Page 132 of 708 FirstFirst ... 3282122128129130131132133134135136142182232632 ... LastLast
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She smiles brightly at him as he sits down. "I would suggest you let me talk to her first."
    "Think she'll even listen?" He asked calmly.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Takeshi straps himself in, perhaps one of the few not exactly overjoyed to be returning to Earth, but eager for it in a way. She was there, somewhere. That bitch who killed Vivian. Takeshi knew he hadn't really known the girl, had barely spoken to her. But she had been kind to him, the first person in a long time. He would kill them all for that, if nothing else. He would peel the flesh from their bones, boil their blood in his breath, and hang their corpses from the roofs of their homes.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Think she'll even listen?" He asked calmly.
    "She will be more inclined to calmly talk to me if I was alone than if you were there. Whether she will listen or not, I am inclined to think no. Honestly, it will not change anything between us, I think."

"She will be more inclined to calmly talk to me if I was alone than if you were there. Whether she will listen or not, I am inclined to think no. Honestly, it will not change anything between us, I think."
    "Well, I figure she'll be there when the ship touches down.. I'm really not planning on hiding in the ship either. Me acting like a coward would just make it worse, I'd think."

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

"Well, I figure she'll be there when the ship touches down.. I'm really not planning on hiding in the ship either. Me acting like a coward would just make it worse, I'd think."
    "Cas, you're going to take Ramilia one on one?" Sloane asked in awe. "You've got some serious heart there, man. She might have gotten stronger like we have, though."

"Perhaps she will, perhaps she will not. All I know is is that she will more than likely want to talk this out, which is why I want to talk to her first, because she will be more inclined to listen to me than you, I think. I will tell her that I told you to hang back, just in case. Or you can come and watch silently."

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Cas, you're going to take Ramilia one on one?" Sloane asked in awe. "You've got some serious heart there, man. She might have gotten stronger like we have, though."
    "No, he is not," she says firmly. "That is the last thing that needs to happen right now."

"No, he is not," she says firmly. "That is the last thing that needs to happen right now."
    "Well, I don't know what Cas did, but I figure it must be bad if he doesn't think talking to Ramilia would work."

"Perhaps she will, perhaps she will not. All I know is that she will more than likely want to talk this out, which is why I want to talk to her first, because she will be more inclined to listen to me than you, I think. I will tell her that I told you to hang back, just in case. Or you can come and watch silently."
    "I'm not going to hang back, Max," Casimir replied. "I hadn't planned on trying to reason with her at first either. There's nothing I could say that'd make her change her mind. I doubt there's anything you could say would work either." Turning his attention to Sloane he shrugged. "Stronger or not, if she decides that she needs to fulfill the duties assigned her, she's in for a big surprise." He smirked.

"Well, I don't know what Cas did, but I figure it must be bad if he doesn't think talking to Ramilia would work."
    She says nothing, but lifts up the hand the engagement ring was resting on. "She will surely have a problem with this. As she should."

"I'm not going to hang back, Max," Casimir replied. "I hadn't planned on trying to reason with her at first either. There's nothing I could say that'd make her change her mind. I doubt there's anything you could say would work either." Turning his attention to Sloane he shrugged. "Stronger or not, if she decides that she needs to fulfill the duties assigned her, she's in for a big surprise." He smirked.
    "With the greatest respect, you clearly do not know her as well as you think you do. The only thing you will accomplish by not at least attempting to talk this out us incite unnecessary violence. And that is something I will not let happen."

When he responds to Sloane, her eyes narrow and she stares a hole into Casimir's skull. "Like what?"

She says nothing, but lifts up the hand the engagement ring was resting on. "She will surely have a problem with this. As she should."

"With the greatest respect, you clearly do not know her as well as you think you do. The only thing you will accomplish by not at least attempting to talk this out us incite unnecessary violence. And that is something I will not let happen."

When he responds to Sloane, her eyes narrow and she stares a hole into Casimir's skull. "Like what?"
    "Do you really think she'd listen to what I'd have to say, at this point of time? She barely let us kiss, now we're... engaged. I doubt anything I say will mean anything at first." When she stared at him he let out a sigh. "Nothing dangerous, painful, or otherwise. Just stating a fact. Unless she's gotten a strength boost on par with, say, Rana. She's not going to be doing anything more than bruise me."

"I'm all for you trying to calm her down, but if that doesn't work. I don't want to get slammed into the ground any more than I have to, love."

"Whoa there, let's not get hasty there." Sloane raised his hands. "Ramilia's just doing her job, as a bodyguard and as a friend.'

"Ah. Yeah, I could see the problem there." He looked at the ring. "Nice one, by the way. Congrats."

"Whoa there, let's not get hasty there." Sloane raised his hands. "Ramilia's just doing her job, as a bodyguard and as a friend.'
    "Like I just said, I'm not going to hurt her. She's just not going to be able to hurt me." Casimir replied calmly.

"Like I just said, I'm not going to hurt her. She's just not going to be able to hurt me." Casimir replied calmly.
    "How do you plan on that, Cas?" Sloane raised an eyebrow. "Ramilia's still got tons of speed on you."

"Do you really think she'd listen to what I'd have to say, at this point of time? She barely let us kiss, now we're... engaged. I doubt anything I say will mean anything at first." When she stared at him he let out a sigh. "Nothing dangerous, painful, or otherwise. Just stating a fact. Unless she's gotten a strength boost on par with, say, Rana. She's not going to be doing anything more than bruise me."

"I'm all for you trying to calm her down, but if that doesn't work. I don't want to get slammed into the ground any more than I have to, love."
    "Which is why I want to talk to her." It is like she is talking to a brick wall. Only the wall may actually see things her way.

"You are just going to have to trust me. She is not the raving, violent brute you seem to think she is. I have seen her only use violence as a last resort, regardless of how angry she is."

"Ah. Yeah, I could see the problem there." He looked at the ring. "Nice one, by the way. Congrats."
    "I know she is, which is why I would rather not have a fight started. And thank you. It is rather pretty."