Page 530 of 708 FirstFirst ... 30430480520526527528529530531532533534540580630 ... LastLast
Results 7,936 to 7,950 of 10619
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "I have to admit, I'm a little jealous. If only I could be so blessed...."
    "Why? I'm sure zere is someone out zere waiting for you to find zem," she says with a reassuring smile.

After swallowing her bite of steak, Ramilia chimes in. "What happened to that special girl you were trying to get with?"

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    He shrugs. "They're okay with me, so far as I know. They should be okay with you."
    "I'll get along fine then," he chuckled.

Her eyes brighten as they fork changes from silver to gold to diamond. "How did you do that?"
    "Transmutation. Basically I rearranged the molecular composition of the fork, which changed it from silver, to gold, then finally diamond." He smiled, then teleported the fork beside her plate.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

"Why? I'm sure zere is someone out zere waiting for you to find zem," she says with a reassuring smile.

After swallowing her bite of steak, Ramilia chimes in. "What happened to that special girl you were trying to get with?"
    "Hey, you make it sound like I was trying to get into her pants." Sloane chuckled. He never did try, even as he had started going out of control. But he didn't need to worry about either part now, it seemed. He was left without passion, at least any form that could become constructive.

"Rosemary isn't into romance. I'm still one of her best friends, but I'm not her boyfriend, so to say. Never will be." He shrugged. He had to put on a show of strength for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I'll get along fine then," he chuckled.

"Transmutation. Basically I rearranged the molecular composition of the fork, which changed it from silver, to gold, then finally diamond." He smiled, then teleported the fork beside her plate.
    Transmutation and molecular composition go right over Norda's head. She just nods and picks up her fork.

Joey, on the other hand, quirks an eyebrow. "Changing molecular composition...how'd you learn that?"

"Hey, you make it sound like I was trying to get into her pants." Sloane chuckled. He never did try, even as he had started going out of control. But he didn't need to worry about either part now, it seemed. He was left without passion, at least any form that could become constructive.
    That wasn't at all what she was implying, but she shrugs it off. Smirking, she takes a sip of wine. "I couldn't blame you if you did try. She is the most beautiful woman in ze city." She smirks again as Ramilia starts blushing.

"Rosemary isn't into romance. I'm still one of her best friends, but I'm not her boyfriend, so to say. Never will be." He shrugged. He had to put on a show of strength for them.
    Ramilia frowns. "Oh, that's...too bad." Ramilia replies, not really sure how to reply to that.

That wasn't at all what she was implying, but she shrugs it off. Smirking, she takes a sip of wine. "I couldn't blame you if you did try. She is the most beautiful woman in ze city." She smirks again as Ramilia starts blushing.
    Well, he'd roll with that misunderstanding. It would be more fun, at least.

"I'm not terrible. I surely wouldn't try anything. Right, Cas?" Sloane cracked a little smile as he looked at his friend.

Ramilia frowns. "Oh, that's...too bad." Ramilia replies, not really sure how to reply to that.
    "I know. Got me all broken up, too. But I'm not going to die from that. It's just how things go, and I'll move on." He continued.

Transmutation and molecular composition go right over Norda's head. She just nods and picks up her fork.

Joey, on the other hand, quirks an eyebrow. "Changing molecular composition...how'd you learn that?"
    "I'm not going to lie, I have no idea." He looked at Josef and smirked. "I was going through the archives on Mars one night, and fell asleep reading some book or another, I woke up with this..." He pulled his glove off and showed him the tattoo, "since then, the more I learn about elements and atomic structures the more I can transmute them. Tattoo glows the same color as when I teleport though, so it might have something to do with how I manage that."

"I'm not terrible. I surely wouldn't try anything. Right, Cas?" Sloane cracked a little smile as he looked at his friend.
    He broke of from speaking with Norda and Josef long enough to flash him what he d know to be a warning smile.

"Of course not, you've got a reputation to maintain."

He broke of from speaking with Norda and Josef long enough to flash him what he d know to be a warning smile.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm only teasing you. You've been good to Maxana." Sloane chuckled.

"Yeah, yeah. I'm only teasing you. You've been good to Maxana." Sloane chuckled.
    Ramilia rolls her eyes and shoves the last of her food in her mouth. Like she's the only one he has to worry about upsetting.

"I know. Got me all broken up, too. But I'm not going to die from that. It's just how things go, and I'll move on." He continued.
    "But at least she's still your friend. And you'll find someone. If I can, despite not knowing the first thing about love, then you can too."

"I'm not going to lie, I have no idea." He looked at Josef and smirked. "I was going through the archives on Mars one night, and fell asleep reading some book or another, I woke up with this..." He pulled his glove off and showed him the tattoo, "since then, the more I learn about elements and atomic structures the more I can transmute them. Tattoo glows the same color as when I teleport though, so it might have something to do with how I manage that."
    "Do you still have the holobooks you read. I know it won't happen to me, but I'd still like to read them," Joey says.

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Yeah, if you don't mind. It's my first time being out and about here without a gravity barge."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Giving her a smile and a nod, Rivia opened up the Dark Passage and motioned for everyone to follow her inside. About two steps later they emerged less than a block from Rose's family home. "When you need to get in touch you can call me at my home," She then handed Rose her home number on a small card, "Good luck, Rose."
    "It's going to be a long month." Rivia sighed, sounding worried.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

"Do you still have the holobooks you read. I know it won't happen to me, but I'd still like to read them," Joey says.
    "The books in that library were actually books, and they're still on Mars. All the other data I archived is in what's left of my wrist thing. If I took notes that's where it'd be."

He personally didn't understand how the phrase 'I can't remember anything that happened that night,' could be ignored. But it sounded as if Josef was looking for anything old world.

"But really, if you're looking for Old World tech, I can help with that... I think."

Ramilia rolls her eyes and shoves the last of her food in her mouth. Like she's the only one he has to worry about upsetting.
    Sloane just hid his smile with a cut of steak.

"But at least she's still your friend. And you'll find someone. If I can, despite not knowing the first thing about love, then you can too."
    "I guess. It'll just take a while." He didn't want to commit to anything yet. Allowing for some time to simmer down would help him figure things out.

"The books in that library were actually books, and they're still on Mars. All the other data I archived is in what's left of my wrist thing. If I took notes that's where it'd be."

He personally didn't understand how the phrase 'I can't remember anything that happened that night,' could be ignored. But it sounded as if Josef was looking for anything old world.

"But really, if you're looking for Old World tech, I can help with that... I think."
    "Haven't seen on of those in a while," he says with a whimsical smile. "Ever since you guys came back, I've been trying to learn all I can about the Old World. You say you can help me, how?"

Sloane just hid his smile with a cut of steak.

"I guess. It'll just take a while." He didn't want to commit to anything yet. Allowing for some time to simmer down would help him figure things out.
    "It usually does. But don't even think about not giving it another shot...or else."

"Haven't seen on of those in a while," he says with a whimsical smile. "Ever since you guys came back, I've been trying to learn all I can about the Old World. You say you can help me, how?"
    "If you don't mind, I'd like to hold off on answering that until you've asked me your other questions." He smiled at Norda and Josef, then drank some of the wine they'd given him.