Page 278 of 708 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288328378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She nearly starts screaming when Casimir starts projectile vomiting his own blood, but holds it down and stays calm. Now is not the time to let her fear and panic overtake her.

Nodding quickly, she gently places her hands on his shoulders and presses down. She can feel the energy washing over her, but cannot see it. She can only hope that whatever it is, it is working.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Hold him steady, I'll try to stop it." Rivia raised her hand and a circle of light appeared on the ground completely surrounding Cas and Max. Summoning Leyline energy, The circle raised up into an invisible barrier. Focusing on it Rivia visualized a calmly wave of energy washing over them, easing Cas' pain, slowing this power surge down and giving him time to regain control.
    After a minute more of vomiting up his own blood, it tapers off and he breaks into fit of coughing. The energy Rivia coated in him, gets the coughing to stop. In control of himself for the moment, he takes several weak breaths, before looking up at the two of them.

"Y-y-you both.. need t-to, get away.. f-from me. I.. don't know w-what's gon-n-na happen."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    After a minute more of vomiting up his own blood, it tapers off and he breaks into fit of coughing. The energy Rivia coated in him, gets the coughing to stop. In control of himself for the moment, he takes several weak breaths, before looking up at the two of them.

"Y-y-you both.. need t-to, get away.. f-from me. I.. don't know w-what's gon-n-na happen."
    "Max, I'll open the circle for a moment. Get out quickly then I'll restore it. Do it now." Rivia prepares to bring down her circle...
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Max, I'll open the circle for a moment. Get out quickly then I'll restore it. Do it now." Rivia prepares to bring down her circle...
    As she backs up towards the edge, she says, "But what about you?"

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    [ooc]I like the way Takeshi's mother thinks; too bad it's the result of mind rape.[/ooc]

She had no idea where the sudden change in how she acted came from, but Takeshi's use of the necklace was definitely part of it. And that meant she had to be careful with what she said- at least she figured out what was going on.

If anyone can hear this, would you mind filling me in on why Mrs. Sato seems so... different from just a few minutes ago?

She couldn't recall- at the moment- who among the group had psychic abilities, but she did remember that at least one did. As she waited- hoping that she managed to catch his or her attention- Irie bowed in apology.

"In that case, would it be proper of me to call you Sato-san? Or is there another form of address that you would prefer?"
    She smiles. "That would be lovely, thank you. I hope my Taki-kun has been a gentleman towards you."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

"The circle will contain him and I can control it from out here." Rivia opened the circle with a wave of her hand, and Max exited. As soon as she did, Rivia restored the circle around Cas and once again infused it with the strange energy. As soon as Max was outside and standing next to her, Rivia focused on infusing Cas with the energy, using it to ease his pain, calm him down, and clear his mind. She couldn't fully stop the transformation, but she could help him control it.

OOC: Cas is surrounded by a barrier that should keep him from harming himself or others, and the energy should help to ease the transformation and speed up his recovery process. Once he is in control, he can ask Rivia to drop the barrier and she will.

I have to go now, if you need to leave the barrier just ask Rivia to drop it and she will.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    She smiles. "That would be lovely, thank you. I hope my Taki-kun has been a gentleman towards you."
    Sato-san it is, then, she thinks as she returns the smile.

"It likely wouldn't surprise you, Sato-san, but your son has been quite the gentleman- perhaps even too much of one."
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane coughed, the pain finally getting to him and dropping him to one knee.

"W..." He wiped his chin, unsurprised at the red dripping out of his mouth. "Why?"
    "I suppose you could say this is a rehearsal."
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri

"The circle will contain him and I can control it from out here." Rivia opened the circle with a wave of her hand, and Max exited. As soon as she did, Rivia restored the circle around Cas and once again infused it with the strange energy. As soon as Max was outside and standing next to her, Rivia focused on infusing Cas with the energy, using it to ease his pain, calm him down, and clear his mind. She couldn't fully stop the transformation, but she could help him control it.

OOC: Cas is surrounded by a barrier that should keep him from harming himself or others, and the energy should help to ease the transformation and speed up his recovery process. Once he is in control, he can ask Rivia to drop the barrier and she will.

I have to go now, if you need to leave the barrier just ask Rivia to drop it and she will.
    The energy is enough to ease the pain, but does little to prevent the transformation.

Still hunched over, his skin begins to harden and crack, changing into some strange combination of dark stone, and diamond. At the same time, the girls would hear his bones break violently before growing larger, causing him to whimper in pain.

The process didn't take long, and when it was finished, Casimir didn't even resemble his normal self. He barely even looked human.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    Sato-san it is, then, she thinks as she returns the smile.

"It likely wouldn't surprise you, Sato-san, but your son has been quite the gentleman- perhaps even too much of one."
    "He's so shy, I'm surprised he had the courage to talk to you!" Takeshi looks very much like he wishes to drop dead.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    "He's so shy, I'm surprised he had the courage to talk to you!" Takeshi looks very much like he wishes to drop dead.
    The expression on Takeshi's face told Irie that it was probably time to stop messing with him. Besides, she was still curious as to the cause of this complete shift in behavior.

"Even though I've witnessed it enough times over the few months since we've met, the courage he's displayed continues to surprise me. Sato-san, it wouldn't be an exaggeration to say that he has, since the last time you saw him, become a very courageous individual- not to say that the shyness has entirely gone away."

Okay, now it's a good time to stop messing with him.

She sighed.

"Sato-san," Irie said, bowing again before her, "I apologize in advance for my rude request. As improper as it is of me to interrupt the time you are now sharing with your son, especially given how long it's been since you last saw him, there's something I need to speak with him about- in private. Will you allow me- as undeserving as I am- the time to do so?"
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

The energy is enough to ease the pain, but does little to prevent the transformation.

Still hunched over, his skin begins to harden and crack, changing into some strange combination of dark stone, and diamond. At the same time, the girls would hear his bones break violently before growing larger, causing him to whimper in pain.

The process didn't take long, and when it was finished, Casimir didn't even resemble his normal self. He barely even looked human.
    Cas' new appearance shocked, worried and disturbed Rivia, but she didn't let it make herself lose focus. As she kept up the magic circle barrier and controlled the energy within, she spoke calmly to Max, "Talk to him."

"Hm.." Casimir trails off. "Is that what you want to do?"
    "I think. Maybe? I don't know." Skye smirks at herself. "Seems like the kind of decision a 17 year old shouldn't have to make."

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy, on the other hand, had a much more predictable response. Her cheeks turned a reddish shade of pink and she mumbled, "Skye, you don't have to do this for me..."
    Skye smiles. It's so cute when I make her blush! "I do, Cammy, if it protects you from harm. Either physical or emotional."

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Skye smiles. It's so cute when I make her blush! "I do, Cammy, if it protects you from harm. Either physical or emotional."
    Cammy smiled sheepishly, "You're the best, Skye."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "I suppose you could say this is a rehearsal."
    "It's been underwhelming so far. Best part is that you nearly killed the one guy who'd think of protecting Rose even in that situation. If you need her alive in order to actually get anything done, you better be smarter about it." Sloane forced himself to stand.