Page 139 of 708 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 10619
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She stops on a dime and turns toward the voice. Bowing at the waist, she smiles brightly. "I really owe it all to you. Your Highness. I honestly don't know how I can repay you for this."
    Tabia smiles mysteriously.

"When the time comes, just remember to be patient with your friends."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Casimir teleported outside the room that Ramilla was in and walked into the doorway. It looked like she was busy talking with Tabia, so he just leaned on the frame until she was done.

He was going to have to end this quick before Max and Rivia started going at it.
    "Hello Casimir."

Tabia doesn't turn around to see who it is, she simply knows.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Tabia smiles mysteriously.

"When the time comes, just remember to be patient with your friends."
    She smirks. "Looks like that time is now. I'll keep that in mind."

Casimir teleported outside the room that Ramilla was in and walked into the doorway. It looked like she was busy talking with Tabia, so he just leaned on the frame until she was done.

He was going to have to end this quick before Max and Rivia started going at it.
    Her smirk grows into a smile. Without turning around, she says, "Hello Cas."

They break atmosphere easily, and the Dauntless, now the only starship remaining on Earth, had returned home. It glided over the barren parts of the land, spotted now with sprouts of green and blue in many places, its stealth mode still engaged, until Tabia's oasis was spotted. The ship deaccelerated and set down just outside the oasis with a textbook landing.

'Captain Eisen, my friends, welcome back to Earth.'
    Gathering her belongings, Rivia headed towards the exit ramp, looking forward to seeing the Fae Queen again.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

"Hello Casimir."

Tabia doesn't turn around to see who it is, she simply knows.
    "Good Morning, Tabia. It's good to see you again." Casimir replies politely.

She smirks. "Looks like that time is now. I'll keep that in mind."

Her smirk grows into a smile. Without turning around, she says, "Hello Cas."
    "Morning to you too, Ramilla. How're you?" He replied just as politely.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"Good Morning, Tabia. It's good to see you again." Casimir replies politely.

"Morning to you too, Ramilla. How're you?" He replied just as politely.
    "Just fine. Better than that, actually. And you; how was that red planet?"

Strange. I expected Max to be right next to him.

A small smile finds itself on Maxana's lips. At long last, she is finally home. And not a second to soon. One more second on this ship and she might have exploded.

It is quite amazing how quickly the mood can change. One minute, she and Casimir were debating how to best approach Ramilia; the next, she finds herself wrapped up in a honor duel.

It is her own fault, really. She should have come to expect this sort of thing by now. She should have known that she simply cannot get upset by anything Rivia does anymore, since her life is just so pathetic. Or, at least that is how she presented it.

How can she get upset or even angry with the girl when she could not help herself around Casimir. Especially when he reminds her of whoever this Jason man is.

She walks off the ship and breathes in that fresh Earth air. As she does, an all too familiar feeling begins to creep in.

She is starting to wonder if he is as committed to this as she is. The way he defended Rivia instead of trying to understand how she felt is damning.

No.

This will not happen. Not again.

She is not sure if she can take it again.
    Once she reaches the Castle, she spreads her senses to find Ramilia. She finds her in a room, along with Casimir and Queen Tabia. Sighing heacily, she heads that way.

"Just fine. Better than that, actually. And you; how was that red planet?"

Strange. I expected Max to be right next to him.
    "Good to hear." He nodded. "We saved the planet. We're heroes there." He replied calmly. "You already know about the engagement." If there was even still one.

They break atmosphere easily, and the Dauntless, now the only starship remaining on Earth, had returned home. It glided over the barren parts of the land, spotted now with sprouts of green and blue in many places, its stealth mode still engaged, until Tabia's oasis was spotted. The ship deaccelerated and set down just outside the oasis with a textbook landing.

'Captain Eisen, my friends, welcome back to Earth.'
    Cammy was quick to make it to the air lock. She waited impatiently for the door to unlock. When the ship had finished its landing procedures she threw open the door and exited the ship as quickly as possible.

She strode forward, taking in the wide surroundings. She did her best to ignore the nervous pit in her stomach. As happy as she was to be off the ship, it only meant that they were one step closer to the endgame.
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Gathering her belongings, Rivia headed towards the exit ramp, looking forward to seeing the Fae Queen again.
    Passing through the air lock, Rivia paused to take in the sight of seeing Earth again. Walking down to the ground, she sensed a power running beneath her feet. Taken by surprise for a moment, she smiled then made her way to the castle.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

"Good to hear." He nodded. "We saved the planet. We're heroes there." He replied calmly. "You already know about the engagement." If there was even still one.
    "Good, good. Knew you guys had the stuff to be something great. And you can think of it as practice for what we have to do here."

When he mentions the engagement, she sighs and turns to face him. Her expression isn't one of anger, but disappointment. "Where's our girl?"

"Good, good. Knew you guys had the stuff to be something great. And you can think of it as practice for what we have to do here."

When he mentions the engagement, she sighs and turns to face him. Her expression isn't one of anger, but disappointment. "Where's our girl?"
    "Mm." He nodded.

"Long story short, there's been a..." He sighed. "I fucked up. Rivia and Max are getting ready to fight, and I don't want that to happen."

"Mm." He nodded.

"Long story short, there's been a..." He sighed. "I fucked up. Rivia and Max are getting ready to fight, and I don't want that to happen."
    "What?! Why?! What did you do?!"

She can feel Max making her way over here, and Rivia not far behind. "I can feel Max making her way over here, so I strongly suggest you tell me what happened"

"What?! Why?! What did you do?!"

She can feel Max making her way over here, and Rivia not far behind. "I can feel Max making her way over here, so I strongly suggest you tell me what happened"
    He sighed again. There really wasn't enough time to explain everything. "It'd be better if I showed you..." It might be possible to share the memories of it with her, by projecting his essence to hers but; "I think I can, but I need your consent... and I really don't know what all might happen."

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Skye skips the whole 'coming out of the hatch' portion of disembarking and instead phases through the hull. She declares to the Earth, "Honey, we're home."
    Cammy elevated a thin platform of rock beath her feet, bringing her up to eye level with Skye, "Hey, mind if we talk for a minute?"
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!