Page 193 of 708 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Thank you. And I think I'm just getting started. I have a few ideas that I want to test out once I get more power."
    "Be careful. I wanted to test my new power and... you know." Casimir smiled.

He sighed. "Now I know everyone else here knows what I can do already, I'll just be demonstrating it for you, Ramilla." He smiled. "First and foremost, I can manipulate anything with an electrical charge. Add that to my now, diamond skeleton, and it lets me manipulate electrical currents, and build up my own charge," something he'd been doing since he'd started talking, "to generate a barrier, or amplify it and fire it off." He proceeded to do so.

Next, he held up his tattooed hand. "Woke up with this one morning, after looking into stuff I can't quite remember." He said honestly. "I have, however, figured out I can transmute matter." He touched the the tattoo glowed softly. The ground proceeded to erupt into diamond, silver and gold spires. "Stone into precious materials, metal. The air into hydrogen, helium, they sort of stuff... I can also rust metal, crumble stone, that sort of thing." He broke a piece of all three materials off, he continued his demonstration.

"I can teleport, I can also... feel you all through the leylines. Like Ramilla.. only mine is more to do with memories, than anything else. I can also do more with the leylines. But it's a little more invasive, and in order to do so, I'd need your permission, Skye, and you'd need to be willing to part with some very.. personal information.. both ways." He smiles. "Unless you want to try it, Skye, s'all I've got."

Taking a second to work with the materials he grabbed, he walks over to Skye, and with a smile on his face he hands her a necklace.

"Oh yeah... Happy late birthday, Skye."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post

He sighed. "Now I know everyone else here knows what I can do already, I'll just be demonstrating it for you, Ramilla." He smiled. "First and foremost, I can manipulate anything with an electrical charge. Add that to my now, diamond skeleton, and it lets me manipulate electrical currents, and build up my own charge," something he'd been doing since he'd started talking, "to generate a barrier, or amplify it and fire it off." He proceeded to do so.

Next, he held up his tattooed hand. "Woke up with this one morning, after looking into stuff I can't quite remember." He said honestly. "I have, however, figured out I can transmute matter." He touched the the tattoo glowed softly. The ground proceeded to erupt into diamond, silver and gold spires. "Stone into precious materials, metal. The air into hydrogen, helium, they sort of stuff... I can also rust metal, crumble stone, that sort of thing." He broke a piece of all three materials off, he continued his demonstration.

"I can teleport, I can also... feel you all through the leylines. Like Ramilla.. only mine is more to do with memories, than anything else. I can also do more with the leylines. But it's a little more invasive, and in order to do so, I'd need your permission, Skye, and you'd need to be willing to part with some very.. personal information.. both ways." He smiles. "Unless you want to try it, Skye, s'all I've got."

Taking a second to work with the materials he grabbed, he walks over to Skye, and with a smile on his face he hands her a necklace.

"Have you completely lost your bleeding mind?!?!" Maxana asks, completely unable to believe he is actually suggesting what she thinks he is suggesting.

"Have you completely lost your bleeding mind?!?!" Maxana asks, completely unable to believe he is actually suggesting what she thinks he is suggesting.
    Casimir frowned. "Lost it? No, not quite." He sighed. "I understand why you don't want me to though, and if you say so... I won't use it on anyone else." She had a valid point. There were some memories that definitely didn't need to be seen or experienced. But the benefit potentially outweighed the cost... at least to him.

Casimir frowned. "Lost it? No, not quite." He sighed. "I understand why you don't want me to though, and if you say so... I won't use it on anyone else." She had a valid point. There were some memories that definitely didn't need to be seen or experienced. But the benefit potentially outweighed the cost... at least to him.
    "There are some things that should stay between two people, and just those two people. Unless there is some way you could cut those particular memories out, Skye is going to have to miss out on the peep show."

"There are some things that should stay between two people, and just those two people. Unless there is some way you could cut those particular memories out, Skye is going to have to miss out on the peep show."
    "Um. No.. not that I'm aware of." He frowned. "Though it's not as if I offered it just for the sake of a.. peep show."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    The scarf turned to face Takeshi and seemingly shrugged. Hardly normal cloth behaviour for a scarf, but Takeshi would note that the scarf didn't feel a thing like any type of cloth.

The scarf pointed at Irie's retreating form, then at Takeshi, and back to Irie.

