Page 248 of 708 FirstFirst ... 148198238244245246247248249250251252258298348 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She nods and fires a sustained stream of electricity at him.
    As he reached the point where he'd absorbed as much as he ever had before, then kept going, he sucked in a deep breath.

"Holy hell."

It felt strange and wonderful and his body was starting to go numb. Still, he kept absorbing it. By the time she was finished, he was full to bursting, electricity arcing up and down his arms, around his face and chest, and in between his fingers.

"That's enough, Max. There anyway you can tell me where Rivia, and the others still upstairs are?"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    As he reached the point where he'd absorbed as much as he ever had before, then kept going, he sucked in a deep breath.

"Holy hell."

It felt strange and wonderful and his body was starting to go numb. Still, he kept absorbing it. By the time she was finished, he was full to bursting, electricity arcing up and down his arms, around his face and chest, and in between his fingers.

"That's enough, Max. There anyway you can tell me where Rivia, and the others still upstairs are?"
    "I can show you." Rivia replied to him telepathically.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

editing out for now
    Last edited by Tami; 12-07-2012 at 05:57 PM.

Skye joins the others in the upper room*. "What's our status?" She asks.

/Phrasing for Cleric.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "I can show you." Rivia replied to him telepathically.
    'Do it.' Casimir replied quickly.

'Do it.' Casimir replied quickly.
    Still upstairs with Hilda, Rivia mentally uses her powers to locate everyone and get a visual of the layout of the building, along with the locations of robots and other visible threats. Quickly forming them into a mental map, she telepathically relaid that map to Cas, adding, "Don't worry about me and the Commander. Go after the others if you need to."

Still upstairs with Hilda, Rivia mentally uses her powers to locate everyone and get a visual of the layout of the building, along with the locations of robots and other visible threats. Quickly forming them into a mental map, she telepathically relaid that map to Cas, adding, "Don't worry about me and the Commander. Go after the others if you need to."
    Casimir looked over the mental map quickly.

Sloane was with Iriesia and Takeshi so he didn't need to worry about them over-much... Sloane seemed to understand just how dangerous it might be to hope for the best, and from the way Cammy was straining the best might be stretching it. The next floor up, Elewa appeared to be with Gunner.. the guy who'd blitzed Gulliver, and above that, in another cell, Rivia and the Commander. In between all of that... dozens of the black robots.

Well, this should be interesting.

He takes several running steps and teleports up to Elewa and Gunner. Explaining what's about to happen, he teleports them to ground level* and continues up to Rivia and the Commander. He looks at the both of them and frowns, the Commander was in rough shape. He stepped over quickly and frowned. "Rivia, I'm gonna teleport you to ground level. Then I'm going to help Sloane, alright?"

*I'll assume, Nik, that Elewa agrees to the teleport. If he doesn't that's cool.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh; 12-07-2012 at 06:39 PM.

Casimir looked over the mental map quickly.

Sloane was with Iriesia and Takeshi so he didn't need to worry about them over-much... Sloane seemed to understand just how dangerous it might be to hope for the best, and from the way Cammy was straining the best might be stretching it. The next floor up, Elewa appeared to be with Gunner.. the guy who'd blitzed Gulliver, and above that, in another cell, Rivia and the Commander. In between all of that... dozens of the black robots.

Well, this should be interesting.

He takes several running steps and teleports up to Elewa and Gunner. Explaining what's about to happen, he teleports them to ground level* and continues up to Rivia and the Commander. He looks at the both of them and frowns, the Commander was in rough shape. He stepped over quickly and frowned. "Rivia, I'm gonna teleport you to ground level. Then I'm going to help Sloane, alright?"

*I'll assume, Nik, that Elewa agrees to the teleport. If he doesn't that's cool.
    "I have a perfectly good form of transport of my own, thank you. Seriously, I told you not to worry about me. Go check on the others, as soon as I am finished up here I will meet you downstairs." Rivia looked annoyed.

"I have a perfectly good form of transport of my own, thank you. Seriously, I told you not to worry about me. Go check on the others, as soon as I am finished up here I will meet you downstairs." Rivia looked annoyed.
    "While I am worried, you're doing a better job than I am." He admitted. "What I said was more for the Commander's benefit... as tough as she is, she doesn't look very well... would you like me to take her down?"

"While I am worried, you're doing a better job than I am." He admitted. "What I said was more for the Commander's benefit... as tough as she is, she doesn't look very well... would you like me to take her down?"
    "Oh, please!" Rivia said sarcastically and exasperatedly, "Fine, I'll take her down now." she sighed as her skin and hair turned dark grey/black and a portal enveloped her and the Commander. Before it closed, Rivia asked, "You need a ride?"

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Takeshi's fire burned toward them, but it veered away suddenly and was used to block some of Cammy's lava torrent. Eisen's lasers were also turned aside by an invisible force and used to block or negate teh rest of Cammy's lava.

"Faszinierend," Eisen said. "I've never seen a defensive system like that."

What now?

A slight grin appeared on Eisen's face. It felt good to face a worthy opponent on the battlefield. There must be a limit to their defense. I will attempt to strike at one of them while it deflects another attack. Hopefully it can't cover all angles at once.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

"Oh, please!" Rivia said sarcastically and exasperatedly, "Fine, I'll take her down now." she sighed as her skin and hair turned dark grey/black and a portal enveloped her and the Commander. Before it closed, Rivia asked, "You need a ride?"
    Casimir eyed the shift in appearance and portal with interest. "I'd like to know more about that you just did, but as you can see, I'm going to go help Iriesia and Sloane." His body was still bursting with electricity, most of it arcing into the floor ceiling. "Maybe next time."

Turning, he teleported next to Sloane and the other two. "Sloane. Iriesia. Whatever it is you're planning, do it quick. Cammy was struggling when I saw her a few minutes ago."

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Casimir eyed the shift in appearance and portal with interest. "I'd like to know more about that you just did, but as you can see, I'm going to go help Iriesia and Sloane." His body was still bursting with electricity, most of it arcing into the floor ceiling. "Maybe next time."

Turning, he teleported next to Sloane and the other two. "Sloane. Iriesia. Whatever it is you're planning, do it quick. Cammy was struggling when I saw her a few minutes ago."
    "Hey, Cas. I was planning to get Irie and Takeshi out." Sloane nodded in their direction. "Actually, I was also planning to get Irie to wall this portion off. Cammy's about to unleash all sorts of lava and stuff over the black 'bots."

He glanced out the hole.

"Get Takeshi out. Irie needs to do the sealing and I'm not going to be hurt by the fall because of my gravity reducing powers."

Rivia smiled, then turned to Hilda, "Try to walk, just a few steps." She then lead Hilda through the Dark Passage, coming out on the first floor in an area far enough away from the action to be safe. As soon as they exited, Rivia's appearance returned to normal.

What's the matter? A little under the weather, I suppose.
    The sickness that threatened to cripple her lifted to a much more tolerable level, allowing the girl to focus on something else. Glancing about, she found that chaos around her began to slow. "Artemis?...Are you here? What's going on?" Although it wasn't his true name, she found more comfort in saying it than otherwise.

Careful, a battle is not the place you should be day-dreaming in.
    Time sped up as she found a robot charging toward her, prompting her to jab it back with Gelduraza's assistance, providing a stone pillar that smashed it across the room.

Tell me, how do you think you are able to bring your ever-so helpful friends to life?
    "If day-dreaming isn't allowed, then mind-games sure aren't." She muttered as the robot she had previously fended away rose once more, prompting her to materialize Mitchuqulei to burn it with a fiery shriek.

Then perhaps I should give you something to think upon later? What if you're nothing more than one of them? A figment of someone's imagination brought to life?
    "What?" The mere thought that such a scenario could exist prompted her to simply just stop in the middle of fighting, her mind much too confused to continue. Only then did the nausea returned in full-force.
    Quote of the Month
    “Did you know that YuruYuri isn't a manga about explosions?! If it were, it would be a school life manga, but better!”
    - Nana Nishigaki, YuruYuri