Page 331 of 708 FirstFirst ... 231281321327328329330331332333334335341381431 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 10619

While Rivia had managed to seal him off partially from his 'improved' nature, he could still hear and feel the feelings of disdain it had for most of the others. The almost-argument Sloane had just managed to get himself into was doing nothing to help those feelings.

So he forced himself to focus instead, about what it was that had caused the argument. Iriesia and Takeshi it seemed, were planning on breaking out Vi. Sloane joined, but was kicked out, but Robert was still in.

Not a bad group, if you were planning on leveling the building. Which wouldn't be a problem despite the fact that it would blow whatever cover they had left out of the water.

He disappeared in a flash, and settled down a few paces behind the group. "Hey Iriesia." He started, seeing as how of the three, she was probably the most sensible.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    While Rivia had managed to seal him off partially from his 'improved' nature, he could still hear and feel the feelings of disdain it had for most of the others. The almost-argument Sloane had just managed to get himself into was doing nothing to help those feelings.

So he forced himself to focus instead, about what it was that had caused the argument. Iriesia and Takeshi it seemed, were planning on breaking out Vi. Sloane joined, but was kicked out, but Robert was still in.

Not a bad group, if you were planning on leveling the building. Which wouldn't be a problem despite the fact that it would blow whatever cover they had left out of the water.

He disappeared in a flash, and settled down a few paces behind the group. "Hey Iriesia." He started, seeing as how of the three, she was probably the most sensible.
    "You need something?"

There were several obvious reasons why Casimir would address her- and many that were not so obvious.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    "You need something?"

There were several obvious reasons why Casimir would address her- and many that were not so obvious.
    "Not really." He responded. "Just overhead you talking about a raid, but didn't really hear a specific plan, just wanted to know if you had one." He paused. "I'm also a little curious to know if you still want someone to hit you."

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

"Not really." He responded. "Just overhead you talking about a raid, but didn't really hear a specific plan, just wanted to know if you had one." He paused. "I'm also a little curious to know if you still want someone to hit you."
    "As of this very moment, I can't say that I have a plan worth speaking of," she replied. "Well, besides coordinating with those going in to rescue Vi and more importantly, figuring out exactly what we'll be going up against- so that we won't be going in blind. Or something much worse, like a trap."

"I managed to figure out what I needed to earlier, so I don't need to be hit anymore. At least, not for that."
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

"There is no plan. I know I should have one, I don't know where in that building they're keeping her and I don't know what kind of defenses they have. That doesn't matter. She's my...our friend, and she needs help. I don't need to know anything else. Loyalty is not contingent of difficulty."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    "As of this very moment, I can't say that I have a plan worth speaking of," she replied. "Well, besides coordinating with those going in to rescue Vi and more importantly, figuring out exactly what we'll be going up against- so that we won't be going in blind. Or something much worse, like a trap."

"I managed to figure out what I needed to earlier, so I don't need to be hit anymore. At least, not for that."
    No plan worth speaking of. Could be worse.

Casimir frowned. "Baad Industries is a bit like Lindcorp. So I'd assume good tech, and security... Xaric also mentioned something about them having a deal worked out with Volkov, so I'd assume better tech and security." He paused, she'd probably thought of that already. "Who is going with you, besides Takeshi and Robert?" A stupid question, maybe, but one he felt he needed to ask anyway.

"Glad you figured out what you needed to, then." He nodded. "Can't say I can think of a reason why you'd need to be hit otherwise, though."

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    "There is no plan. I know I should have one, I don't know where in that building they're keeping her and I don't know what kind of defenses they have. That doesn't matter. She's my...our friend, and she needs help. I don't need to know anything else. Loyalty is not contingent of difficulty."
    Casimir could understand that. He also remembered when she hugged him in class, that had to play some part in it, and he could respect that as well.

"Big building, prestigious company.. probably wouldn't keep her on the top floor right? Like I just said, chances are they've got good tech and security, maybe even some from Volkov... and no, doesn't matter how difficult it is, I get that. But I can't just let you run off without at least considering one."

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

As the others talked, Ramilia teleports away to get far away from them. It's always the same with them, drama, arguing, yelling, fighting; typical teenager shit that they had no business pulling up right now.

At least, that's what she thinks all that was. Honestly, she had been tuning them out since before they left the Gulag, right around the time Amare fainted.

"I swear these assholes are gonna drive me to start drinking. Actually, some saki sounds really good right about now."

She glances down at Max's unconscious form. With a shake of her head, she sits down next to her.

Assholes are so caught up in their own bullshit that they couldn't even find the time to notice that one of their 'friends' had passed out on the barge.

Then again, people their age do tend to be a little self-centered. And aggravating as fuck.

Rivia was going to say something when Casimir suddenly vanished. A slight smirk followed by a faint sigh as she turned her eyes towards Ramilia. Standing up again, she walks over to her.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    As the others talked, Ramilia teleports away to get far away from them. It's always the same with them, drama, arguing, yelling, fighting; typical teenager shit that they had no business pulling up right now.

At least, that's what she thinks all that was. Honestly, she had been tuning them out since before they left the Gulag, right around the time Amare fainted.

"I swear these assholes are gonna drive me to start drinking. Actually, some saki sounds really good right about now."

She glances down at Max's unconscious form. With a shake of her head, she sits down next to her.

Assholes are so caught up in their own bullshit that they couldn't even find the time to notice that one of their 'friends' had passed out on the barge.

Then again, people their age do tend to be a little self-centered. And aggravating as fuck.
    "Ramilia? Max still hasn't woken up?" Rivia sounded puzzled and a little concerned.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Ramilia? Max still hasn't woken up?" Rivia sounded puzzled and a little concerned.
    Well, if it isn't little Miss 'Everyone Look At Me'. Ramilia recalls Rivia's power going haywire and forcing everyone to look at her on the barge, and the big shitstorm it caused.

She doesn't know the exact cause, because as soon as it was turned off, she proceeded to tune them out again. Whatever it was, it seems to have been resolved, anyway.

Ramilia glances at Max's unconscious form. "No," she says simply.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    An admirable example of loyalty, no doubt.

Human. Definitely human.

With that, he decided to let his worries go.

Well, if it isn't little Miss 'Everyone Look At Me'. Ramilia recalls Rivia's power going haywire and forcing everyone to look at her on the barge, and the big shitstorm it caused.

She doesn't know the exact cause, because as soon as it was turned off, she proceeded to tune them out again. Whatever it was, it seems to have been resolved, anyway.

Ramilia glances at Max's unconscious form. "No," she says simply.
    Sensing Ramilia's hostilty, Rivia winced, then sighed, then pursed her lips before speaking, "She should have woken up by now. I hope she'll be alright." She paused, then added, "Maybe you could ask Eisen to take a look at her, though if there is anything I can do..."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Sensing Ramilia's hostilty, Rivia winced, then sighed, then pursed her lips before speaking, "She should have woken up by now. I hope she'll be alright." She paused, then added, "Maybe you could ask Eisen to take a look at her, though if there is anything I can do..."
    Ramilia sighs softly. "Sorry. I just have a headache." After pausing, she adds, "She's not asleep. She passed out on the barge. But you all were too busy with your own things to notice."

Ramilia sighs softly. "Sorry. I just have a headache." After pausing, she adds, "She's not asleep. She passed out on the barge. But you all were too busy with your own things to notice."
    "I didn't sense anything strange about her, I just assumed she was tired and fell asleep." Rivia was giving to say something else, but caught her before she did.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Now that he had decided to do the right thing and trust Takeshi not to go balls-out insane, Sloane noticed that Max was oddly quiet about this whole situation.

Hmm.

He looked around. Pretty much everybody was here except for Ramilia, Max, and Rivia.

Well, they wouldn't have run off. So they must have re-entered the barge.

With a casual shrug, he decided to go check up on them. Everybody else seemed fine for now, and it wasn't like he was needed in any emergencies.