Page 439 of 708 FirstFirst ... 339389429435436437438439440441442443449489539 ... LastLast
Results 6,571 to 6,585 of 10619
  1. #6571
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    She falls, startled, her arms flailing as she falls forward to her hands and knees.
    As she flails and falls forward he manipulates the shadows the smoke from the explosion created, into dark tendrils that he then tries to wrap around her arms, legs and neck. Exerting only enough pressure to cause her pain, and trouble her breathing should he manage to snag her.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  2. #6572
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    The Capitol of Dreams, Alabama
    Posts
    7,683

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    "Not really. To be honest, I don't want to kill you. You stay over there, I stay here and enjoy my cigerette. No muss no fuss. Bale will be done soon anyways, and then you and I won't matter. Hell, he'll probably forget about us then. Too busy changing the world."
    "If that's the case, why not just let us pass?," she asked, even as she stopped moving. "It'll cost you just as much effort as your spending now."
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

    Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

  3. #6573
    The good kind of evil Rhyvurg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Suddenly, swirling green portals appeared and swallowed Cammy, Casimir, Eisen, Takeshi, Maxana, Ramillia, Rosemary, and Selma find themselves portaled into a blank looking white room, about a hundred feet by 100 feet in each direction.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    "You seem pleased to be here."

    Carmen Altero appeared before them on the other side of the room, still dressed in her buisness suit. Her glasses reflected the light in the room as she smiled at them.

    "Welcome to my humble workplace."
    Carmen... That bitch who started all this. Tried to kill me. Kill all of us. Made me think Vi was dead, left me exposed and half naked around girls... Failed to kill that asshole Gulliver. As Takeshi fumes to himself, he takes long, slow, shuddering breaths. On each exhalation, the lines on his body glow brighter, hotter, until they flicker with flame, burning most of his clothing away, growing larger. The fire around him flashes through winged, clawed shapes as the Dragon rips in and out of being. His hands close into fists, and blades of plasma spring out to burn twin holes in the floor. He walks forward, leaving burning footprints in his wake. "Carmen. We have unfinished business."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

  4. #6574
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    As she flails and falls forward he manipulates the shadows the smoke from the explosion created, into dark tendrils that he then tries to wrap around her arms, legs and neck. Exerting only enough pressure to cause her pain, and trouble her breathing should he manage to snag her.
    Only for the Tendrils to miss as she seems to fall right through the floor, appearing about twenty feet away, unharmed.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  5. #6575
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    Carmen... That bitch who started all this. Tried to kill me. Kill all of us. Made me think Vi was dead, left me exposed and half naked around girls... Failed to kill that asshole Gulliver. As Takeshi fumes to himself, he takes long, slow, shuddering breaths. On each exhalation, the lines on his body glow brighter, hotter, until they flicker with flame, burning most of his clothing away, growing larger. The fire around him flashes through winged, clawed shapes as the Dragon rips in and out of being. His hands close into fists, and blades of plasma spring out to burn twin holes in the floor. He walks forward, leaving burning footprints in his wake. "Carmen. We have unfinished business."
    "Not now, waste of space. Handsome and I are engaged. Take a number."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  6. #6576
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    "If that's the case, why not just let us pass?," she asked, even as she stopped moving. "It'll cost you just as much effort as your spending now."
    He shrugs.

    "I owe Bale my life. I can't very well go back on that now."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  7. #6577
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,155

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Only for the Tendrils to miss as she seems to fall right through the floor, appearing about twenty feet away, unharmed.
    He makes a note of it, before acknowledging her. "Huh.. Not bad." Without waiting for a response he drops to one knee, to place a hand on the floor, a split second later the ground around her explodes up in sharp diamond spires.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  8. #6578
    Summer Lady Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    He shrugs.

    "I owe Bale my life. I can't very well go back on that now."
    "You could have turned us in, but you didn't. Now your saying that your debt to him is worth thousands, maybe millions of lives?" Rivia shook her head, "very well, then how do you plan on keeping us here? You alone against all of us?"
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  9. #6579
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    He makes a note of it, before acknowledging her. "Huh.. Not bad." Without waiting for a response he drops to one knee, to place a hand on the floor, a split second later the ground around her explodes up in sharp diamond spires.
    Each tip dissappears inches from touching her.

    They instead appear around Cas and impale him multiple times, Carmen having portaled the tips around Casimir.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  10. #6580
    The good kind of evil Rhyvurg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    "Not now, waste of space. Handsome and I are engaged. Take a number."
    He's not in the mood to talk, exhaling a blast of fire that probably fills the room.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

  11. #6581
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "You could have turned us in, but you didn't. Now your saying that your debt to him is worth thousands, maybe millions of lives?" Rivia shook her head, "very well, then how do you plan on keeping us here? You alone against all of us?"
    He pauses, then takes the cig out and looks at it.

    "Huh, not sure how you found out about that. Yeah, I didn't report you to Bale when you tore through the Gulag. Didn't seem right, icing you all after you fought so hard to get back. I figured maybe you'ld just come back and lay low, find your families. Seems I was wrong."


    "As for thousands, yeah. You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything little lady. I swore on that day so many years ago that I would pay my debt to Bale for saving our lives. I gave my word, and I have never broken my word. If I did, I would be nothing and have nothing. And besides, you lot vs me? You don't stand a chance. Walk away while you still can, miss. I don't want to unsheathe my sword, but when I do, you will lose. You and yours can still run, hide, and live your lives."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  12. #6582
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    He's not in the mood to talk, exhaling a blast of fire that probably fills the room.

    The fire is swallowed by a portal and appears above the other cadets, bathing them in Takeshi's fire.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  13. #6583
    The good kind of evil Rhyvurg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    The fire is swallowed by a portal and appears above the other cadets, bathing them in Takeshi's fire.
    He still doesn't care, still stalking her through the room.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

  14. #6584
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    He still doesn't care, still stalking her through the room.
    Selma, swearing, throws a barrier up around them of blue energy as the fire washes across them.

    "Damnit 'shi, take it easy!"

    _________________________

    Carmen smiles.

    "My, how bold. Come at me then, machstick. I can two step with the two of you if I must."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  15. #6585
    Summer Lady Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    He pauses, then takes the cig out and looks at it.

    "Huh, not sure how you found out about that. Yeah, I didn't report you to Bale when you tore through the Gulag. Didn't seem right, icing you all after you fought so hard to get back. I figured maybe you'ld just come back and lay low, find your families. Seems I was wrong."


    "As for thousands, yeah. You have to stand for something, or you'll fall for anything little lady. I swore on that day so many years ago that I would pay my debt to Bale for saving our lives. I gave my word, and I have never broken my word. If I did, I would be nothing and have nothing. And besides, you lot vs me? You don't stand a chance. Walk away while you still can, miss. I don't want to unsheathe my sword, but when I do, you will lose. You and yours can still run, hide, and live your lives."
    Pausing in thought, Rivia gave him a curious look, "I don't feel very safe. Just turning and running would only prolong the inevitable, unless you want to tell me what Bale has planned? I might reconsider if I knew more about it."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •