Page 190 of 708 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200240290690 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 10619
    Archnemesis of Reason FarBeyondC's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rhyvurg View Post
    "Yeah...I kind of talked myself into a corner back there. I couldn't see a way out that didn't involve looking petulant. Wait, following me?"
    "Yes, following you. And you did something far more stupid than talk yourself in a corner back there- something so stupid, I don't even want to think- much less talk- about it right now."

She then continued walking.
    "That which does not grow falls into decay."

Utopia - Tetra Eisengard
    Lockdown - Kalak Fenras

Sometime after finishing his conversation with Father Jacob, Casimir was back in the sim room onboard the Dauntless. While waiting for the others to show, he'd been making use of the claws Max'd made for him.

They were quite good. Allowing him to slice through just about anything easily. Including his own diamond constructs.

After slicing through a particularly thick salad of diamond he chuckled. If they didn't show up soon, he'd run out of things to destroy.

OT: Figured I'd silp the training session with Max, Ramilla and Skye in before inevitable skip to their departure, if that's alright.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Sometime after finishing his conversation with Father Jacob, Casimir was back in the sim room onboard the Dauntless. While waiting for the others to show, he'd been making use of the claws Max'd made for him.

They were quite good. Allowing him to slice through just about anything easily. Including his own diamond constructs.

After slicing through a particularly thick salad of diamond he chuckled. If they didn't show up soon, he'd run out of things to destroy.

OT: Figured I'd silp the training session with Max, Ramilla and Skye in before inevitable skip to their departure, if that's alright.
    Skye shows up in her new armor with Arvandor-Atar strapped to her back and strikes an over-the-top pose. "How do I look?" She asks.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

A few minutes later, Ramilia and Maxana walk into the sim room.

Looking around, Ramilia nods appreciatively. "So, this is this sim room I've hears about. Really impressive," she says with a hint of sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Skye shows up in her new armor with Arvandor-Atar strapped to her back and strikes an over-the-top pose. "How do I look?" She asks.
    Casimir turns around and smirks. "I definitely like the new suit." He grew a little more serious but kept the smile. "The sword looks very interesting. Never seen one like it."

Casimir turns around and smirks. "I definitely like the new suit." He grew a little more serious but kept the smile. "The sword looks very interesting. Never seen one like it."
    "Apparently it's from a collection called the Otso Harna, the Seven Rulers. Kind of a sword of power owned by elven royalty...Crap. How do I know this stuff?" She laughs.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    A few minutes later, Ramilia and Maxana walk into the sim room.

Looking around, Ramilia nods appreciatively. "So, this is this sim room I've hears about. Really impressive," she says with a hint of sarcasm.
    "Well, it's only a desert projection right now. It gets better, trust me." Almost died in here.

"Apparently it's from a collection called the Otso Harna, the Seven Rulers. Kind of a sword of power owned by elven royalty...Crap. How do I know this stuff?" She laughs.
    "Huh.. that's really interesting." Casimir nods. "Though I wouldn't be too concerned about knowing things you shouldn't. I stumbled across some stuff like that, myself." He chuckled.

"Now... S'everybody ready to start? Or should we go over anything new we've learned, first?"

"Maybe the sword is giving you that knowledge?" Maxana offers with a shrug. "Shall we begin our training?"

"Well, it's only a desert projection right now. It gets better, trust me." Almost died in here.

"Huh.. that's really interesting." Casimir nods. "Though I wouldn't be too concerned about knowing things you shouldn't. I stumbled across some stuff like that, myself." He chuckled.

"Now... S'everybody ready to start? Or should we go over anything new we've learned, first?"
    "I hope so. Guess we should go over what new powers we've learned."

"Maybe the sword is giving you that knowledge?" Maxana offers with a shrug. "Shall we begin our training?"

"I'm not overly concerned. It's neat. And hella powerful - did you hear that thunderbolt I caused?" She grins. "What's the plan?"

"I'm not overly concerned. It's neat. And hella powerful - did you hear that thunderbolt I caused?" She grins. "What's the plan?"
    "Yes, it was quite impressive."

"Yeah.. wasn't expecting something that powerful. Overloaded my senses for a second." Casimir smiled. "I'd say we should show off anything new. Then spar.. and before you start. I'm in my armor this time.. I doubt you all can hurt me." He said half jokingly. He still ached from his recent lesson.

"Yeah.. wasn't expecting something that powerful. Overloaded my senses for a second." Casimir smiled. "I'd say we should show off anything new. Then spar.. and before you start. I'm in my armor this time.. I doubt you all can hurt me." He said half jokingly. He still ached from his recent lesson.
    "We will see about that. Shall I start things off," Maxana says, drawing both her swords.

"We will see about that. Shall I start things off," Maxana says, drawing both her swords.
    "Please do." Skye smiles. "Better you than Cas. He might mostly die in his demo." She giggles.

"Sure." Casimir shrugged. "Then Skye if she wants."