Page 236 of 708 FirstFirst ... 136186226232233234235236237238239240246286336 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 10619
  1. #3526
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Elewa blinked and turned to stare at the Butcher and then at Maxana.

    Wait... whu?

    Sandwich is marrying Flashy Dan? The guy who glares with his scars and swords is marrying the super rich chick with all the hair... man... that's a... well, it ain't surprising so much as it fitted kind of well. Apart from the dude being apparently nuts they should work.

    Make some movie star lookin' kids.

    "Yo, Sandwich!" he said, his voice lowered since this was a sneaking mission, "I know dis ain't de time but... you gettin' married girl? To that guy? That's fuckin' wild man!" Through the half light of the corridor he smiled broadly at Max with his slightly yellowy teeth.
    She stares at the much larger Elewa and absent-minded blinks convey her brain's lack of comprehension.

    When it clicks, she stammers out an answer. "I...um, we are... Wait, how did you -" She then remembers hearing Sloane yammer on about some nonsense with Casimir, and hearing her name come up. That bleeding twit must have said she and Casimir were getting married.

    She gives Sloane an 'I am going to murder you' glare before turning back to Elewa and nodding. "Yes. Yes we are."

  2. #3527
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She stares at the much larger Elewa and absent-minded blinks convey her brain's lack of comprehension.

    When it clicks, she stammers out an answer. "I...um, we are... Wait, how did you -" She then remembers hearing Sloane yammer on about some nonsense with Casimir, and hearing her name come up. That bleeding twit must have said she and Casimir were getting married.

    She gives Sloane an 'I am going to murder you' glare before turning back to Elewa and nodding. "Yes. Yes we are."
    Sloane shot back a 'oh come on, everybody knew' kind of expression.

  3. #3528
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    "Well...sort of. Honestly I thought it was just all Cas having programmed the Sim to think it was real, so we would take it more seriously. But then, he kept the sword, so I dunno."
    Cammy blushed, "Oh! I, uh... well, I thought you knew it was real didn't say anything or... I'm sorry, I'm being stupid!"

    She smacked her forehead, and faced forward, struggling to find the right words, "I shouldn't have- I should've just trusted you."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  4. #3529
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rivia moved silently, all but invisibly. Ignoring the nervous talk of her fellow cadets, she focused instead on her enhanced senses. Scanning the area around them as they moved, she carefully opened her mind to the thoughts of those imprisoned inside., searching for those who most needed to be released.
    While leaning casually against the wall in a dimly lit corner, Ramilia extends her senses to try and hone in on the life energy of Commander Agnar and the other prisoners they need to release.

  5. #3530
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane shot back a 'oh come on, everybody knew' kind of expression.
    She scowls at him. "I really do not appreciate having my business put out there that haphazardly."
    Last edited by Sub-Zero MKA; 12-03-2012 at 10:52 AM.

  6. #3531
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She scowls at him. "I really do not appreciate having my business put out there that haphazardly."
    "Elewa would have found out either way." Sloane repeated more calmly.

  7. #3532
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Elewa would have found out either way." Sloane repeated more calmly.
    "How? We agreed not to tell anyone."

  8. #3533
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "How? We agreed not to tell anyone."
    "When you actually get married. Duh."

  9. #3534
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "When you actually get married. Duh."
    She is about to retort when she starts laughing. "You are such an idiot."

  10. #3535
    Witch WickedElphaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy blushed, "Oh! I, uh... well, I thought you knew it was real didn't say anything or... I'm sorry, I'm being stupid!"

    She smacked her forehead, and faced forward, struggling to find the right words, "I shouldn't have- I should've just trusted you."
    Skye shakes her head with a smile. "It's nothing. We're all good."

    Then she hears Cas and Sloane get into it again and sheathes her sword saying, "This could take a while." As she rolls her eyes.

  11. #3536
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She is about to retort when she starts laughing. "You are such an idiot."
    Thank the Skies that worked.

    Sloane put on a mock frown.

    "Gah. That's not fair."

  12. #3537
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Thank the Skies that worked.

    Sloane put on a mock frown.

    "Gah. That's not fair."
    She smirks at his frown. She saw right through his attempt, but decides it is for the best.

    "Totally fair."

  13. #3538
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Skye shakes her head with a smile. "It's nothing. We're all good."

    Then she hears Cas and Sloane get into it again and sheathes her sword saying, "This could take a while." As she rolls her eyes.
    Cammy sighed, raising her voice slightly, "Can we save the drama until we're out of the super prison mean to hold people like us?"
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  14. #3539
    Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    London, England
    Posts
    27,599

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She stares at the much larger Elewa and absent-minded blinks convey her brain's lack of comprehension.

    When it clicks, she stammers out an answer. "I...um, we are... Wait, how did you -" She then remembers hearing Sloane yammer on about some nonsense with Casimir, and hearing her name come up. That bleeding twit must have said she and Casimir were getting married.

    She gives Sloane an 'I am going to murder you' glare before turning back to Elewa and nodding. "Yes. Yes we are."
    "Rad man..." he said, smiling and nodding, "Think you'll look proper nice in a white dress man... I mean... wait... you ain't pregnant right? I mean that's cool too but maybe you should not be like... storming a secret prison and stuff..."

    S'all good. Gonna be a... well... assuming no one died. Aww man, that would be sad no one to have the wedding and shit.

    No way. No way man. Ain't gonna happen.

    He leaned in close to Max.

    "Yo, if shit goes south, jump behind me man. My body is pretty tough these days,"
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

    Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

  15. #3540
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,899

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She smirks at his frown. She saw right through his attempt, but decides it is for the best.

    "Totally fair."
    Ah, you got me. You win, you win.

    "Fine. I'll keep it down for now." Sloane addressed both Max and Cammy.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •