Page 108 of 708 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208608 ... LastLast
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 10619
  1. #1606
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    "Gladly, luv."

    She stops her assault on the Other long enough to smile and sends a streak his way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Drawing the special diamond knife that served as his trump card, he waited for the gap after Max and Cas' attacks to get in a few cuts before he jumped right back out of the firing line.
    Casimir was struck in the back by Max's bolt of electricity, and instead of immediately firing it off, held it in. He was going to let everyone get their shots in first. By the time they were finished with this cowardly little shit, Rivia wouldn't need to send it anywhere. It would go willingly.

    To let the others know he meant to do as much, he called out to them. "Hurry and get your hits in, I can only hold in this much electricity for so long... But the last shot is mine." They could hear the anticipation in his voice.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  2. #1607
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Casimir was struck in the back by Max's bolt of electricity, and instead of immediately firing it off, held it in. He was going to let everyone get their shots in first. By the time they were finished with this cowardly little shit, Rivia wouldn't need to send it anywhere. It would go willingly.

    To let the others know he meant to do as much, he called out to them. "Hurry and get your hits in, I can only hold in this much electricity for so long... But the last shot is mine." They could hear the anticipation in his voice.
    "Fine. Don't get too happy, though."

    Another two slashes across the monster's eyes completed the mutilating assault Sloane had started a few seconds ago.

    "It's a piece o' shit and it'll go out like one, but we're supposed to be puttin' it down. Enjoyment's not the reason why we're endin' this thing."

  3. #1608
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Fine. Don't get too happy, though."

    Another two slashes across the monster's eyes completed the mutilating assault Sloane had started a few seconds ago.

    "It's a piece o' shit and it'll go out like one, but we're supposed to be puttin' it down. Enjoyment's not the reason why we're endin' this thing."
    Having reached and surpassed the point of tolerance before they'd even entered Rivia's mind, Casimir didn't bother to reply. Instead, his tattoo flared brightly for several seconds. When the light faded he said one word. "Move."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  4. #1609
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Casimir was struck in the back by Max's bolt of electricity, and instead of immediately firing it off, held it in. He was going to let everyone get their shots in first. By the time they were finished with this cowardly little shit, Rivia wouldn't need to send it anywhere. It would go willingly.

    To let the others know he meant to do as much, he called out to them. "Hurry and get your hits in, I can only hold in this much electricity for so long... But the last shot is mine." They could hear the anticipation in his voice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Fine. Don't get too happy, though."

    Another two slashes across the monster's eyes completed the mutilating assault Sloane had started a few seconds ago.

    "It's a piece o' shit and it'll go out like one, but we're supposed to be puttin' it down. Enjoyment's not the reason why we're endin' this thing."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Having reached and surpassed the point of tolerance before they'd even entered Rivia's mind, Casimir didn't bother to reply. Instead, his tattoo flared brightly for several seconds. When the light faded he said one word. "Move."
    Maxana lets out an audible sigh of exasperation. While those two have yet another meeting of the egos it whatever they call this thing they have, she draws upon the rest of the bioelectricity she absorbed from Casimir. It forms a palm-sized orb of swirling blue and white energy in her hand, which she fires at the Other.

  5. #1610
    The good kind of evil Rhyvurg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,799

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FarBeyondC View Post
    "Ok, maybe not all of them know what you look like. But seriously, you- or rather, your attempts at covering up- look pretty silly right about now."
    "Remember when I told you I mutate on my birthday?" He takes a hand out of his pocket, and it's not red anymore, it almost looks like gold or brass.

    OOC: Yes the iron fist trailers got to me, sue me

    "Because I don't. Tell you- or anyone else, for that matter- everything I'd like to, that is. Believe it or not, that's actually a good thing."
    "I always try to be honest with you, Irie."
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

  6. #1611
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy smiled at the praise, wiping some sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. She was glad that, for once, there was a nut she couldn't crack.

    Winded from the effort, she bent over and put her hands on her knees, "What next...?"
    Matthew shook his head.

    "That's it. The rest is up to you all when you confront Volkov."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  7. #1612
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "Just what the hell is going on here?" Boss asked, raising an eyebrow from under his hood at the miniature woman.
    He watches Khal'ud use the cube to absorb leylanic power from the Earth through the crystals. He then watches as the leylanic pwoer travels into the winged figure through teh dark veins holding her.

    From there, Khal'ud leaves the cave and heads into the large, open room Boss had seen before when Khal'ud makes his Dreadnaughts. The Gan Prince walks toward another creation, shrouded in shadows, and places the cube atop it. Boss watches as the leylanic power drains from the cube into the shrouded form, feeding it and pwoering it up.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  8. #1613
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    Matthew shook his head.

    "That's it. The rest is up to you all when you confront Volkov."
    Cammy frowned, "Speaking of which... how do you all think we should go about this? Because after what he's done, I don't think he deserves the chance to explain himself. We have the power- we can hit him hard and fast before he even knows we're there."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  9. #1614
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Having reached and surpassed the point of tolerance before they'd even entered Rivia's mind, Casimir didn't bother to reply. Instead, his tattoo flared brightly for several seconds. When the light faded he said one word. "Move."
    "Of course." Sloane flipped out of the way, a brief look of sadness on his face.

    I still haven't gotten through to him.

  10. #1615
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Of course." Sloane flipped out of the way, a brief look of sadness on his face.

    I still haven't gotten through to him.
    Once Sloane was well out of the way, Casimir focused everything he had into a single point, and released a single bolt of lightning. Enhanced by the gestalt they'd formed, upon leaving the tips of his fingers it let out a sharp crack- like the sound of thunder- before streaking across the distance between them. And when it impacted, the discharge ignited the air he'd transmuted beforehand, creating an explosion much longer than the previous one.

    Turning his back on the Other, he wobbled slightly. "... Didn't know who he was fucking with."

    If there was anything left to ruin after what they'd done to it, he'd be slightly impressed. Yet and still; it was up to Rivia to get rid of it permanently. It seemed like 'physical' beat downs only seemed to stop it temporarily.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  11. #1616
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Once Sloane was well out of the way, Casimir focused everything he had into a single point, and released a single bolt of lightning. Enhanced by the gestalt they'd formed, upon leaving the tips of his fingers it let out a sharp crack- like the sound of thunder- before streaking across the distance between them. And when it impacted, the discharge ignited the air he'd transmuted beforehand, creating an explosion much longer than the previous one.

    Turning his back on the Other, he wobbled slightly. "... Didn't know who he was fucking with."

    If there was anything left to ruin after what they'd done to it, he'd be slightly impressed. Yet and still; it was up to Rivia to get rid of it permanently. It seemed like 'physical' beat downs only seemed to stop it temporarily.
    She wraps an arm around his waist to support him, while waiting for Rivia to finish it off for good.

  12. #1617
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy frowned, "Speaking of which... how do you all think we should go about this? Because after what he's done, I don't think he deserves the chance to explain himself. We have the power- we can hit him hard and fast before he even knows we're there."
    "That's for you to decide. Just remember, there are consequences, no matter what your choice is. Kill him, or spare him, but remember that each leads down a different path, each path with its own troubles."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  13. #1618
    Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Claimer of the 2,000,000 Rumbles post!
    Posts
    39,774

    Default

    Mithisar appeared again on the bridge, near Eisen's chair.

    'I have completed by analysis of the dome. It is neither a solid structure, nor an energy barrier. It is, instead, a Jovian Sphere. I have never encountered one before, and the power needed to create one is staggering. Not only that, but the Sphere has been maintained for over 1000 years and spread further outward. No known energy source from my time could have done this. At least, not on the scale the dome is on.'

    Mithisar pauses, then looks at the cadets.

    'You do not know what a Jovian Sphere is, do you?'
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

    Wins on CBR

  14. #1619
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    "That's for you to decide. Just remember, there are consequences, no matter what your choice is. Kill him, or spare him, but remember that each leads down a different path, each path with its own troubles."
    "Null magic." Casimir spoke up quickly. "If killing him is something no one wants, removing his power from him is the next best thing."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  15. #1620
    Witch WickedElphaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Null magic." Casimir spoke up quickly. "If killing him is something no one wants, removing his power from him is the next best thing."
    "I wants." Skye says flatly. "Bastard killed my brother. And the brother, son, daughter, sister, mother or father of countless others. He deserves to die."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •