Page 454 of 708 FirstFirst ... 354404444450451452453454455456457458464504554 ... LastLast
Results 6,796 to 6,810 of 10619
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Sergei looks at him.

"Possible, I suppose. Doesn't matter now, I guess. Not for me, at least."
    "Everything matters," Irie said, healing him enough- through the marks- to ensure he wouldn't actually die. "Take care of yourself, and if you find yourself without a place to go when everything's over with, let me know."

Sergei looked up suddenly, then looked at them.

"You need to go. Now. He's mere minutes away from completing it. If you don't stop him now, I don't like your odds."
    Irie nods.

"Take care of yourself," she replied as she drops the marks and heads upstairs.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Very. I hadn't even noticed." He smiled. "But I'm glad you did... I didn't offer and agree to a 'one-on-one for shits and giggles." He chuckled.
    She chuckled. "If she had've either killed fake me or hurt you all badly, I would've stepped in from behind."

"Doubt it would have, you're much stronger than I am, after all." He smiled softly.

Besides, he thought to himself, I may not want to be over protective, but there was no way I was going to let Carmen 'play' with you.
    She turns and follows Casimir and Rivia up toward Volkov. "I am just glad that sadistic slut is dead. I did not like how she kept flirting with you." And how you flirted right back and held back because she was pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She chuckled. "If she had've either killed fake me or hurt you all badly, I would've stepped in from behind."
    "I'm glad you would've, and I'm glad you stepped in when you did. I was down to my last option."

She turns and follows Casimir and Rivia up toward Volkov. "I am just glad that sadistic slut is dead. I did not like how she kept flirting with you." And how you flirted right back and held back because she was pretty.
    "Yeah, she was definitely flirting." He agreed.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"I'm glad you would've, and I'm glad you stepped in when you did. I was down to my last option."
    She nods and smiles again. "That's what teammates are for." She pauses, and then continues, "If Carmen was that powerful, how brick-shittingly powerful do you think Volkov is?"

"Yeah, she was definitely flirting." He agreed.
    "And did you see how she almost jizzed herself while she portaled Camryn's attack? Talk about weirdo."

She nods and smiles again. "That's what teammates are for." She pauses, and then continues, "If Carmen was that powerful, how brick-shittingly powerful do you think Volkov is?"
    "He's a psychic, who knows." He shrugged. "But, if you haven't noticed, this group here is a little lacking in teamwork..." He sighed. Cammy and Takeshi were friends, but they didn't really work will with others.

Not that he did either, but he tried. Sometimes.

"And did you see how she almost jizzed herself while she portaled Camryn's attack? Talk about weirdo."
    "Yeah.. that was something alright." He muttered. "But she's dead now."

"Disappear, most likely. Few care for my type in the city, and most know that I was Bale's bodyguard. I doubt most will be friendly to me."
    "You can stay at my place if you need to," Robert offered. He looked at the sword he held in his hands. "Come to think of it, you can probably pick your sword there once it's all over if you want to:

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Mack listened to the story and sighed.

"Dammit," he cursed. "O' course it happened while th' two o' ya were knocked out. Can't make this easy fer us ta figger out, after all. Ya tellin' me that guy just suddenly found a new eye in a weapons cache an' learned how ta unlock yer abilities an' figured out that this sword o' yers was awesome an' would go great with yer powers? Bullshit." Mack shook his head disbelievingly. "He musta met someone out there. Someone who filled his head with ideas an' told him 'bout how the founder o' the city was an immortal time wizard'r whatever, an' could give him spiffy new presents. That's what I'm thinkin'. His very own Tabia, only not nearly as benelephant as what we got. An' I c'n only think o' one person what might be out there doin' nonsense like that, y'know?"
    "Probably." Robert nodded, not particularly bothered by not knowing. "Doesn't really change much though. Still need to kick the guy's ass either way."

Sergei looked up suddenly, then looked at them.

"You need to go. Now. He's mere minutes away from completing it. If you don't stop him now, I don't like your odds."
    "See you!" Robert waved. "Look me for a rematch sometime."

For an assassin guy, he wasn't so bad.

As the group moved through the building Robert allowed his form to go back to normal. Keeping it up and repairing all the structural damage was becoming way too tiring.

