Page 502 of 708 FirstFirst ... 2402452492498499500501502503504505506512552602 ... LastLast
Results 7,516 to 7,530 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    She can see them. All the terrible things Khal'ud did, that the fairies saw him do.

And she heard their stories of his skill at creating things. Inhuman things, his Dreadnaughts, the most dangerous still at large.
    The images, the memories are horrible beyond belief, yet she feels no emotion. The fairies share their knowledge not to cause her pain, but to aid her in the fight to come. When she needs this knowledge it will come to her, until then....

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Entering the Passage, Rivia re-emerges back near the building where they fought Volkov. Among those still hanging around were three adults and one sixteen year old girl. When the voices in her head stop talking, she looks up in confusion, then smiles broadly. "Mom? Dad!? Uncle Andy!" she then runs over to them, throwing herself in their arms.

Standing nearby, Brandy, now back to normal, watched and smiled.
    they lead her back to her family, where she will grow stronger with their love, help and support.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Great. Casimir sighed internally.

With everyone apparently done planning for the day, he pulled out the tablet Richard had let him borrow. Sifting through the information, he'd started to narrow down the specifics of what he wanted for his new suit. Specifically, what he wanted to do about an operating system. So he set to work reading through what Richard had given him on AI's.

AEGIS, sounds nice. He mused.
    Sitting down next to him, Maxana sighs and peeks at his data pad. "What are you looking at?"

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Oh." Sloane sounded more than a little disappointed. "Well... hey, y'know what, we can go riot bustin' together!"
    "You know, Sloane, if you like, you can always come to my house and meet my family. We would be more than happy to have you for dinner," she offers with a smile.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "You know, Sloane, if you like, you can always come to my house and meet my family. We would be more than happy to have you for dinner," she offers with a smile.
    Sloane looked surprised at the offer. It wasn't like he had anything to do, but Robert and Rosemary and...

"Ah, heck. Sorry, Robert. I'll meet up with you tomorrow, alright?" He apologized to his friend before looking back at Max.

"I'll be on my best behaviour tonight, then."

Casimir heard the offer Max made and resisted the urge to curse. He couldn't stand Sloane. If he accepted, eating dinner, and being interrogated by Max's parents would no doubt be an experience.

Sloane looked surprised at the offer. It wasn't like he had anything to do, but Robert and Rosemary and...

"Ah, heck. Sorry, Robert. I'll meet up with you tomorrow, alright?" He apologized to his friend before looking back at Max.

Fucking wonderful. He acted like he hadn't noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA
    Sitting down next to him, Maxana sighs and peeks at his data pad. "What are you looking at?"
    "Oh, I'm just going over my new suit's design. Right now I'm working on the set up for an artificial intelligence.. I kind of want one. Especially after seeing how useful Richard is."
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh; 02-14-2013 at 08:08 PM.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

She smiles approvingly. "Excellent. We will probably be leaving soon."

Casimir heard the offer Max made and resisted the urge to curse. He couldn't stand Sloane. If he accepted, eating dinner, and being interrogated by Max's parents would no doubt be an experience.

Fucking wonderful. He acted like he hadn't noticed.
    Maxana has a feeling he had noticed, but does not say anything. These two twits had better not embarrass her in front of her family or they will regret.

"Oh, I'm just going over my new suit's design. Right now I'm working on the set up for an artificial intelligence.. I kind of want one. Especially after seeing how useful Richard is."
    She smiles fondly. "Do you even know how to make one? It takes a lot of programming and... stuff."

Maxana has a feeling he had noticed, but does not say anything. These two twits had better not embarrass her in front of her family or they will regret.
    "Right, then. I'm lookin' forward to it." Sloane nodded.

It was a chance to salvage his reputation, at least in their eyes.

Much like one would expect, the siblings were quickly reunited with an embrace, although quickly parted due to the others currently present. Glancing to those gathered, her brother asked, "I assume a majority of your companions are also students?" A small nod was given before the girl proceeded to point out those in attendance, one by one, and told him their names.

"...and then there's a few more, but I suppose they're recuperating from earlier."

Once everything had been said on her part, he took a minute to dust himself off after it was all before, with a flourished bow, introduced himself in kind. "I apologize for my haggard appearance, but I'm sure you're an understanding group. I'm Warren Vargreaves, Rosemary's brother...if our little outburst earlier didn't clue you in." He couldn't help but smirk with that last bit, considering the commotion they probably made.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    Much like one would expect, the siblings were quickly reunited with an embrace, although quickly parted due to the others currently present. Glancing to those gathered, her brother asked, "I assume a majority of your companions are also students?" A small nod was given before the girl proceeded to point out those in attendance, one by one, and told him their names.

"...and then there's a few more, but I suppose they're recuperating from earlier."

Once everything had been said on her part, he took a minute to dust himself off after it was all before, with a flourished bow, introduced himself in kind. "I apologize for my haggard appearance, but I'm sure you're an understanding group. I'm Warren Vargreaves, Rosemary's brother...if our little outburst earlier didn't clue you in." He couldn't help but smirk with that last bit, considering the commotion they probably made.
    "Yeah... uhh..."

Shit, he should've ran earlier.

"Nice to meet you, Warren." He tried not to look the man in the eyes.

"Charmed to meet you, Warren," Maxana says, flashing a friendly smile toward Rosemary's brother.

"Good, doesn't look like much is going on here." Casimir noted dryly.

She smiles fondly. "Do you even know how to make one? It takes a lot of programming and... stuff."
    "Surprisingly it's less complicated than you'd think." He smiled. "With your father's equipment I should be more than able to make one."

Casimir gave the man a quick wave. "Nice to meet you Warren."

"Good, doesn't look like much is going on here." Casimir noted dryly.
    She nods in agreement. This had been an utter waste of time. She offered ideas when no one else was, and got shot down completely. A little disappointed, that.

She left her nice, possibly safe home for this?

"Surprisingly it's less complicated than you'd think." He smiled. "With your father's equipment I should be more than able to make one."
    She just nods. She was not paying attention when Daddy made Richard, so she would not know. "With the data from Xanatos, maybe he can upgrade Richard."

She nods in agreement. This had been an utter waste of time. She offered ideas when no one else was, and got shot down completely. A little disappointed, that.

She left her nice, possibly safe home for this?

She just nods. She was not paying attention when Daddy made Richard, so she would not know. "With the data from Xanatos, maybe he can upgrade Richard."
    "Wouldn't be surprised if he could." He nodded. "Speaking of, there any reason why we can't leave now?"

A friendly smile and nod was given to Cas' greeting as well as Max's; however, the latter, seemed to draw in a bit of interest from him. "Hmm, I was unaware you were classmates with Lindström's daughter...then again, I don't recall that report of the rumored coup d'etat mentioning that she was even an empowered."

"Yeah... uhh..."

Shit, he should've ran earlier.

"Nice to meet you, Warren." He tried not to look the man in the eyes.
    In comparison, he might as well have ignored Maxana's existence by the time he had focused his gaze on Sloane. It was almost as if his body language and behavior had tipped Warren off of what Sloane had so feared. A mischievous smirk came forth and he opened his mouth to say something before a sudden realization struck him and he turned to Rosemary. "I almost forgot in all of this excitement. We should be about done with this shipment, did you want to come back with me? I'm certain the others will be quite surprised to see you again."

"No...not yet. I don't quite have the courage to face Mother and Father just yet, but I should after we deal with these troublesome rioters."

A strange look of confusion came across her brother's face as he just stared at her for a moment. Perhaps it was the thought of his baby sister beating up grown men that struck him odd, or the fact that she needed to do such a thing before she could show herself to the rest of their family. Regardless, he eventually just chuckled and patted her head. "All right. I suppose I can keep it a secret just a little bit longer."

With a wave of departure, Warren made his way back to the transport.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

A friendly smile and nod was given to Cas' greeting as well as Max's; however, the latter, seemed to draw in a bit of interest from him. "Hmm, I was unaware you were classmates with Lindström's daughter...then again, I don't recall that report of the rumored coup d'etat mentioning that she was even an empowered."
    She cannot help but notice the attention Warren is giving her. Hmm, another associate of Daddy's. Maybe; she never really paid attention when he conducted business from home.

When Warren departs, she waves goodbye. "Pleasure to meet you, again, Warren."