Page 530 of 708 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 10619
  1. #7936
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. If only I could be so blessed...."
    "Why? I'm sure zere is someone out zere waiting for you to find zem," she says with a reassuring smile.

    After swallowing her bite of steak, Ramilia chimes in. "What happened to that special girl you were trying to get with?"

  2. #7937
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He shrugs. "They're okay with me, so far as I know. They should be okay with you."
    "I'll get along fine then," he chuckled.

    Her eyes brighten as they fork changes from silver to gold to diamond. "How did you do that?"
    "Transmutation. Basically I rearranged the molecular composition of the fork, which changed it from silver, to gold, then finally diamond." He smiled, then teleported the fork beside her plate.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  3. #7938
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Why? I'm sure zere is someone out zere waiting for you to find zem," she says with a reassuring smile.

    After swallowing her bite of steak, Ramilia chimes in. "What happened to that special girl you were trying to get with?"
    "Hey, you make it sound like I was trying to get into her pants." Sloane chuckled. He never did try, even as he had started going out of control. But he didn't need to worry about either part now, it seemed. He was left without passion, at least any form that could become constructive.

    "Rosemary isn't into romance. I'm still one of her best friends, but I'm not her boyfriend, so to say. Never will be." He shrugged. He had to put on a show of strength for them.

  4. #7939
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I'll get along fine then," he chuckled.

    "Transmutation. Basically I rearranged the molecular composition of the fork, which changed it from silver, to gold, then finally diamond." He smiled, then teleported the fork beside her plate.
    Transmutation and molecular composition go right over Norda's head. She just nods and picks up her fork.

    Joey, on the other hand, quirks an eyebrow. "Changing molecular composition...how'd you learn that?"

  5. #7940
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Hey, you make it sound like I was trying to get into her pants." Sloane chuckled. He never did try, even as he had started going out of control. But he didn't need to worry about either part now, it seemed. He was left without passion, at least any form that could become constructive.
    That wasn't at all what she was implying, but she shrugs it off. Smirking, she takes a sip of wine. "I couldn't blame you if you did try. She is the most beautiful woman in ze city." She smirks again as Ramilia starts blushing.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Rosemary isn't into romance. I'm still one of her best friends, but I'm not her boyfriend, so to say. Never will be." He shrugged. He had to put on a show of strength for them.
    Ramilia frowns. "Oh, that's...too bad." Ramilia replies, not really sure how to reply to that.

  6. #7941
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    That wasn't at all what she was implying, but she shrugs it off. Smirking, she takes a sip of wine. "I couldn't blame you if you did try. She is the most beautiful woman in ze city." She smirks again as Ramilia starts blushing.
    Well, he'd roll with that misunderstanding. It would be more fun, at least.

    "I'm not terrible. I surely wouldn't try anything. Right, Cas?" Sloane cracked a little smile as he looked at his friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ramilia frowns. "Oh, that's...too bad." Ramilia replies, not really sure how to reply to that.
    "I know. Got me all broken up, too. But I'm not going to die from that. It's just how things go, and I'll move on." He continued.

  7. #7942
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Transmutation and molecular composition go right over Norda's head. She just nods and picks up her fork.

    Joey, on the other hand, quirks an eyebrow. "Changing molecular composition...how'd you learn that?"
    "I'm not going to lie, I have no idea." He looked at Josef and smirked. "I was going through the archives on Mars one night, and fell asleep reading some book or another, I woke up with this..." He pulled his glove off and showed him the tattoo, "since then, the more I learn about elements and atomic structures the more I can transmute them. Tattoo glows the same color as when I teleport though, so it might have something to do with how I manage that."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  8. #7943
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Well, he'd roll with that misunderstanding. It would be more fun, at least.

    "I'm not terrible. I surely wouldn't try anything. Right, Cas?" Sloane cracked a little smile as he looked at his friend.
    He broke of from speaking with Norda and Josef long enough to flash him what he d know to be a warning smile.

