Page 130 of 708 FirstFirst ... 3080120126127128129130131132133134140180230630 ... LastLast
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Casimir stood there for a minute in confusion before letting out a heavy sigh. "Right... damn it all." He had only been trying to be friendly... Way to go, Cas. What just happened only proved he really did have a lot to think about.

His hand shot out and struck the hull of the Dauntless, which only succeeded in bruising his hand.

Muttering a string of curses over both his stupid behavior with Rivia, and at lashing out and bruising his hand he turned on his heels and walked down the corridor.
    Before he gets' too far, he hears Rivia's Voice in his mind, "Cas, I'm sorry for running away. Please don't go, don't leave me."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Before he gets' too far, he hears Rivia's Voice in his mind, "Cas, I'm sorry for running away. Please don't go, don't leave me."
    Casimir stopped walking and let his head drop. "... I'm an idiot." Turning around, he made his way back to Rivia's room quickly and when he arrived, knocked lightly on her door. "... Rivia? What's wrong?"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Casimir stopped walking and let his head drop. "... I'm an idiot." Turning around, he made his way back to Rivia's room quickly and when he arrived, knocked lightly on her door. "... Rivia? What's wrong?"
    Opening the door slowly, Rivia looked out at him with desperate, sad eyes. Looking embarrassed, nervous, she asked hesitantly, "Do you want to come in?"

Opening the door slowly, Rivia looked out at him with desperate, sad eyes. Looking embarrassed, nervous, she asked hesitantly, "Do you want to come in?"
    Casimir nodded and gave her a small, reassuring smile. "Yes, if that's alright with you."

Casimir nodded and gave her a small, reassuring smile. "Yes, if that's alright with you."
    Opening the door wider, she backed away enough to let him enter. Once he was inside, Rivia took a seat on the bed and looked up at him, sighing faintly and holding her hands together nervously, anxiously.

Opening the door wider, she backed away enough to let him enter. Once he was inside, Rivia took a seat on the bed and looked up at him, sighing faintly and holding her hands together nervously, anxiously.
    Once Casimir was inside the room, he relaxed a little, but remained standing for the time being. "So... what's wrong?" He asked hesitantly. "Did.. I say something that upset you?"

Once Casimir was inside the room, he relaxed a little, but remained standing for the time being. "So... what's wrong?" He asked hesitantly. "Did.. I say something that upset you?"
    Turning her face aside to avoid his eyes, "Have you ever felt so empty inside, so empty and ... and the need to fill that emptiness was go great you could barely stand it? Have you noticed how we're changing? My art, it was my world, my life, my purpose." Rivia sighed, "It's gone now, maybe I'll never get it back. It filled my emptiness with hope and beauty and dreams, but it's gone now. Only thing left is power, becoming more powerful, but that is not me. It doesn't fill my emptiness, only makes it worse, only makes it hunger for more..." She suddenily looks up at him, "and it's not me anymore."

Turning her face aside to avoid his eyes, "Have you ever felt so empty inside, so empty and ... and the need to fill that emptiness was go great you could barely stand it? Have you noticed how we're changing? My art, it was my world, my life, my purpose." Rivia sighed, "It's gone now, maybe I'll never get it back. It filled my emptiness with hope and beauty and dreams, but it's gone now. Only thing left is power, becoming more powerful, but that is not me. It doesn't fill my emptiness, only makes it worse, only makes it hunger for more..." She suddenily looks up at him, "and it's not me anymore."
    After listening quietly to what Rivia had to say, Casimir sighed. "After the first accident I caused.." He started off, before sitting down on the floor, "The people I considered to be friends suddenly stopped being friends. For awhile, I was lonely, and empty, and looking for something. Shortly after I devoted my time to training, every day after school, until the sun set. It quickly became a passion of mine, because when I was training, I could just... lose myself. Didn't have to think about the accident, or what people whispered about me, or the way my Uncle looked at me when he thought I didn't notice." He paused.

"I have some idea, about what you're feeling... I haven't even gone through the motions of my actual training in months.. feels like a piece of me is missing." He looked at her. "But Rivia, the sparks still there... It has to be." He flashed a quick, sad smile. "It's just waiting for you to reignite the fire."

After listening quietly to what Rivia had to say, Casimir sighed. "After the first accident I caused.." He started off, before sitting down on the floor, "The people I considered to be friends suddenly stopped being friends. For awhile, I was lonely, and empty, and looking for something. Shortly after I devoted my time to training, every day after school, until the sun set. It quickly became a passion of mine, because when I was training, I could just... lose myself. Didn't have to think about the accident, or what people whispered about me, or the way my Uncle looked at me when he thought I didn't notice." He paused.

"I have some idea, about what you're feeling... I haven't even gone through the motions of my actual training in months.. feels like a piece of me is missing." He looked at her. "But Rivia, the sparks still there... It has to be." He flashed a quick, sad smile. "It's just waiting for you to reignite the fire."
    Rivia gave him a slight nod and a faint smile, "Thanks Cas. Your probably right, thank you for listening, I'm okay now. Sorry about over-reacting."

Rivia gave him a slight nod and a faint smile, "Thanks Cas. Your probably right, thank you for listening, I'm okay now. Sorry about over-reacting."
    Casimir frowned slightly. He didn't think something like this would resolve itself so fast. "Are you sure? ... If there's still doubts, or fears, or anything else on your mind that's bothering you, it's best to get it out... and I really don't mind listening."

Casimir frowned slightly. He didn't think something like this would resolve itself so fast. "Are you sure? ... If there's still doubts, or fears, or anything else on your mind that's bothering you, it's best to get it out... and I really don't mind listening."
    Rivia looked at him, then just shook her head and smiled again. spoilers:
    When she looked at him, she could feel something growing inside her, a hunger, an emotion, a need but one that she had to control, to push down and forget about. It wasn't his fault, it was hers and her problem alone and she knew it. There was nothing more he could do, he had done enough and it helped.
    end of spoilers "I'll be fine, it was enough to talk about it. I just need a minute or two alone, but I'll be fine." She made it sound as convincing as she could, giving him a slightly broader smile.

When she looked at him, she could feel something growing inside her, a hunger, an emotion, a need but one that she had to control, to push down and forget about. It wasn't his fault, it was hers and her problem alone and she knew it. There was nothing more he could do, he had done enough and it helped.
    end of spoilers "I'll be fine, it was enough to talk about it. I just need a minute or two alone, but I'll be fine." She made it sound as convincing as she could, giving him a slightly broader smile.
    As she looked at him, she wondered if this was a side effect of the Gestalt, perhaps one that would subside and pass over time. If so, then she needed to become stronger on her own. She needed to get it under control. Taking a deep breath, Rivia stood up, and smiled at him, "Maybe in a hour I'll go to the training room and work out a little. If your not busy, I wouldn't mind the company. If you are, that's okay as well."

As she looked at him, she wondered if this was a side effect of the Gestalt, perhaps one that would subside and pass over time. If so, then she needed to become stronger on her own. She needed to get it under control. Taking a deep breath, Rivia stood up, and smiled at him, "Maybe in a hour I'll go to the training room and work out a little. If your not busy, I wouldn't mind the company. If you are, that's okay as well."
    "Well..." Casimir looked at her closely for a second before standing up. "... If you say so, Rivia. Still, that's a standing offer. You need anything, or if you just want to talk... just let me know." He smiled at her then, and took two backwards steps towards the door. "So I'll, uh... I'll see you in an hour."

"Well..." Casimir looked at her closely for a second before standing up. "... If you say so, Rivia. Still, that's a standing offer. You need anything, or if you just want to talk... just let me know." He smiled at her then, and took two backwards steps towards the door. "So I'll, uh... I'll see you in an hour."
    "I will, thank you. See you then." Rivia approached him, intending to just open the door, when something suddenly came over her. Reaching her hands behind his head, she pulled him in towards her, kissing him hard and passionately. Her emotions, bottled up inside came flowing out of her like a torrent of water.

"I will, thank you. See you then." Rivia approached him, intending to just open the door, when something suddenly came over her. Reaching her hands behind his head, she pulled him in towards her, kissing him hard and passionately. Her emotions, bottled up inside came flowing out of her like a torrent of water.
    When the kiss came, Casimir was a little surprised, and while he didn't return it with as much passion as Rivia, he didn't exactly break away from it, either. Instead he placed his hands gently on her waist, and when the kiss broke squeezed slightly. "Rivia... I... What...?" He breathed quietly.

The only thing keeping him from kissing her again was what willpower he had.