Page 140 of 708 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240640 ... LastLast
Results 2,086 to 2,100 of 10619
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    He sighed again. There really wasn't enough time to explain everything. "It'd be better if I showed you..." It might be possible to share the memories of it with her, by projecting his essence to hers but; "I think I can, but I need your consent... and I really don't know what all might happen."
    She sighs audibly and sweeps her much shorter hair behind her ears. "Fine. Do it. What do you need me to do?"

At that moment, Maxana arrives at the room, but stands outside the door when she hears Ramilia and Casimir talking.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    They break atmosphere easily, and the Dauntless, now the only starship remaining on Earth, had returned home. It glided over the barren parts of the land, spotted now with sprouts of green and blue in many places, its stealth mode still engaged, until Tabia's oasis was spotted. The ship deaccelerated and set down just outside the oasis with a textbook landing.

'Captain Eisen, my friends, welcome back to Earth.'
    "About time!"

He missed his planet.

Wordlessly Robert made his way out of the ship and headed for the oasis.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She sighs audibly and sweeps her much shorter hair behind her ears. "Fine. Do it. What do you need me to do?"

At that moment, Maxana arrives at the room, but stands outside the door when she hears Ramilia and Casimir talking.
    "Well... Free up your mind, and relax your control over the leylines..." He did the same as he asked her to, "You'll also need to let me in... I think."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

They break atmosphere easily, and the Dauntless, now the only starship remaining on Earth, had returned home. It glided over the barren parts of the land, spotted now with sprouts of green and blue in many places, its stealth mode still engaged, until Tabia's oasis was spotted. The ship deaccelerated and set down just outside the oasis with a textbook landing.

Sloane smiled widely at the familiar sight of the Castle, before he realized that he had to go talk to Ramilia.

He looked around. Cas was nowhere in sight, so he had probably went off on his own to meet her already. Well, just because Cas didn't want him to interfere didn't mean he couldn't simply watch.

He knew Max would follow the trail, so he went after her, walking faster than most people could see.

"Well... Free up your mind, and relax your control over the leylines..." He did the same as he asked her to, "You'll also need to let me in... I think."
    Not saying anything, she just nods.

She sits down cross-legged and proceeds to go through the motions she normally does when she prepares to meditate. After a few deep, calming breaths, all outside distractions melt away. With her mind cleared, her leyline aura slowly fires up around her. She then attempts to let him in.

Maxana watches this with interest through her earth vision.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Not saying anything, she just nods.

She sits down cross-legged and proceeds to go through the motions she normally does when she prepares to meditate. After a few deep, calming breaths, all outside distractions melt away. With her mind cleared, her leyline aura slowly fires up around her. She then attempts to let him in.

Maxana watches this with interest through her earth vision.
    Walking over to Ramilla, he converged all of his leyline energy what he supposed was his soul, and focused it into a point. With the memories of the incident in his mind, he touched a finger to the center of her forehead and ushered his spark, into hers with the intent to only share the information relevant to what was happening.

... He shared so much more.

He didn't really understand the scale of what he was attempting, and so, in what he thought was simply a sharing of information similar to telepathy, it was in fact a merging of two people's essences.. the spark of life that held all of a persons information.

In the span of seconds, everything Casimir was, was added to Ramilla's spark. In addition, a flood of memories, feelings, and thoughts passed through he mind at the same time.

A dark kitchen, heated words being exchanged between Casimir and his Uncle... The accidents that brought him to Arcadia. Time spent with Max, both in public and in private. The fight on Mars, and what he'd done to keep fighting.

.. Every memory from when he had first developed his powers, until now.

The way he saw everyone. Including her... the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. But more importantly, how he felt about Max, and Rivia.

He loved Max, not in some young, adolescent puppy love. He planned on spending the rest of his life with her, if she'd have him. As for Rivia... strangely enough he felt the same, but different. He loved her... in a way that put his mind at ease. Like Max, she could cheer him up when he was down, encourage him when he needed it.

The two of them.. They were the only 'family' he had left. They were the main reason he hadn't rolled over and died on Mars, and the same reason he wasn't going to give up and die with Volkov.

He had no intention of losing either of them.. but that's the way it looked, now.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy elevated a thin platform of rock beath her feet, bringing her up to eye level with Skye, "Hey, mind if we talk for a minute?"
    Skye takes Cammy's hand and says with a smile, "Sure thing. What's up?"

Everyone's favorite host Guy Smiley's Avatar

Mack stretched his limbs and stood from his crash couch.

Loping towards the exit wordlessly, he paused and turned back towards the bridge.

"Ya gonna be okay, Mith? We're headin' inta unknown territory here an' I dunno when'r if any o' us'r' gonna be back ta fly again. I mean, I guess ya did okay all by yerself fer that last few thousands o' years, but, I dunno, is that sorta thing really okay with ya? If y'want, just say th' word an' I'll stay behind 'til the others get back, y'know?"

He wasn't going to follow in his father's footsteps. Not ever.

Walking over to Ramilla, he converged all of his leyline energy what he supposed was his soul, and focused it into a point. With the memories of the incident in his mind, he touched a finger to the center of her forehead and ushered his spark, into hers with the intent to only share the information relevant to what was happening.

... He shared so much more.

He didn't really understand the scale of what he was attempting, and so, in what he thought was simply a sharing of information similar to telepathy, it was in fact a merging of two people's essences.. the spark of life that held all of a persons information.

In the span of seconds, everything Casimir was, was added to Ramilla's spark. In addition, a flood of memories, feelings, and thoughts passed through he mind at the same time.

A dark kitchen, heated words being exchanged between Casimir and his Uncle... The accidents that brought him to Arcadia. Time spent with Max, both in public and in private. The fight on Mars, and what he'd done to keep fighting.

.. Every memory from when he had first developed his powers, until now.

The way he saw everyone. Including her... the most beautiful woman he'd ever seen. But more importantly, how he felt about Max, and Rivia.

He loved Max, not in some young, adolescent puppy love. He planned on spending the rest of his life with her, if she'd have him. As for Rivia... strangely enough he felt the same, but different. He loved her... in a way that put his mind at ease. Like Max, she could cheer him up when he was down, encourage him when he needed it.

The two of them.. They were the only 'family' he had left. They were the main reason he hadn't rolled over and died on Mars, and the same reason he wasn't going to give up and die with Volkov.

He had no intention of losing either of them.. but that's the way it looked, now.
    He thinks she's the most beautiful woman he's ever seen... If he was watching, he would see her turn beet red.

His dealings with his uncle are pretty sad. That guy was a dick to him for pretty much no reason. No wonder he never talked about his family at all.

His memories with Max are kinda cute. Them learning French, having random tickle fights... she's never seen Max as happy as she is when she's with Cas. Aw ew, ew. Max and Cas having sex, repeatedly. Mental scars for life. She really, really could've gone without knowing that.

His feeling for Max, though, feel even more real than she thought they would. He loves her, like really loves her. Like, willing to spend the rest of his life with her love.

He also loves Rivia.

Wait, what?! How the hell did that happen?!

And he kissed her too! This asshole is so getting punched in the throat.

Before she can stop herself, her memories and feelings start to flow into Cas like a stream.

A long childhood filled with nothing but training, her first boyfriend, a blonde guy named Jeff, sparing with her. Her first girlfriend and her fighting in a tournament. Random victories from her six championship runs, how dominant she was for the first three.

He then sees how she first met Max, and her kicking Max's childhood bully in the face. How she sees Max as the little sister she always wanted, even though she already has one. How she helped Max through all of her love troubles, providing a shoulder for her to cry on so many times. How proud she is of her as she grows up into the young woman they all see today, which considering where she came from, is much better.

He also sees Ramilia'a intimate moments, nearly all of them with Jeff, her first girlfriend, and Madelyn. How much she loves Madelyn, even nearly considering making the jump into marriage, if she'll have her.

Ramilia opens her eyes and shakes her head to knock out any of Cas's memories that are still lingering around. Still blushing from the way he sees her, she looks up at him and says, "I...I see. You're an idiot."

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

"Good Morning, Tabia. It's good to see you again." Casimir replies politely.

"Morning to you too, Ramilla. How're you?" He replied just as politely.
    "You aswell. Safe trip?"
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Quote Originally Posted by Guy Smiley View Post
    Mack stretched his limbs and stood from his crash couch.

Loping towards the exit wordlessly, he paused and turned back towards the bridge.

"Ya gonna be okay, Mith? We're headin' inta unknown territory here an' I dunno when'r if any o' us'r' gonna be back ta fly again. I mean, I guess ya did okay all by yerself fer that last few thousands o' years, but, I dunno, is that sorta thing really okay with ya? If y'want, just say th' word an' I'll stay behind 'til the others get back, y'know?"

He wasn't going to follow in his father's footsteps. Not ever.
    Mithisar smiels at Mack.

'Thank you, that was kind of you. Don't worry, I'll be fine. Besides, I have a feeling the Dauntless and I will be seeing more action soon. We are all that is left of the UDF. We owe Khal'ud and Canis Requiem for what they both did to us.'
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

"You aswell. Safe trip?"
    Casimir frowned. "Rana, Daughter of Khal'ud, is dead."

As Maxana watches Casimir and Ramilia, both seemingly in some sort of trance, she glances over and sees Sloane nearby. "Are you here to talk to Ramilia, as well?"

Tabia nods.

"I had often wondered what had happened to the rest of Khal'ud's children. So with Rana and Bardic dead, only Shenrak, Graman, and Ibliss remain."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

"BUT!" Skye says with a smile and pulls out a t-shirt that reads Mars Prime. "I brought you a present. I hope it fits, I kind of had to guess at the size."