Page 402 of 708 FirstFirst ... 302352392398399400401402403404405406412452502 ... LastLast
Results 6,016 to 6,030 of 10619
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Alright." Casimir stands up and looks at Ramilla. "Now what?"
    Xaric's voice crackles over the comm line.

"You have to hurry and start your media feed, the one Glliver and I prepared with the evidence against Volkov. The other teams ran against unexpected resistance and measures I wasn't aware of. Volkov knows something is amiss. Take care of Media One, now. We can't put off the attack against his HQ for long."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Not one voice, but hundreds echo back at her.

'We are many.'

A gestalt of somesort is what is attacking her.
    Rivia didn't know weather to be terrified or annoyed, so she chose to be annoyed, " Don't give me that crapola! Give me the name of your focus, or I'm going to lay waste to your collective minds!"

OOC: okay, she's bluffing, but darnit she worked hard to master the gestalt and already she was being challenged.
    Last edited by Tami; 01-15-2013 at 03:03 PM.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

"You have to hurry and start your media feed, the one Glliver and I prepared with the evidence against Volkov. The other teams ran against unexpected resistance and measures I wasn't aware of. Volkov knows something is amiss. Take care of Media One, now. We can't put off the attack against his HQ for long."
    Casimir just grunted in annoyance.

Measures he wasn't aware of? What the hell was the point of planning this, then.

Without waiting for the others, he made a Mach 2 dash for the broadcast room.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Measures he wasn't aware of? What the hell was the point of planning this, then.

Mack coalesced next to him as he ran.

"Yo, I'll handle the feed if you c'n keep the heat off me while I work the 'puters," he offered.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post

"Yo, I'll handle the feed if you c'n keep the heat off me while I work the 'puters," he offered.
    "That works." He nods.

Really, he didn't care what happened so long as they finished quickly so the could help Rivia.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Within moments, it is consumed by her energy blasts and dies.
    Ramilia smirks and stops blasting. "Yeah, take that to the face!" she yells in triumph. Letting out a breath, she powers down and looks at Cas.

"Alright." Casimir stands up and looks at Ramilla. "Now what?"

Ramilia follows after him, easily keeping up with his pace. "How are Max and Rivia doing," she says. She already knows they're inside, but she hasn't heard from them since she left them outside.

"That works." He nods.

Really, he didn't care what happened so long as they finished quickly so the could help Rivia.
    There is noone left inside. Marko is currently dealing with all the guards at the steps of the place, andt here are no civilians still inside.
    At that moment, Maxana finishes her scan and grimaces. The only ones inside are them, and all the guards for the building are outside. Meaning....

"Casimir, there are no one else in the building. The only one that were inside are the guards, and they are all outside fighting Marko. One of them must be attacking her." As she says this, she flies out of the nearest window and heads for Marko, taking several shards of glass with her.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

M1, AB, BH. 6, 5, 4.

Milia turned, her burn scars tingling. Three attacks at the same time, but only one attracted her attention.

She didn't need to say anything. The shadow rapped once on her shoulder.

"Remember the plan. Remember that the people rely on all of us."

The blind assassin disappeared, leaving the shadow behind. It was time to make a mess at Media One.

"Heh. Well, well. Looks like these people don't appreciate the finer trappings of civilization."

The shadow sauntered into the field. It was time to teach them the basic tenets of society.

The Vi clones all go down, but the masked soldiers all fight against the Weight of the World. A few even manage to throw wind at Robert, trying to blow him backwards to stop his progress.

The real Vi, or so he thinks, is in the top floor.
    Wind. To knock him back?

No, Robert thought, gritting his teeth. He was going to move and move and keep on moving.

All The Stars Fall Down - Multiple Points.

Small gravity wells form all around, some of them near the guards. The force of gravity drawing the wind and guards away from him.

WBX!

His form explodes into dust to reveal a body made of dark stone.

No time to lose.

(OOC: Should the gravity move be successful in stopping the wind, Robert will do what follows after this.)

His form rushes to the guards.

Deep in his mind, he apologizes. He has no intention of having an epic battle with them. He has a goal. Whatever their circumstances, whatever their feelings, his goal took priority. His eyes flash leyline blue as his feelings are communicated.

He cannot afford to listen to theirs though.

He taps them again. He can feel it. Their molecular structure. Their durability.

He lowers it just enough...

And punches them with enough to force to knock them out.

Now to find Vi at the top*.

OOC:
    *So it has been a long time since I read how powers work so I am not sure but the others linked would now know where Vi is right?
    Last edited by Hazard; 01-15-2013 at 04:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Ramilia smirks and stops blasting. "Yeah, take that to the face!" she yells in triumph. Letting out a breath, she powers down and looks at Cas.

