Page 237 of 708 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240241247287337 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,555 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "What do you think I've been doing? The only reason I haven't lost it is because of her. I'm still me because of her... for her." Casimir frowned. "You didn't have to say that."

Rivia too. The two of them together had helped keep him stable. Kept him focused on the things he needed to do.
    "World's smallest violin. Right here," Robert said holding up hit thump and index fingers barely a millimeter apart.

"Totally not going to play it for you though," Robert added, rolling his eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Oh, so you've got Max, but then you still feel all bad and not-human." Sloane crossed his arms.

If Cas was keeping it together for her, then what was the point of his self-harming tendencies?

It was pretty bullshit. Cas wouldn't be feeling that way if he truly was keeping it together for Max's sake. Either he already lost his humanity and decided to be ignorant about it, or he was being a bitch about it all.
    Casimir just sighed. "You're still not getting it, and I can't explain it good enough for you to understand."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    "Rad man..." he said, smiling and nodding, "Think you'll look proper nice in a white dress man... I mean... wait... you ain't pregnant right? I mean that's cool too but maybe you should not be like... storming a secret prison and stuff..."

S'all good. Gonna be a... well... assuming no one died. Aww man, that would be sad no one to have the wedding and shit.

No way. No way man. Ain't gonna happen.

He leaned in close to Max.

"Yo, if shit goes south, jump behind me man. My body is pretty tough these days,"
    She smiles brightly. "Thankfully I am not," she says with a quick shake of her head, "and thank you. I would be very pleased if you could make it. It will not be for a few years, but still."

Even though she wants to be out on the front lines, so to speak, she guesses, hiding behind the much sturdier Elewa is still as good an idea as it was on the Paragon patrol. Smiling, she nods agreeably. "Yes, that is still a wonderful idea."

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Ah, you got me. You win, you win.

"Fine. I'll keep it down for now." Sloane addressed both Max and Cammy.
    "Good. The last thing we need is to let anything distract us right now."

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    "World's smallest violin. Right here," Robert said holding up hit thump and index fingers barely a millimeter apart.

"Totally not going to play it for you though," Robert added, rolling his eyes.
    "I really don't care, Robert." Casimir responded.

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Casimir just sighed. "You're still not getting it, and I can't explain it good enough for you to understand."
    Sloane didn't respond. Given what he said to Max, he wouldn't go back on it now.

But he felt he was right, and Cas had surely been lying to himself if he could still feel that way.

"I really don't care, Robert." Casimir responded.
    Maybe that was the problem. Cas should get into the thick of things, even if it was negative and troublesome. Nothing stopped him from overcoming the nastiness and making something good out of the constant bickering.

Instead, he just cut himself off from them. Apathy never did anybody good, as the Snowblower knew.

Another round of bickering. It seemed like it only happened when they were in the middle of something important.

Maybe that was his fault. He'd tried to get along with the group. Had tried to contribute, but that'd only ended in an argument. Said they hadn't wanted his help. It was true. They didn't. So he'd withdrawn, and as his powers grew he'd started becoming increasingly distant. Now, when they needed him to reintegrate he couldn't... no that wasn't it. He didn't want to.

It made it even worse that he was, in part, feeling sorry for himself. But it didn't change the fact that no matter what he seemed to do it wasn't good enough. He was going to get talked at or yelled at or anything in between. Who's fault was that?

His.

Making a figure eight with the tip of Tenebrous, Casimir sighed. "Hvað á ég að gera?"

Another round of bickering. It seemed like it only happened when they were in the middle of something important.

Maybe that was his fault. He'd tried to get along with the group. Had tried to contribute, but that'd only ended in an argument. Said they hadn't wanted his help. It was true. They didn't. So he'd withdrawn, and as his powers grew he'd started becoming increasingly distant. Now, when they needed him to reintegrate he couldn't... no that wasn't it. He didn't want to.

It made it even worse that he was, in part, feeling sorry for himself. But it didn't change the fact that no matter what he seemed to do it wasn't good enough. He was going to get talked at or yelled at or anything in between. Who's fault was that?

His.

Making a figure eight with the tip of Tenebrous, Casimir sighed. "Hvað á ég að gera?"
    OOC: Maybe he shouldn't contribute stupid ideas
    IC:

Cammy glanced over at Skye, "If we're trying to be quiet, I think it would be best if I didn't use my powers for now... do you think you could make me a sword, Skye?"
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

His.

Maxana sighs heavily. Seems that every time they have a major mission to accomplish, everyone decides to jump on Casimir for one stupid reason or another. Even if they are valid, they could wait until after they are done here.

She walks over to him and stabs her sword into the ground. "Quel mal maintenant, ma chérie?"

Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    "What's with the sword?" she asked, as the more ice formed around her, enclosing her almost completely but still allowing for a great deal of freedom.
    "Do you like it? It's new."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Maxana sighs heavily. Seems that every time they have a major mission to accomplish, everyone decides to jump on Casimir for one stupid reason or another. Even if they are valid, they could wait until after they are done here.

She walks over to him and stabs her sword into the ground. "Quel mal maintenant, ma chérie?"
    Casimir looks at her and frowns. "Juste essayer de comprendre ce qui ne va pas avec moi. Autant que je ne veux pas l'admettre, il y avait quelques bons points réalisés."

Casimir looks at her and frowns. "Juste essayer de comprendre ce qui ne va pas avec moi. Autant que je ne veux pas l'admettre, il y avait quelques bons points réalisés."
    She nods. From what she heard, Sloane did make some valid points. Still, she should have been the second person to know this, after him, obviously. Before she responds, she pulls up the French holobook on her scanner to make sure she is saying the right thing.

"Pourquoi n'avez-vous pas me dire à ce sujet? Pourquoi ai-je dû trouver de cette façon? Je sais que vous essayez de garder certaines choses pour vous,mais pas cela. Pas de moi."

Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    "Do you like it? It's new."
    "It's nice- for what it is."

An honest answer, if one that was sure to be misunderstood if left unclarified.

"I'm not really a fan of swords, though."
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She nods. From what she heard, Sloane did make some valid points. Still, she should have been the second person to know this, after him, obviously. Before she responds, she pulls up the French holobook on her scanner to make sure she is saying the right thing.

"Pourquoi n'avez-vous pas me dire à ce sujet? Pourquoi ai-je dû trouver de cette façon? Je sais que vous essayez de garder certaines choses pour vous,mais pas cela. Pas de moi."
    He looks down at the floor of the maintenance room. "... Vous savez comment ça sonnait ... Je ne veux pas que vous pensiez que je suis fou ... ou commencer à s'inquiéter."

He looks down at the floor of the maintenance room. "... Vous savez comment ça sonnait ... Je ne veux pas que vous pensiez que je suis fou ... ou commencer à s'inquiéter."
    He does not want her to worry about him, he says. That is so typical of men nowadays.

Again, she consults her holobook. Okay, this is going to be a mouthful.

She frowns. "Casimir, nous sommes censés être de se marier. Nous avons dit qu'il n'y aurait pas de secrets entre nous,mais vous êtes ici, en gardant les choses de moi parce que vous ne voulez pas que je vous inquiétez pas. Je suis désolé, mais c'est une raison très conneries à cacher quelque chose à quelqu'un que vous aimez."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "How advanced are these things?" Boss asked. "If they're just low tech security drones I might be able to hack one of them to help us out or something."
    "Doubtful. They're not Xanatos level, but they're close."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR