Page 288 of 708 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 10619
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    "Strike one fer talkin' bad 'bout Jordan Scott. An' strike two fer actually defendin' random an' pointless humor. If ya actually start talkin' 'bout Relative Dude bein' good, then that'll be strike three an' Ah'll have ta bid ya a good day." Selma replied.
    "Weeeell, before the show jumped the shark...," she says before laughing.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Uhh... sure. Okay." Sloane replied hesitantly.
    "I am not so far removed from my own humanity that I do not remember what it is to be in love." The Queen responded smiling faintly. "Because of that, I will answer your questions on the matter as best I can."

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rivia turned her head slightly to look up at him and gave Cas a slight smile before looking back at these so-called gods.
    Casimir returned the smile before returning his attention to Arnvusiil. "Why is it you all didn't approach me with this years ago? Don't you think that would've prevented all of this-" He gestured with his other hand, swinging Tenebrous in the process. "- Bullshit? I could still kill you. I still want to." He stared at Arnvusiil.

For those perceptive enough to notice, Arnvusiil's demeanor shifted, instead of being relaxed, like before his body tensed. His eyes grew darker and he rumbled out a simpleif vague reply. "Because you were not ready." Shaking his head he turned away. ""My time in this dimension is at its end, should you require more answers call me as you did before, and I shall bring you to me." With that said he disappeared, leaving only the Queen.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Sloane rubbed his temples, unsure of what to ask.

"Well... uhh... How would you seal Lunarius, if given the chance?"

It sounded like a good idea to go for that.

Boss had disappeared in a cloud of mist suddenly and returned about a minute later, witnessing people talking about things that totally went over his head. "Uh," he uttered in confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I am not so far removed from my own humanity that I do not remember what it is to be in love." The Queen responded smiling faintly. "Because of that, I will answer your questions on the matter as best I can."

Casimir returned the smile before returning his attention to Arnvusiil. "Why is it you all didn't approach me with this years ago? Don't you think that would've prevented all of this-" He gestured with his other hand, swinging Tenebrous in the process. "- Bullshit? I could still kill you. I still want to." He stared at Arnvusiil.

For those perceptive enough to notice, Arnvusiil's demeanor shifted, instead of being relaxed, like before his body tensed. His eyes grew darker and he rumbled out a simpleif vague reply. "Because you were not ready." Shaking his head he turned away. ""My time in this dimension is at its end, should you require more answers call me as you did before, and I shall bring you to me." With that said he disappeared, leaving only the Queen.
    Raising an eyebrow slightly, Rivia then shook her head slightly, "When did the universe get so fracked up?" She spoke softly.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Raising an eyebrow slightly, Rivia then shook her head slightly, "When did the universe get so fracked up?" She spoke softly.
    "About the same time we left the dome."" Casimir muttered.

"About the same time we left the dome."" Casimir muttered.
    "I do not like him. Or any of this."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Same." Rivia spoke softly.

"Same." Rivia spoke softly.
    "His gaze was... unsettling. But he didn't hurt any of us and did seem to understand, right?" Casimir replied. "He wasn't very helpful though... No, but the Queen had been even more than, she was even helping Sloane... Sort of.

"His gaze was... unsettling. But he didn't hurt any of us and did seem to understand, right?" Casimir replied. "He wasn't very helpful though... No, but the Queen had been even more than, she was even helping Sloane... Sort of.
    "He did not seem too understanding to me...I just do not like any of this. Is it even possible for Old Gods to be born? The Queen said they were made, so why were you essentially born one?"

"He did not seem too understanding to me...I just do not like any of this. Is it even possible for Old Gods to be born? The Queen said they were made, so why were you essentially born one?"
    Casimir frowned. ".. You're right." He sighed. "But... maybe he meant I was born with the potential? ... No, that wouldn't make sense.. But why would they contradict each other?

Casimir frowned. ".. You're right." He sighed. "But... maybe he meant I was born with the potential? ... No, that wouldn't make sense.. But why would they contradict each other?
    He is right, they did contradict one another. Her eyes narrow and flash cerulean before she turns toward the Queen of the Autumn. "You!" she shouts at her. "Explain why you two told two different stories. Why did you say you were created, while the other said Casimir was born with the potential to be an Old God."

"Weeeell, before the show jumped the shark...," she says before laughing.
    "Oh, pre-uncanceled Relative Dude was rather good. It was only after tha network brought it back that it turned ta garbage." Selma replied with a grin.
    "When I became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up."

- C.S. Lewis

Dory St. Johns on Wikicadia

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    "Oh, pre-uncanceled Relative Dude was rather good. It was only after tha network brought it back that it turned ta garbage." Selma replied with a grin.
    "It has a few funny episodes here or there, but overall, the quality has dropped a lot. Now Cyborg Turkey, that's a funny show."

He is right, they did contradict one another. Her eyes narrow and flash cerulean before she turns toward the Queen of the Autumn. "You!" she shouts at her. "Explain why you two told two different stories. Why did you say you were created, while the other said Casimir was born with the potential to be an Old God."
    "Yeah, why is Cas an Old God?!" Rivia joined in.