Ramilia follows after him, easily keeping up with his pace. "How are Max and Rivia doing," she says. She already knows they're inside, but she hasn't heard from them since she left them outside.
    "Max is fine, Rivia not so much." He replies.

At that moment, Maxana finishes her scan and grimaces. The only ones inside are them, and all the guards for the building are outside. Meaning....

"Casimir, there are no one else in the building. The only one that were inside are the guards, and they are all outside fighting Marko. One of them must be attacking her." As she says this, she flies out of the nearest window and heads for Marko, taking several shards of glass with her.
    "Okay. New plan; once the info is uploaded we blow the damn building."

Fuck this place. He was already pissed off enough at Xaric for his lack of information. He wasn't going to fuck around looking for a telepath, they didn't have time. Even worse, Rivia might not last long enough to do so.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Mack nodded at this.

"Heh, ya heard the lady. There ain't any more guards in here, so I oughta be fine. I'm guessin' ya'd rather be helpin' Rivia an' Max out than guardin' my butt in that case," he grinned, motioning for Cas to follow his fiancee before returning to gaseous form.

"Max is fine, Rivia not so much." He replies.
    Ramilia frowns. "Then why are we all heading to do something one could accomplish by themselves when she's in trouble?"

"Okay. New plan; once the info is uploaded we blow the damn building."

Fuck this place. He was already pissed off enough at Xaric for his lack of information. He wasn't going to fuck around looking for a telepath, they didn't have time. Even worse, Rivia might not last long enough to do so.
    Despite his tone, she smirks. "So you want us to give the building a group fellatio, then, luv? I did not peg you for the type."

OOC:

Mack nodded at this.

"Heh, ya heard the lady. There ain't any more guards in here, so I oughta be fine. I'm guessin' ya'd rather be helpin' Rivia an' Max out than guardin' my butt in that case," he grinned, motioning for Cas to follow his fiancee before returning to gaseous form.
    Ramilia nods at Mack and starts to sprint for staircase leading to the lower levels. "Good luck, Mack."

Ramilia frowns. "Then why are we all heading to do something one could accomplish by themselves when she's in trouble?"
    "Rivia's fighting to contain a telepath. Got any ideas other than finding it, I'd be glad to hear it." He smirked. "You have a point though."

Without breaking stride he unslung Tenebrous powered it up and swung, tearing a hole to the outside of the building. Then without slowing he jumped to the ground below.

Despite his tone, she smirks. "So you want us to give the building a group fellatio, then, luv? I did not peg you for the type."

OOC:
    He chuckled. "You know what I meant. But I didn't peg you for the type either.. sure as hell showed me."

As he finished, he struck the ground outside the main doors, and looked around for the girls, as he reinforced his armor with diamond.

OOC:

"Rivia's fighting to contain a telepath. Got any ideas other than finding it, I'd be glad to hear it." He smirked. "You have a point though."

Without breaking stride he unslung Tenebrous powered it up and swung, tearing a hole to the outside of the building. Then without slowing he jumped to the ground below.
    So much for not destroying the building. At the rate these guys are going, there won't be a media center left to broadcast their data.

Ramilia sighs and follows after him, landing softly on the ground. She can sense that Rivia inside, and is about to head that way when she feels someone else approaching...

He chuckled. "You know what I meant. But I didn't peg you for the type either.. sure as hell showed me."

As he finished, he struck the ground outside the main doors, and looked around for the girls, as he reinforced his armor with diamond.

OOC:
    "That I did." As she descends upon the group of guards Marko is fighting, she hardens the glass shards she took from the window she shattered through to her usual level ((OOC: 70)) and fires them at each of the guards' head.

With that, she lands next to Casimir. "But we cannot just blow up a building intentionally. We really will be terrorists."

So much for not destroying the building. At the rate these guys are going, there won't be a media center left to broadcast their data.

Ramilia sighs and follows after him, landing softly on the ground. She can sense that Rivia inside, and is about to head that way when she feels someone else approaching...

"That I did." As she descends upon the group of guards Marko is fighting, she hardens the glass shards she took from the window she shattered through to her usual level ((OOC: 70)) and fires them at each of the guards' head.

With that, she lands next to Casimir. "But we cannot just blow up a building intentionally. We really will be terrorists."
    "Well, I'm fairly certain it won't harm our image. But we really need to find this damn telepath." He started building up an electrical charge. "Speaking of, you still have the bracelets we were given?"