergei as the man sped throughout the room. Trying to determine if Sergei had truly multiplied, or if this was some sort of trick. If he could determine which was the 'real' Sergei, it shouldn't matter how fast the man was. So long as he remained within Mack's range, which was much bigger than the room itself, this should work.

    Sliding a hand into his pocket, Mack grabbed the first thing he could find - the comm link, and pulled it out.
    No, from what his limited senses could tell, they were all the real Sergei.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  9. #6654
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    All her heat was sucked into a portal and disappeared. Carmen smiled widely.

    "Fool girl. You can't hurt me here. This is my domain, and in here, you're just a child that never learned to control herself. Look at you, you've done more damage to your own friends and allies than I have, yet to rant and rave about being able to do something. You're just a broken tool for your grandfather."
    Camryn's aura widened, "Don't talk about me like that!"

    She was quivering in rage, but she looked like she was ready to burst into tears, "I... I'll...

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    The entire shockwave disappeared inside a portal.

    Carmen's smile actually looked borderline orgasmic at this.

    "Where oh where shall I channel such delicious power to? Perhaps that orphanage in Sector 13 that Father Jacob runs. Or perhaps I'll send it through the heart of power plants, destroying the industrial park area of Eden. Or better yet, perhaps I'll drop it on top of the people fighting outside the tower. Poor Xaric, done in by his own allies. How poetic."
    Cammy's face was a terrible mix, pure sorrow and rage, "Y-you... you bitch!"

    Anger, sorrow, and humiliation surged through her veins. She felt like an impotent goddess- nothing she did could hurt this woman.

    She let out a frustrated whine, before rocketing forward, trying to wipe Carmen from existence.

    OOC: Flying at Carmen with 150 speed, using the disintigration aura as a weapon.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  10. #6655
    i blow u kis Yun Lao's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A Cardboard Box
    Posts
    17,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    The room and view shifted back to the white room.

    "Sorry girl, but this is my dimension we're in. My rules, and I rather like how it looks. It shows the blood so much better."

    Rosemary fell through the ground as a portal opened below her. It ejected her through the ceiling at higher speeds than she left, belly flopping her on the ground.
    Just like that, Carmen had dominated her Fictional Reality and as she watched the Sword of Absolution vanish from her hand, Rosemary barely noticed the portal opening beneath her. A burst of air by Zetty prevented the girl from slamming into the ground once she shot out from the exit and slowly brought her down.

    Although it had been brief, Rosemary had gotten a sense of Carmen's psychic aura and it was almost frightening how much more powerful the other was.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

  11. #6656
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Camryn's aura widened, "Don't talk about me like that!"

    She was quivering in rage, but she looked like she was ready to burst into tears, "I... I'll...



    Cammy's face was a terrible mix, pure sorrow and rage, "Y-you... you bitch!"

    Anger, sorrow, and humiliation surged through her veins. She felt like an impotent goddess- nothing she did could hurt this woman.

    She let out a frustrated whine, before rocketing forward, trying to wipe Carmen from existence.

    OOC: Flying at Carmen with 150 speed, using the disintigration aura as a weapon.
    And then something happened. Carmen is splattered across the back of the room as Cammy flies through her, her aura burning right through Altero. Most of her body is vaporized on impact, with only a few remnants being thrown clear of Cammy.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  12. #6657
    Blind Resolve Hazard's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    13,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Robert could see blurred images of Sergei every now and then, but only that.

    More and more sword blows rained down on Robert, hacking away at him piece by piece.
    Not having durability sucked.

    Plus, it was kind of humiliating.

    Alright new plan, or rather first plan.

    Robert blurred.

    Towards his allies. Using all the speed he could and hoping Sergei wouldn't cut off his legs he touched each of them once.

    Diamond Eyes - Strengthen

    OOC: You all (well, the people in the same room as Robert not called Sergei) have 50+ to Durability.

  13. #6658
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    And then something happened. Carmen is splattered across the back of the room as Cammy flies through her, her aura burning right through Altero. Most of her body is vaporized on impact, with only a few remnants being thrown clear of Cammy.
    OOC: You'd never let me win on brute power alone... what devilry are you hiding, Cleric?
    IC:

    Cammy returned to examine her work, rage and fury still evident on her face. When she saw moting but the splattered remains, however, he face split into a smile so wide that it nearly split her face from ear to ear, "We did it! We won!"

    Her aura seemed to shimmer with pure exuberance, "Cas! Max! We got her!"

    It was like she didn't even realize she had just murdered a woman... or taken Casimir's hand off. She twirled through the air, radiating glee as fire twisted and circled around her.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  14. #6659
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Robert could see blurred images of Sergei every now and then, but only that.

    More and more sword blows rained down on Robert, hacking away at him piece by piece.
    Sloane didn't bother to stand up. He was only going to get hit in the legs again at that rate.

    Sergei was a blur, but he was focusing on Robert only. And if that area was going to be well-travelled....

    He clenched his fist, surrounding Robert with a veritable field of white Ether ropes. Sergei would have to sever them, but maybe it could entangle his blade and hands in the process.

  15. #6660
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,773

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane didn't bother to stand up. He was only going to get hit in the legs again at that rate.

    Sergei was a blur, but he was focusing on Robert only. And if that area was going to be well-travelled....

    He clenched his fist, surrounding Robert with a veritable field of white Ether ropes. Sergei would have to sever them, but maybe it could entangle his blade and hands in the process.
    Impressively, this does seem to slow his assault down on Robert.

    Marko steps in and uses Shield of the Just, amping his durability as he wades in. Sight beyond sight also kicked in, amping his various electronic senses up, trying to find Sergei.

    'Robert, get him in closer to me.'
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •