Page 104 of 708 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114154204604 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 10619
  1. #1546
    Summer Lady Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Tch. Figures that I'd have to use it before I can finetune the damned thing." Sloane grumbled.

    He extended his hand, creating a white spark in his palm. With a mighty effort, he clenched it shut, snuffing out the light. At that moment, the creature's fate was sealed. It wouldn't be able to phase through his attacks now.

    Now confident of his victory, Sloane rushed forward one last time, knives at the ready.

    "No escape! You're going straight to the garbage bin from here, you piece of shit!"

    In one pass, he cut through it twenty times.
    The creature screamed with an unholy wail, then collapsed on the ground in many smaller pieces, each one giving out a tiny electrical discharge. However, the Mirror Cage holding Rosemary still did not open, the fiend, though badly beaten was trying to reassemble it's self piece by piece.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  2. #1547
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    "People have had to rebuild from nothing all throughout history, right? I don't see why we couldn't do it again." Skye nods, as if also trying to convince herself.
    Cammy squeezed her hand- she hated seeing Skye like this. She smiled, "I mean, I suppose we could. I guess we'd have to learn to how to get by without electricity pretty quick though. I don't think anything else would really be a problem, though."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  3. #1548
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The creature screamed with an unholy wail, then collapsed on the ground in many smaller pieces, each one giving out a tiny electrical discharge. However, the Mirror Cage holding Rosemary still did not open, the fiend, though badly beaten was trying to reassemble it's self piece by piece.
    "Give it up already!"

    Sloane dashed through the pieces repeatedly, crushing each one underfoot and scattering them far and wide.

    "LET. ROSE. GO."

  4. #1549
    Summer Lady Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Give it up already!"

    Sloane dashed through the pieces repeatedly, crushing each one underfoot and scattering them far and wide.

    "LET. ROSE. GO."
    Rivia came up from behind Sloane, then raised her hand and sent off a blast of dark energy at the remains of the fiend, finishing it off for good.

    With that, Rose's prison opened up letting her join up with Sloane and the rest for the final confrontation with The Other.

    OOC: Rose and Max should join up, the final fight should be short but very sweet.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  5. #1550
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Somewhere in Canada
    Posts
    22,897

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rivia came up from behind Sloane, then raised her hand and sent off a blast of dark energy at the remains of the fiend, finishing it off for good.

    With that, Rose's prison opened up letting her join up with Sloane and the rest for the final confrontation with The Other.

    OOC: Rose and Max should join up, the final fight should be short but very sweet.
    "You didn't have to do that." Sloane straightened up, a frown on his face. "But I guess it can't be taken back now."

    He sighed heavily.

    "Let's just get this over with already."

  6. #1551
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    His personal shield holds, though they have noticeably shrunk.

    "A good display. You have the right idea."

    He sets Cammy down, gently, alongside all the others.
    Cammy smiled at the praise, wiping some sweat off her brow with the back of her hand. She was glad that, for once, there was a nut she couldn't crack.

    Winded from the effort, she bent over and put her hands on her knees, "What next...?"
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  7. #1552
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rivia came up from behind Sloane, then raised her hand and sent off a blast of dark energy at the remains of the fiend, finishing it off for good.

    With that, Rose's prison opened up letting her join up with Sloane and the rest for the final confrontation with The Other.

    OOC: Rose and Max should join up, the final fight should be short but very sweet.
    The third demon down, Casimir began preparing for what was to come. Sitting down, he proceeded to draw in as much electricity from the surrounding area as possible. As the charge built up, the air around him began shimmer and crackle, and bolts of electricity could be seen dancing on his skin. This display, added to the fact that he was still on fire made for an interesting sight.

    There were lines you didn't cross. Attempting to hurt the ones you cared for was one of them. This thing would die, and he wouldn't make the mistake of not making sure it was dead a second time.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  8. #1553
    Summer Lady Tami's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    In the Eye of the Storm
    Posts
    38,588

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "You didn't have to do that." Sloane straightened up, a frown on his face. "But I guess it can't be taken back now."

    He sighed heavily.