Rivia and her group race upward and find the other group in a room half way up. It looks like they had just gone through a brutal battle.
    "Well, you guys looked horrible," Robert commented.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Rivia and her group race upward and find the other group in a room half way up. It looks like they had just gone through a brutal battle.
    Sloane ran up to look at each person of the second group.

"Are you okay? What happened with Carmen?" He asked in a worried tone.

"He's a psychic, who knows." He shrugged. "But, if you haven't noticed, this group here is a little lacking in teamwork..." He sighed. Cammy and Takeshi were friends, but they didn't really work will with others.

Not that he did either, but he tried. Sometimes.
    "If we don't get our act together, we're fucked," she states pointedly.

"Yeah.. that was something alright." He muttered. "But she's dead now."
    She nods, then grows silent.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    "Well, you guys looked horrible," Robert commented.
    "Thanks for noticing," Maxana quips sarcastically. "We had a little run in with the Murdering Bitch herself."

"Thanks for noticing," Maxana quips sarcastically. "We had a little run in with the Murdering Bitch herself."
    "No problem." Robert grinned.

"We got Sergei. He was actually pretty cool," Robert said. He showed off the sword he was carrying over his shoulder. "I got a sword."

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post

"She's dead. There was no reasoning with her." She muttered as if ashamed of the fact.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

"No problem." Robert grinned.

"We got Sergei. He was actually pretty cool," Robert said. He showed off the sword he was carrying over his shoulder. "I got a sword."
    She rolls her eyes and looks at his sword. "Since when do you use anything that is not your fists," she quips. "Did he say anything interesting? Maybe a clue as to how to be Volkov?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "She's dead. There was no reasoning with her." She muttered as if ashamed of the fact.
    "I am just disappointed that we did not get to tear her limb from limb like she deserved."

"Fine. Dead." Casimir didn't bother explaining the how, he really didn't want to anyway.

"If we don't get our act together, we're fucked," she states pointedly."
    "Hey, you can't say I didn't try."

She nods, then grows silent.
    He slows slightly at her silence. "Hey.. something the matter?"

"Hey, you can't say I didn't try."
    "Well, some of us do try. Just that some of our more powerful members don't even know the definition of teamwork."

He slows slightly at her silence. "Hey.. something the matter?"
    She sighs and looks down. "It is just that this is it. One more battle and everything we have gone through the past few months will be vindicated. But I have this feeling that if someone like Carmen was a glorified mook, how powerful is Volkov? And what about that temporal anomaly in his chambers? All thia just feels like it will go horribly wrong."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "Shame," Robert muttered.

She rolls her eyes and looks at his sword. "Since when do you use anything that is not your fists," she quips. "Did he say anything interesting? Maybe a clue as to how to be Volkov?"
    "It has sentimental value," Robert said.

"And yeah, he is absorbing something right now; so we need to stop him before that happens and he gets more powerful."

"Oh, and I think he might have gotten kind of possessed by something some time ago. Segei told us he started changing after his eye went all glowy."

"I am just disappointed that we did not get to tear her limb from limb like she deserved."
    "Hey! Don't go all sadist on me," Robert snapped. "You're better than that."

He couldn't stop them from killing some people. Fine. War and all that. He could accept that... for now.

But wasn't about to let them be all cruel about it.
    Last edited by Hazard; 02-03-2013 at 07:17 PM.

"It has sentimental value," Robert said.

"And yeah, he is absorbing something right now; so we need to stop him before that happens and he gets more powerful."

"Oh, and I think he might have gotten kind of possessed by something some time ago. Segei told us he started changing after his eye went all glowy."
    "Absorbing something? Did he say what?" Her apprehension and nervousness only increases with every new bit of information she hears. "Did he say who he was possessed with?"

"Hey! Don't go all sadist on me," Robert snapped. "You're better than that."

He couldn't stop them from killing some people. Fine. War and all that. He could accept that... for now.

But wasn't about to let them be all cruel about it.
    She frowns and narrows her eyes. "She tried to kill us at Arcadia, and severed Camryn and Takeshi's legs, and would have done worse had she not gotten 'bored' and sought to do us. I am sorry, but she deserved far worse than she received."