    "Of course not, you've got a reputation to maintain."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  9. #7944
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    He broke of from speaking with Norda and Josef long enough to flash him what he d know to be a warning smile.

    "Of course not, you've got a reputation to maintain."
    "Yeah, yeah. I'm only teasing you. You've been good to Maxana." Sloane chuckled.

  10. #7945
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Well, he'd roll with that misunderstanding. It would be more fun, at least.

    "I'm not terrible. I surely wouldn't try anything. Right, Cas?" Sloane cracked a little smile as he looked at his friend.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    He broke of from speaking with Norda and Josef long enough to flash him what he d know to be a warning smile.

    "Of course not, you've got a reputation to maintain."
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Yeah, yeah. I'm only teasing you. You've been good to Maxana." Sloane chuckled.
    Ramilia rolls her eyes and shoves the last of her food in her mouth. Like she's the only one he has to worry about upsetting.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "I know. Got me all broken up, too. But I'm not going to die from that. It's just how things go, and I'll move on." He continued.
    "But at least she's still your friend. And you'll find someone. If I can, despite not knowing the first thing about love, then you can too."

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I'm not going to lie, I have no idea." He looked at Josef and smirked. "I was going through the archives on Mars one night, and fell asleep reading some book or another, I woke up with this..." He pulled his glove off and showed him the tattoo, "since then, the more I learn about elements and atomic structures the more I can transmute them. Tattoo glows the same color as when I teleport though, so it might have something to do with how I manage that."
    "Do you still have the holobooks you read. I know it won't happen to me, but I'd still like to read them," Joey says.

  11. #7946
    Winter Queen Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,535

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Yeah, if you don't mind. It's my first time being out and about here without a gravity barge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Giving her a smile and a nod, Rivia opened up the Dark Passage and motioned for everyone to follow her inside. About two steps later they emerged less than a block from Rose's family home. "When you need to get in touch you can call me at my home," She then handed Rose her home number on a small card, "Good luck, Rose."
    "It's going to be a long month." Rivia sighed, sounding worried.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  12. #7947
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Do you still have the holobooks you read. I know it won't happen to me, but I'd still like to read them," Joey says.
    "The books in that library were actually books, and they're still on Mars. All the other data I archived is in what's left of my wrist thing. If I took notes that's where it'd be."

    He personally didn't understand how the phrase 'I can't remember anything that happened that night,' could be ignored. But it sounded as if Josef was looking for anything old world.

    "But really, if you're looking for Old World tech, I can help with that... I think."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  13. #7948
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,895

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ramilia rolls her eyes and shoves the last of her food in her mouth. Like she's the only one he has to worry about upsetting.
    Sloane just hid his smile with a cut of steak.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "But at least she's still your friend. And you'll find someone. If I can, despite not knowing the first thing about love, then you can too."
    "I guess. It'll just take a while." He didn't want to commit to anything yet. Allowing for some time to simmer down would help him figure things out.

  14. #7949
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,856

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "The books in that library were actually books, and they're still on Mars. All the other data I archived is in what's left of my wrist thing. If I took notes that's where it'd be."

    He personally didn't understand how the phrase 'I can't remember anything that happened that night,' could be ignored. But it sounded as if Josef was looking for anything old world.

    "But really, if you're looking for Old World tech, I can help with that... I think."
    "Haven't seen on of those in a while," he says with a whimsical smile. "Ever since you guys came back, I've been trying to learn all I can about the Old World. You say you can help me, how?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane just hid his smile with a cut of steak.

    "I guess. It'll just take a while." He didn't want to commit to anything yet. Allowing for some time to simmer down would help him figure things out.
    "It usually does. But don't even think about not giving it another shot...or else."

  15. #7950
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,097

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Haven't seen on of those in a while," he says with a whimsical smile. "Ever since you guys came back, I've been trying to learn all I can about the Old World. You say you can help me, how?"
    "If you don't mind, I'd like to hold off on answering that until you've asked me your other questions." He smiled at Norda and Josef, then drank some of the wine they'd given him.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •