Page 155 of 708 FirstFirst ... 55105145151152153154155156157158159165205255655 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 10619
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Casimir nodded. "Well, you know I feel.. what do you want me to say?"
    "I want you to explain why you thought it a good idea to get engaged before meeting Max's parents. What if they don't like you? Keep in mind that Max isn't even supposed to be dating, let alone engaged."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    OOC: Hey Cleric, final verdict on M. Durand? How about as a non-combat NPC?
    IC:

Cammy and Skye entered the room in time to catch the sentence, "So we're breaking into the Gulag? Looks like my plan might come in handy after all."
    Ehh, sure, if you must. It's fine with me.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    "She's fine, last I checked. Laying low for the time."
    Sloane considered the idea of asking him about... her.

"Father Jacob, about that... Well, I doubt you know who she is, but there's this blind person who's kind of after my life. From what one of my good friends said, this person's disguised as some garbage collector. Have you, by any chance, heard of her?"

'Yes, you can, and yes, we should. If he had one back then, he still has it now. From what I saw, he was using it as a transferable energy sourse to create his Dreadnaughts. He's had 1000 years with her. Who knows what else he has created.'
    'Woah. Yeah. That's sharing out loud material then...' Boss sighed mentally, before turning towards the others. "Yo, guys! Wanna hear more bad news?"

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

"Don't see how it could get much worse, but sure," Ramilia says to him.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane considered the idea of asking him about... her.

"Father Jacob, about that... Well, I doubt you know who she is, but there's this blind person who's kind of after my life. From what one of my good friends said, this person's disguised as some garbage collector. Have you, by any chance, heard of her?"
    "I know her. She's worked near my orphanage before. She was there last time I was, still doing her job."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

"She's fine, last I checked. Laying low for the time."
    Breathing a sigh of relief, Rivia smiled slightly though still looked worried, "Thank goodness."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Ehh, sure, if you must. It's fine with me.
    OOC: Hey, at the worst she'll free him and he'll run away into the city to not be heard from for years.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "I want you to explain why you thought it a good idea to get engaged before meeting Max's parents. What if they don't like you? Keep in mind that Max isn't even supposed to be dating, let alone engaged."
    "You know what happened on Mars." He replied. "Think I got back up for the hell of it? ... maybe. Anyway. It's only going to get worse from here... We're not always going to have a Matthew. Who knows what'll happen between now and then." He paused. "As for her parents... I propose a duel." He stated calmly.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Don't see how it could get much worse, but sure," Ramilia says to him.
    "So apparently in the past, Khal'ud had this magical perosn called an angel as an energy source for his Dreadnoughts," Boss began. "Tabia says that most likely, he's still this very day ,doing who knows what."

"So what's the worse case scenario here?" Boss asked, turning to look at Tabia. "He's making another batch of Dreadnoughts?"

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

"I know her. She's worked near my orphanage before. She was there last time I was, still doing her job."
    "Whoa. Have you actually talked to her?" Sloane was taken aback. Either the blindy was really committed to her disguise, or she was actually a garbage collector.

For some reason, the thought of the latter scared him. Maybe it was the parallel betwen him and her that struck fear into his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "So apparently in the past, Khal'ud had this magical perosn called an angel as an energy source for his Dreadnoughts," Boss began. "Tabia says that most likely, he's still this very day ,doing who knows what."

"So what's the worse case scenario here?" Boss asked, turning to look at Tabia. "He's making another batch of Dreadnoughts?"
    "Boss." Casimir paused. "You need to read that datapad I have for you... and I want you to tell me everything you know about Khal'ud and the Dreadnaught later... could you do that?"

Harnessed an Angel? Meant some of what he knew was much more than myth. Wonderful...
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"You were part of Gulliver's cabal and were the ones who planted the bombs that blew up Paragon HQ. You had access, after all. When discovered, Aracdia was attacked and burned to the ground. You were all executed on sight by the Reclaimation Force."
    Robert let out a low whistle.

Man, that sucked.

His parents were probably worried silly.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post

A bitter smile appeared on Robert's face as he heard that. More like that. Like Rana.

Beings never free to choose what they wanted to be. Trapped by some man's whim.

Not if he had a say in it.

But, how?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

That's fine.
    OT: Okay, so from what I recall of the geography of Tabia's place, there's a lake right? So, Elewa needs to get into the place before he meets people so... bear with me.

The lake. The fucking lake!

Elewa dashed to the edge of the lake and out onto the water, his ability carrying him along on the surface as he ran without breaking his stride. He halted as he reached the centre of the lake and disengaged his power, plunging into the water with a mighty splash.

Oh man.

Ooooh shit.

He just sat on the bottom of the lake for a moment, letting the water flow into lungs that no longer required air.

Days in the desert, weeks even. He'd lost all sense of time, he had no idea how long he'd been walking but it had been exceedingly hot and dry. He sat and just absorbed the sense of cooling water for a good few seconds, drinking in the complete antithesis of all that had been his world up until this point.

Sweet circuits this was good.

He kicked off the bottom of the lake and swam up, his body erupting out of the water like a buoyant cork.

Messily doggy paddling and spitting water, he reached the edge of the lake and pulled himself ashore.

Through his euphoria, he was aware that were people nearby. His eyes, still blurred from the endless sun of the desert picked out a figure. The radiant figure of the Elven Queen.

IC:

"Your friends just arrived as well, Elewa. Good timing. Can I get you anything?"
    He opened his mouth, his eyes bugging as he thought of everything he could say.

One question first.

"How long...?" he said, his voice weak and quiet.
    Nik Hasta: "I'm not a ninja dammit!"

Respect the Mamudo Children!
    Follow me on Tumblr!

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Boss." Casimir paused. "You need to read that datapad I have for you... and I want you to tell me everything you know about Khal'ud and the Dreadnaught later... could you do that?"

Harnessed an Angel? Meant some of what he knew was much more than myth. Wonderful...
    "I've skimmed around on the datapad. Haven't got to reading everything yet. Anyway, I don't see why I can't tell the whole group what I know," Boss replied. "Not that I know that much anyway. Aside from how to make a Dreadnought, I don't really know much about Khal'ud and the Dreadnoughts. If that makes any sense," Boss explained. "Man, I don't have to harness an angel to power up mine..." Boss mused, scratching his chin.