Page 160 of 708 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164170210260660 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Casimir nodded. "I'm with you up until you propose we assassinate Volkov first. At the very least, we need to break out Agnar, and I'd think, anyone else willing to help us. We can't win a war like this without support. The assassination can wait, I think. If he's managed to use the Gulag to power the dome, I'd air on the side of caution and assume he's managed to use it in ways that could be incredibly problematic."
    "I'm worried that leaving him alive makes it exceptionally risky for our families." Skye says. "The one big advantage we have is that he doesn't know we exist. Once we're revealed, and we almost certainly will be when we bust open the Gulag, if I were him, my first target would be to gather our families and use them as leverage. That's unacceptable."

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Then:

"Don't be." He said quietly. The painkillers were starting to set in, which was nice. "You managed to hit one of the only soft spots left on me... Didn't expect that."

She was obviously pretty shaken, though he could hardly blame her. She just sort of lost a fight against the person who planned on marrying Max. She also ended up getting sort of exploded, by the same person. Still frowning he sighed. "You alright?"
    "I said I'm fine." Even though she was nearly killed for no reason. "What is this place?"

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    "I'm worried that leaving him alive makes it exceptionally risky for our families." Skye says. "The one big advantage we have is that he doesn't know we exist. Once we're revealed, and we almost certainly will be when we bust open the Gulag, if I were him, my first target would be to gather our families and use them as leverage. That's unacceptable."
    "Which is why I'd wanted to get them first... But getting them out of the city with the dome still up is going to be beyond difficult. I can't teleport them out like I'd wanted. So I'd either need to smuggle them out on the ship, which'd require I wait a full week, or the dome needs to come down..." Casimir trailed off.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"Who said we need to bust it open? At least Cas and I can teleport. I say one of us teleport in, grab whover we need to grab and 'port out. That's the only way I can think to do this without getting caught," Ramilia says.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Then:

"I said I'm fine." Even though she was nearly killed for no reason. "What is this place?"
    "Don't look like it." He muttered. "... But we're in the Medical Bay on the Dauntless, last space ship on Earth."

"Who said we need to bust it open? At least Cas and I can teleport. I say one of us teleport in, grab whover we need to grab and 'port out. That's the only way I can think to do this without getting caught," Ramilia says.
    "The dome is actually a Jovian Sphere." Casimir explained. "It's basically a time barrier. We can't just teleport in."

Then:

"Don't look like it." He muttered. "... But we're in the Medical Bay on the Dauntless, last space ship on Earth.
    She glares at him for a second. "Space ship, huh? Where'd you find one of these?"

Now:

"The dome is actually a Jovian Sphere." Casimir explained. "It's basically a time barrier. We can't just teleport in."
    The term Jovian Sphere is completely foreign to her. The phrase time barrier does little to clarify. "Okay, I have no idea what a time barrier is, but if we can teleport through it, that presents a problem. We have two ways to get in, I think; by showing away on the ship, like Cammy said, or going in the same way Father Jacob came out."

Skye finds herself minimizing the contribution of this woman, which strikes her as odd. I guess I really have come to rely on the others way more than expected.

She simply says "This."

"Which is why I'd wanted to get them first... But getting them out of the city with the dome still up is going to be beyond difficult. I can't teleport them out like I'd wanted. So I'd either need to smuggle them out on the ship, which'd require I wait a full week, or the dome needs to come down..." Casimir trailed off.
    "No way we can hide out in Eden for a week, and we'll have to round up everyone nearly at once before anyone is noticed to be missing. So, yeah. Seems like each scenario is flawed."

Then:

She glares at him for a second. "Space ship, huh? Where'd you find one of these?"
    "Buried in the ground." He shrugged. "Killing Bardic un-buried it." He paused. "Want to take a tour?"

"Buried in the ground." He shrugged. "Killing Bardic un-buried it." He paused. "Want to take a tour?"
    She gives him a look. She has no clue who this Bardic guy is, so she chooses to ignore that. "Sure, but later. Max is waiting for us."

Skye finds herself minimizing the contribution of this woman, which strikes her as odd. I guess I really have come to rely on the others way more than expected.

She simply says "This."

"No way we can hide out in Eden for a week, and we'll have to round up everyone nearly at once before anyone is noticed to be missing. So, yeah. Seems like each scenario is flawed."
    "Well... How about two teams? I'd figure we send a group in for the Gulag, and Eisen, Ramilla and I round up the families." He offered.

She gives him a look. She has no clue who this Bardic guy is, so she chooses to ignore that. "Sure, but later. Max is waiting for us."
    "Mm. First I should probably give you what I got you." He replied.

Then:

"Mm. First I should probably give you what I got you." He replied.
    "Alright. Let me have it."

Honestly, she's in no mood for presents, but she isn't about to say no, either.

Now:

"Well... How about two teams? I'd figure we send a group in for the Gulag, and Eisen, Ramilla and I round up the families." He offered.
    "That could work. But how are we going to get the families back out of Eden? And where will we keep them; here or possibly that ship of yours?"

Skye idly taps her index finger against her lips while considering this. "Once the shield is down, do we all exit? Or just our families? Do we do the Gulag noisy to attract attention away from the retrieval team, or is it a stealth job?"