Follow her idiot.
    "Don't tell me what to...!"

The scarf Takeshi held crumbled into dust.
    "Dammit!" He turns to chase after her, if he can even see her.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

OOC: Missed this earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Boss, you know that if it's something immoral, it'll net a bigger asskicking when I find out on my own. Say it straight out."
    "Immoral?" Boss asked. "No way, of course not. Could prove really dangerous if my gut feeling's wrong though...but it probably isn't," Boss shrugged, still not really giving any kind of answer.

"Um. No.. not that I'm aware of." He frowned. "Though it's not as if I offered it just for the sake of a.. peep show."
    She looks down and kicks a little sand around. "I know why you offered you, but that is what she would have gotten," she says, quietly.

[B]

"I guess I'll go next. It's not gonna be as fancy or powerful as your guys', oh well. I guess I'll preface this by saying that while you guys were playing space men, Tabia was teaching me how to use the Leylines. So far, I can fly," she starts to float upward at an alarming rate.

"I can also fire these leyline energy blast," she fires one a little ways away from the group, and te resulting shockwave knocks Skye Max off of their feet.

Once Skye stands back up, she would find Ramilia is suddenly directly behind her. "I can also teleport. And I can also sense life energy. Tabia explained it as being the force that keeps us alive or whatever. So long as none of you die, I'll always be able to find you."
    When the shockwave comes, it washes over Skye but doesn't knock her over. In fact, she barely seems to register the pressure. "Very nice." She says. "Oh, another thing..." She begins as she reaches down to help Max up. "I've got some connection with the Earth that makes me immovable."

She squeals in happiness as she opens the case with the necklace. "Oh, how pretty! Thanks!"

"But, yeah...No. No mind melding today." She smiles.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    When the shockwave comes, it washes over Skye but doesn't knock her over. In fact, she barely seems to register the pressure. "Very nice." She says. "Oh, another thing..." She begins as she reaches down to help Max up. "I've got some connection with the Earth that makes me immovable."
    Nodding in thanks, Ramilia nods this last addition.

She looks down and kicks a little sand around. "I know why you offered you, but that is what she would have gotten," she says, quietly.
    She squeals in happiness as she opens the case with the necklace. "Oh, how pretty! Thanks!"

"Alright, how about we get to this training thing," she says a little loudly, mostly to drown out the mental images that just got dragged up. "Who's going first?"

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    OOC: Missed this earlier.

"Immoral?" Boss asked. "No way, of course not. Could prove really dangerous if my gut feeling's wrong though...but it probably isn't," Boss shrugged, still not really giving any kind of answer.
    "Well, then you're going to have to tell us." Sloane said flatly. "Is it really so hard? If it's going to be dangerous, then obviously you should tell us what it is you're using so we can figure out what to do if it backfires. You're a scientist, not a stage magician. Knowledge of how the trick works is what makes the former so good and the latter a bunch of assholes trying to be mysterious."

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Well, then you're going to have to tell us." Sloane said flatly. "Is it really so hard? If it's going to be dangerous, then obviously you should tell us what it is you're using so we can figure out what to do if it backfires. You're a scientist, not a stage magician. Knowledge of how the trick works is what makes the former so good and the latter a bunch of assholes trying to be mysterious."
    "Well...I am an asshole trying to be mysterious," Boss laughed. "But look, I don't have time to explain it Sloane. Too complicated. All you guys gotta do is trust me on this. Right now we really don't need people doubting eachother."

Boss thought for a minute before adding. "And if this ends up backfiring, feel free to take it out on me later. Anyway, I'm gonna go get everything set up on the Dauntless. Whatever you guys decide on what to do, I'll send one of my scout bots with you to help out while I'm building my masterpieces."

Exclamation

Casimir nods then looks at Max. "Alright... Sorry, love."

Nodding in thanks, Ramilia nods this last addition.

"Alright, how about we get to this training thing," she says a little loudly, mostly to drown out the mental images that just got dragged up. "Who's going first?"
    "Hm." Casimir thought about it. "Want to run an exercise? Or you want to knock heads?"

Casimir nods then looks at Max. "Alright... Sorry, love."
    "It is fine, luv. Let us move on to today's activities."

"Hm." Casimir thought about it. "Want to run an exercise? Or you want to knock heads?"
    "Depends. What kind of exercises did you have in mind? A quick lesson for Skye and Max?"