Page 295 of 708 FirstFirst ... 195245285291292293294295296297298299305345395 ... LastLast
Results 4,411 to 4,425 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Do play dense with me. You know I am talking about the Queen of the Autumn."

She sighs and continues. "That skeleton lied to us. He said you were born with the potential to become an Old God, when he actually took advantage of your weak psyche and destructive powers, and manipulated events to make you into one. For his and his brother's sick amusement, I assume."
    "I know. I was making a point, it doesn't matter who told you... I don't want to put you through it." He smiled weakly. "And, I barely know her.. I don't even know her name."

When she said that he had been lied to about what was happening- had happened- to him, he was silent. It made sense really, even he knew he wasn't someone who had been fated into greatness, or had a special purpose.. he was a fuck-up. So far, nearly everything he'd tried to do had resulted in some failure or another...

So it wasn't shocking to him to find out the Old Gods didn't really want him either. "So, I guess this is where I'm supposed to swear vengeance, say I'll kill all of them and rip their hearts out right?" He said less than enthusiastically.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    "Why do you think she's unconscious? I knocked her out; it was the only way I could think of at the time to stop her from freezing us to death. Well, mostly her and him. Okay, probably just him- she didn't seem to be affected by it, and I managed to get over it soon enough."

She spent more energy telling him that than she felt she should have, and didn't really have a reason to explain why.

Perhaps it was because he was amusing, almost as much as Rai could be- when he wasn't hung up keeping his oaths or being honorable or whatever it was he kept arguing with her about.
    Robert blinked, wondering if he should doubt her, but ultimately deciding against it.

"That does happen more than it should."

Irie was his friend and all, but she was also the one person he could call reckless without looking like a giant hypocrite.

"Anyway, thanks for keeping her safe," he added with a smile.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I know. I was making a point, it doesn't matter who told you... I don't want to put you through it." He smiled weakly. "And, I barely know her.. I don't even know her name."
    She lets out a frustrated sigh. "Why is this so hard to understand? You don't have a say in this matter, I am helping you whether you want me to or not."

When she said that he had been lied to about what was happening- had happened- to him, he was silent. It made sense really, even he knew he wasn't someone who had been fated into greatness, or had a special purpose.. he was a fuck-up. So far, nearly everything he'd tried to do had resulted in some failure or another...

So it wasn't shocking to him to find out the Old Gods didn't really want him either. "So, I guess this is where I'm supposed to swear vengeance, say I'll kill all of them and rip their hearts out right?" He said less than enthusiastically.
    She shrugs. "You can if you want. Of course, said vengeance won't happen until we get stronger, but still, I could use the help."

She lets out a frustrated sigh. "Why is this so hard to understand? You don't have a say in this matter, I am helping you whether you want me to or not."

She shrugs. "You can if you want. Of course, said vengeance won't happen until we get stronger, but still, I could use the help."
    Rivia, still in the distance looking away as if reading a book in her hands, yet Max heard her voice in her mind, "I want in too. Wouldn't mind a chance to beat up a few of these so-called old gods."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

"Who the hell are all of you people?" Amare asked, seeing an odd group- in relative disarray- standing around in the Gulag of all places as if they owned the place.
    [ooc]Responding to these out of order, just because.[/ooc]

"Why do you think she's unconscious? I knocked her out; it was the only way I could think of at the time to stop her from freezing us to death. Well, mostly her and him. Okay, probably just him- she didn't seem to be affected by it, and I managed to get over it soon enough."

She spent more energy telling him that than she felt she should have, and didn't really have a reason to explain why.

Perhaps it was because he was amusing, almost as much as Rai could be- when he wasn't hung up keeping his oaths or being honorable or whatever it was he kept arguing with her about.

"Real cute," Amare said, wondering why her voice sounded familiar, "but my boyfriend here already took care of providing me with my daily dose of dumbass. So if you don't mind, try to answer my next question without the bullshit this time. Are you allies with Lady Iriesia or not?"
    Seeing Irie unconscious and carried by a stranger, Takeshi extracts himself from his mother's grip and opens his mouth to confront her when she talks to Ramilia and passes out. Well, shit. He picks Irie up anyway, moving her away from the new people.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

"Because it'd be the both of you taking on something you shouldn't need to." He muttered.

"No point.. and I'll need your help. They're my problem..." He trailed off and looked at Rivia. "... What do you think, Rivia, about all of this?"

"Because it'd be the both of you taking on something you shouldn't need to." He muttered.

"No point.. and I'll need your help. They're my problem..." He trailed off and looked at Rivia. "... What do you think, Rivia, about all of this?"
    Turning back to look st them, she gave Cas a serious look, though there was a slight smile on her face, "I think, Cas, you should say to Max, Thank you for being there for me and for standing by my side. Then you should give her a passionate kiss so we can all move on to the next crisis."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rivia, still in the distance looking away as if reading a book in her hands, yet Max heard her voice in her mind, "I want in too. Wouldn't mind a chance to beat up a few of these so-called old gods."
    'The more, the merrier. I'll have you know, through that these guys are very powerful.'

She narrows her eyes. "If our positions were reversed, I would not be able to stop you from helping, nor would I want to. Why are you trying to stop me from helping you?"

Turning back to look st them, she gave Cas a serious look, though there was a slight smile on her face, "I think, Cas, you should say to Max, Thank you for being there for me and for standing by my side. Then you should give her a passionate kiss so we can all move on to the next crisis."
    "I agree with this."

She narrows her eyes. "If our positions were reversed, I would not be able to stop you from helping, nor would I want to. Why are you trying to stop me from helping you?"
    "I don't want you to get hurt over this..." He said softly.

"I agree with this."
    "Oh... Thanks Rivia." He looked down for a second before looking up at Max somewhat sheepishly. . "... Thank you for being there for me and standing by my side."

After a few seconds hesitation, he pulled her into a kiss.

"Oh... Thanks Rivia." He looked down for a second before looking up at Max somewhat sheepishly. . "... Thank you for being there for me and standing by my side."

Rivia looks away, a slight blush on her cheeks and a faint smile as she walks away, relived that Cas is in good hands.

"If I get hurt, which I won't, it will be my fault, since I was not as careful as I should be."

She lets the kiss linger for a few seconds longer before smiling against his lips. "Your welcome, luv."

"If I get hurt, which I won't, it will be my fault, since I was not as careful as I should be."
    "Alright..." He finally gave in.

She lets the kiss linger for a few seconds longer before smiling against his lips. "Your welcome, luv."
    He sighed. "I guess we should make our way back to everyone at some point... right?" Not that he really wanted to.

"Alright..." He finally gave in.
    Bloody finally. She swears, getting him to cave is like beating on a rock with a sponge. Most of the time, anyway.

He sighed. "I guess we should make our way back to everyone at some point... right?" Not that he really wanted to.
    She shrugs. "Eventually, yes. But that does not have to be for a few more minutes."

She shrugs. "Eventually, yes. But that does not have to be for a few more minutes."
    "I'm okay with that.." he smiled weakl, before settling back down on the floor. "I think... there anything you want to talk about...?"

Rivia looks away, a slight blush on her cheeks and a faint smile as she walks away, relived that Cas is in good hands.
    Heading back to where the others were gathered, she looked around to see what was going on.