Page 4 of 708 FirstFirst 123456781454104504 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "You can say that again. This heat is unbearable." She leaps to the next pillar. She lands just fine, but her sweaty foot slides out from under her, sending her tumbling over the edge. She just manages to grab the ledge with both hands and holds on for dear life. "A little help, someone!!"
    Cammy leaped forward and grabbed onto her arms, struggling to pull her up, "C-C'mon... give me some help here, you weigh a ton...!"

OOC: Traveling Europe for 10 days. This is my last post until then.

Please ghost Cammy. Right now I have her in a place where she's slowly growing more confident and becoming more assertive. When she sees Silence again, she will sneak attack him from below and justify her actions based on the fact that he kidnapped and tortured her and her friends.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    He awoke with a start.

"Ah hello Miss Ember," Marko said once he had recovered his bearings, "How may I help you?"
    "Just checking on you dude."
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy leaped forward and grabbed onto her arms, struggling to pull her up, "C-C'mon... give me some help here, you weigh a ton...!"

OOC: Traveling Europe for 10 days. This is my last post until then.

Please ghost Cammy. Right now I have her in a place where she's slowly growing more confident and becoming more assertive. When she sees Silence again, she will sneak attack him from below and justify her actions based on the fact that he kidnapped and tortured her and her friends.
    OOC: You mean me? Okay, I'll do my best. Have fun :)

IC: Maxana make sure she has a good footing and pushes herself up onto the pillar. Huffing for air, she smiles at Camryn, "Thanks luv. That could have gotten rather messy."

Skye continues from pillar to pillar, sometimes barely making the jump. "Each of these really makes me want to run my sword through that mobile trash receptacle more and more." She steams.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Skye continues from pillar to pillar, sometimes barely making the jump. "Each of these really makes me want to run my sword through that mobile trash receptacle more and more." She steams.
    Maxana follows close behind her, now even more careful after her near fatal mishap. "I wish thete was a way for us to take his power and make him go through this, just to see how he would feel."

OOC: You mean me? Okay, I'll do my best. Have fun :)

IC: Maxana make sure she has a good footing and pushes herself up onto the pillar. Huffing for air, she smiles at Camryn, "Thanks luv. That could have gotten rather messy."
    Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Cammy grabbed Max. Casimir let out a sigh of relief.

At the same time, the pillar he'd been waiting on groaned again. He needed to move. He chuckled nervously. "Not trying to rush you all or anything, but could you all hurry? Apparently I'm too fat."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Just checking on you dude."
    "Oh I'm fine just doing bit of training is all."

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Cammy grabbed Max. Casimir let out a sigh of relief.

At the same time, the pillar he'd been waiting on groaned again. He needed to move. He chuckled nervously. "Not trying to rush you all or anything, but could you all hurry? Apparently I'm too fat."
    "Looks like someone needs to go on a diet," she teases. Still, she picks up the pace a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Ptrvc View Post
    "Oh I'm fine just doing bit of training is all."
    "Training?" She sat back. "How so?"
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Maxana follows close behind her, now even more careful after her near fatal mishap. "I wish thete was a way for us to take his power and make him go through this, just to see how he would feel."
    "Just need to know what that black energy was." Casimir called out.

"Looks like someone needs to go on a diet," she teases. Still, she picks up the pace a little.
    "Possibly. It's all the good food we've eaten in the past month." He quipped.

He considered the idea of taking his armor off, then quickly changed his mind, it'd only drop about twenty pounds.. He'd made it pretty lightweight after all... No. It was his bones, wasn't it? He knew he'd been relatively dense to begin with, around two hundred pounds, but with his new bones, what, closer to three?

He sighed. "Don't hurry too much, it should hold long enough for you guys to make it safely, wouldn't want you to fall." He called over the gap between them.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Guy1 View Post
    "Training?" She sat back. "How so?"
    "My...system, I suppose you could call it," Marko replied pointing to the blue cross embedded in his sternum, "Is able to create virtual battles and scenarios in my mind, to help me practice for various possible situations."

"It can simulate everything, sights, sounds, smells...pain."

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    "I have a feeling we'll find something in the colony worth our while," Irie says, smiling, as she felt the city in the distance.
    "Hey...do you might if we walk into the city? I don't want to attract attention like this."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    "Hey...do you might if we walk into the city? I don't want to attract attention like this."
    "Not at all; a giant dragon coming in from practically nowhere might be a little much, after what's happened. Though some time after things settle down, it might be cool to see some of the reactions. Do you want me to put up a screen or something? You know, so no one can see you change back."
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

"No, you don't have to," He comes in for a landing, a little rough but he manages not to spill his rider. She feels him...melt, for lack of a better word, as the plasma shell dissipates. When it's gone she's sitting on his back with her legs around his waist.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    "No, you don't have to," He comes in for a landing, a little rough but he manages not to spill his rider. She feels him...melt, for lack of a better word, as the plasma shell dissipates. When it's gone she's sitting on his back with her legs around his waist.
    As much as she wants to stay in that position- or more into more interesting ones- it wasn't worth it; so instead, she gets up and helps him stand.

[ooc]How fast were you going, actually? Because I'm not sure we made it back before or after Wolf.[/ooc]
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras