Page 340 of 708 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350390440 ... LastLast
Results 5,086 to 5,100 of 10619
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    OOC: Reposting due to it being lost in time.
    "Take out Volkov, Baad's leaders, and Volkov's top people while also getting the information out about what Volkov has done. To do that last one, we'll have to infiltrate the main news media station in Eden and lock it out of Volkov's control so we can broadcast the truth."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Skye's eyes well up in happiness. She wipes them and asks, "Okay, so what is our next move?"
    "Simultaneous takedowns. We blind, deafen, and dumb Volkov before we take him down."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    "Simultaneous takedowns. We blind, deafen, and dumb Volkov before we take him down."
    "So, we're not going to have time to see our families then?" Rivia sounded sad, but understood the importance of what he was asking of them,
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She chuckles at this. With all these compliments and stuff, she would swear he had feelings for her. Well, she already knows he's attracted to her, because who isn't.

But, she thinks this may go beyond just physical attraction.

Does she feel the same way, if that is indeed the case? She has always still found men attractive, and even felt some feelings for some, but never bothered to act on them.

With Sloane, it's the same. There's no use in denying it. She feels drawn to him because of his kind, sweet personality. But is that all she feels for him?

"Heh. I think you'd need some kinda, like, super willpower to resist this," she points to her face.
    "Is it even questionable anymore? None of us could do much against a well-timed pout from you." Sloane smiled.

Maybe Ramilia did have a little bit of that same pull that Rosemary had on him. She did have the beauty and brains for it.

Ah, well. It was something that could not be fulfilled. More would be lost than gained from it.

But that was the rational part speaking. It wasn't like he hadn't given in to his feelings before. It was his own fault, really. He just had to be attracted to her.

"But it's not like we want to see a pout. A nice, genuine smile is what we really want."

"I'll think about it. More than likely it'll be after we take Volkov down."
    "Your call. I'll be ready."

"Take out Volkov, Baad's leaders, and Volkov's top people while also getting the information out about what Volkov has done. To do that last one, we'll have to infiltrate the main news media station in Eden and lock it out of Volkov's control so we can broadcast the truth."
    Skye whistles appreciatively. "How large is your resistance network? Those sound like very very lofty goals.." She says.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Is it even questionable anymore? None of us could do much against a well-timed pout from you." Sloane smiled.

Maybe Ramilia did have a little bit of that same pull that Rosemary had on him. She did have the beauty and brains for it.

Ah, well. It was something that could not be fulfilled. More would be lost than gained from it.

But that was the rational part speaking. It wasn't like he hadn't given in to his feelings before. It was his own fault, really. He just had to be attracted to her.

"But it's not like we want to see a pout. A nice, genuine smile is what we really want."
    "You're right. But you'll never see one from me," she nods, apparently having forgotten the one time she pouted after her handicap match with Sloane and Cas.

"Your call. I'll be ready."
    "I'll give you plenty of notice so you can get ready, but it'll definitely be after."

Well, it is Takeshi, so that does not come as a big shock. Still, she frowns and looks up at him. "That is not surprising. Even if you do not go with them, please make sure that he and whoever he takes with them know exactly what they are going to do when they get there."
    "I will try... I promise that much."

She looks at him through narrowed eyes, but nods. "Good," she says simply.
    "It's the least I can do, considering."

When he pulls out the sword, she begins to feel uncomfortable. She can't even look at it; something in her look at the floor when he begins to twirl it about. "Yeah, that all sounds nice. Especially being immortal."
    "Is it really? I'm going to outlive all of you, if I really am immortal. Besides that... what did it take to get me like this?" He let the question hang before he'd noticed she wasn't looking at him anymore.

That was weird she got uncomfortable all of a sudden. He stopped twirling the sword and looked down at her. "Something the matter?"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I will try... I promise that much."
    She smiles and nods. "If you lot will excuse me, I'm going to go speak to Mr. Raveneye." With that, she gets up and walks off the barge.

"It's the least I can do, considering."
    "Considering what?"

"Is it really? I'm going to outlive all of you, if I really am immortal. Besides that... what did it take to get me like this?" He let the question hang before he'd noticed she wasn't looking at him anymore.

That was weird she got uncomfortable all of a sudden. He stopped twirling the sword and looked down at her. "Something the matter?"
    "Yeah, that'll suck."

She really wishes he'd put that sword away. When he asks her what was the matter, she shifts nervously. "Nothing, just sensing something uncomfortable about that sword of yours."

"Close. Two blocks away or so. But Baad HQ is teeming with not only their guards, but Volkov's people too. A rescue mission would be quite dangerous. And if you did hit there, you would have to be quick because once Volkov knows Baad's been hit, our window to take him down shrinks even more because his security will go through the roof."
    Robert remained silent for time being. Strategy planning wasn't really his thing, and, push came to shove, he was more than fine with a head on unplanned attack too.

She smiles and nods. "If you lot will excuse me, I'm going to go speak to Mr. Raveneye." With that, she gets up and walks off the barge.
    Casimir just smiled and called after her, "see you out there... Love you." He figured he hasn't said it enough, and now, with the end so close he felt the need to.

"Considering what?"
    "How much you love her, of course." He smiled down at her.

"Yeah, that'll suck."

She really wishes he'd put that sword away. When he asks her what was the matter, she shifts nervously. "Nothing, just sensing something uncomfortable about that sword of yours."
    "Say what now?" He asked genuinely confused. All he could feel emanating from the sword was its power. Which of course, came at the cost of some of his own.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"Close. Two blocks away or so. But Baad HQ is teeming with not only their guards, but Volkov's people too. A rescue mission would be quite dangerous. And if you did hit there, you would have to be quick because once Volkov knows Baad's been hit, our window to take him down shrinks even more because his security will go through the roof."
    "Then I'm hitting Baad."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

"You're right. But you'll never see one from me," she nods, apparently having forgotten the one time she pouted after her handicap match with Sloane and Cas.
    "Oh, there was one time. But you looked pretty annoyed that time, so I don't think I should be more specific than that."

"I'll give you plenty of notice so you can get ready, but it'll definitely be after."
    "Sure, sure." Sloane maintained the smile for a few seconds longer before he got into a more serious expression.

"Stay safe, okay? I wouldn't know what to do if you got hurt, Ramilia."

"How much you love her, of course." He smiled down at her.
    She smiles back. "Thanks. I just, you know, wanted to make sure that was clear."

"Say what now?" He asked genuinely confused. All he could feel emanating from the sword was its power. Which of course, came at the cost of some of his own.
    "You having it out is making me feel uncomfortable," she says, sounding a little edgy.

Casimir just smiled and called after her, "see you out there... Love you." He figured he hasn't said it enough, and now, with the end so close he felt the need to.
    "Love you too," Maxana calls back.

She rejoins the group in time to hear the tail end of their discussion. Mr. Raveneye sounds like he has a definite plan, which is much more than what they had. It also sounds like he has the means to do it.

But depending on how long they have been gone, that will be much easier said than done. It already is, but it will be that much more so. "Mr. Raveneye, how long have we been gone?"

"Oh, there was one time. But you looked pretty annoyed that time, so I don't think I should be more specific than that."
    That's all she needs to remember what he was talking about. "Oh, you mean when you and Cas cheated during our match?" She smirks, already knowing the answer.

"Sure, sure." Sloane maintained the smile for a few seconds longer before he got into a more serious expression.

"Stay safe, okay? I wouldn't know what to do if you got hurt, Ramilia."
    She smiles softly. "You don't have to worry about me. If I get hurt, it means I got careless. If I keep my head in the game, I'll be fine."

She hopes, anyway.

That's all she needs to remember what he was talking about. "Oh, you mean when you and Cas cheated during our match?" She smirks, already knowing the answer.
    "You went for a two on one, why would you assume that one of us wouldn't take advantage of the distraction?" Sloane asked curiously.

She smiles softly. "You don't have to worry about me. If I get hurt, it means I got careless. If I keep my head in the game, I'll be fine."

She hopes, anyway.
    "I know. But sometimes, things don't work out like we think they do."

Sloane wrapped her up in a tight hug, burying his face into her shoulder.

"For luck, Ramilia. Let's get through this alive."