Page 387 of 708 FirstFirst ... 287337377383384385386387388389390391397437487 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,805 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maxana lets out a soft sigh as she examines the tall building. For the first time since piercing the dome, she truly feels like she is back in Eden, but not back home, not yet. She shakes those thoughts out of her head. "Okay, you lot," she says, "we've not much time, so let's get to it."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Let me conceal us with illusion before we go in." Rivia raised a hand to prepare the glamour.
    "Ramilla and I should move first. We're both invisible." Casimir spoke up from somewhere nearby.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Let me conceal us with illusion before we go in." Rivia raised a hand to prepare the glamour.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Ramilla and I should move first. We're both invisible." Casimir spoke up from somewhere nearby.
    "Yeah, just worry about concealing yourself and Max," Ramilia adds. She then turns to try and look for Mack.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

"Yeah, just worry about concealing yourself and Max," Ramilia adds. She then turns to try and look for Mack.
    "I'm right here," Mack's voice whispered. "Ya want me ta do a bit o' scoutin'? I c'n get in one o' these windows 'r vents pretty easy, do a quick swish 'round th' buildin' an' be right back with what I find."

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    "I'm right here," Mack's voice whispered. "Ya want me ta do a bit o' scoutin'? I c'n get in one o' these windows 'r vents pretty easy, do a quick swish 'round th' buildin' an' be right back with what I find."
    "We should meet inside. I can send out my scouts too to back you up." Rivia made herself and Max invisible.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

"We should meet inside. I can send out my scouts too to back you up." Rivia made herself and Max invisible.
    "Okay, sounds like a plan. Go for it. Where would be a good place to meet inside?"

"Okay, sounds like a plan. Go for it. Where would be a good place to meet inside?"
    "There should be an electrical room to support the equipment. I doubt anyone stays there on a regular basis" Rivia suggested.

"There should be an electrical room to support the equipment. I doubt anyone stays there on a regular basis" Rivia suggested.
    "Alright. Shouldn't be very hard for me to find."

"Okay, you go find it, and then teleport Rivia, Max and me to you when you do."

"Just call to me telepathically and I'll teleport us there. Will save time."

"Just call to me telepathically and I'll teleport us there. Will save time."
    "Sure, I'll already know where you are thanks to Iriesia's link." With that he took off towards the station. Extending his senses he searched for the largest concentration of electrical activity in the skyscraper. Mindful not to bump into the crowd of people he weaved his way through while he was invisible.

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

"Sure, I'll already know where you are thanks to Iriesia's link." With that he took off towards the station. Extending his senses he searched for the largest concentration of electrical activity in the skyscraper. Mindful not to bump into the crowd of people he weaved his way through while he was invisible.
    "Welp, guess that's our cue ta get movin'," Mack sighed.

Activating Ventilation Infiltrator and Run Like the Wind, Mack flew to the roof of the building, found a ventilation fan, and flowed through it into the ventilation shafts. He quickly sped his way back down to the lobby of the first floor, where he checked for the building map and floor registry one would normally find in such a business. Once he found the floor they required, he began gusting around the first floor, searching for guards and security measures that might expose the other invisibles in the group.

Takeshi returns from getting his mother in a cab for her family home in Sector 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post

The gatway left the group attacking Baad Industries in a sewer about two blocks away from the place. It would be better for their infiltration if they went underground and attacked from within the place then trying to lay seige to it from the outside.

They could
    Takeshi turns off the disguising amulet. "Irie, stay invisible at all times if you can, you're the healer so we don't need you getting shot at."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Activating Ventilation Infiltrator and Run Like the Wind, Mack flew to the roof of the building, found a ventilation fan, and flowed through it into the ventilation shafts. He quickly sped his way back down to the lobby of the first floor, where he checked for the building map and floor registry one would normally find in such a business. Once he found the floor they required, he began gusting around the first floor, searching for guards and security measures that might expose the other invisibles in the group.
    A swarm of sparkling pixie lights descended on Max and Rivia, then flew off near invisibly towards the building. Once inside they spread out to explore the building.

A swarm of sparkling pixie lights descended on Max and Rivia, then flew off near invisibly towards the building. Once inside they spread out to explore the building.
    With nothing left to do but wait for now, Ramilia shuts her eyes and begins meditating again.

"Did you tell anyone about your vision, Rivia?" Maxana asks quietly.