    "Let's just get this over with already."
    Rivia gave him a puzzled look, "I thought I was helping? You still were the one to defeat it."
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

  9. #1554
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "Give it up already!"

    Sloane dashed through the pieces repeatedly, crushing each one underfoot and scattering them far and wide.

    "LET. ROSE. GO."
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rivia came up from behind Sloane, then raised her hand and sent off a blast of dark energy at the remains of the fiend, finishing it off for good.

    With that, Rose's prison opened up letting her join up with Sloane and the rest for the final confrontation with The Other.

    OOC: Rose and Max should join up, the final fight should be short but very sweet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    "You didn't have to do that." Sloane straightened up, a frown on his face. "But I guess it can't be taken back now."

    He sighed heavily.

    "Let's just get this over with already."
    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    The third demon down, Casimir began preparing for what was to come. Sitting down, he proceeded to draw in as much electricity from the surrounding area as possible. As the charge built up, the air around him began shimmer and crackle, and bolts of electricity could be seen dancing on his skin. This display, added to the fact that he was still on fire made for an interesting sight.

    There were lines you didn't cross. Attempting to hurt the ones you cared for was one of them. This thing would die, and he wouldn't make the mistake of not making sure it was dead a second time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Rivia gave him a puzzled look, "I thought I was helping? You still were the one to defeat it."
    The voices of her friends nearby quickens her pace. With everyone together and Rivia seemingly okay, she sees no reason why they cannot go home right now.

    "Casimir!" she says as she wraps him in a tight hug. "I knew you would stop that thing!"

  10. #1555
    Witch WickedElphaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy squeezed her hand- she hated seeing Skye like this. She smiled, "I mean, I suppose we could. I guess we'd have to learn to how to get by without electricity pretty quick though. I don't think anything else would really be a problem, though."
    Skye smiles, as if missing the point that Cammy isn't on board with this idea at all. "I don't mean just us. A community of Eden people who want to make the exodus, our families, our friends. Anyone who wants to leave. We can build generators or power stations. It would be like a fresh start." She says.

  11. #1556
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    Skye smiles, as if missing the point that Cammy isn't on board with this idea at all. "I don't mean just us. A community of Eden people who want to make the exodus, our families, our friends. Anyone who wants to leave. We can build generators or power stations. It would be like a fresh start." She says.
    Cammy smiled weakly, "But who would follow, well... us? I think we can do it, but I don't know if people will come with."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

  12. #1557
    Witch WickedElphaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Oz
    Posts
    4,019

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy smiled weakly, "But who would follow, well... us? I think we can do it, but I don't know if people will come with."
    "Well, it's not like we'd leave this mess unfinished. We'll go open the gates of the Gulag and toss Volkov's carcass and those of his goons in there. Then we'll show people the world that exists. Give them options. People will come." Skye nods.

  13. #1558
    Infiltrator Cthulhu_of_R'yleh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Atlantis, The Dome of Research
    Posts
    18,147

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The voices of her friends nearby quickens her pace. With everyone together and Rivia seemingly okay, she sees no reason why they cannot go home right now.

    "Casimir!" she says as she wraps him in a tight hug. "I knew you would stop that thing!"
    He sighs and smiles slightly. "Not dead yet. Get ready to fight, love." On the heels of that the edge in his voice softens and he asks. "Are you alright?"
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

  14. #1559
    What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    That Place You Don't Know About
    Posts
    20,898

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    He sighs and smiles slightly. "Not dead yet. Get ready to fight, love." On the heels of that the edge in his voice softens and he asks. "Are you alright?"
    Fight, but why? Why can they not just go home? Frowning, she says, "I am just fine. Just tired and angry. Who are we fighting?"

  15. #1560
    Master of Dickery Chrosis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    The Far Side
    Posts
    13,023

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    "Well, it's not like we'd leave this mess unfinished. We'll go open the gates of the Gulag and toss Volkov's carcass and those of his goons in there. Then we'll show people the world that exists. Give them options. People will come." Skye nods.
    Cammy smiled, "Well... I think we'll find out when we finish all of this. It's probably best not to think too far ahead."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

    So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.


    I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

    Reached Demon-God Status

    My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

    Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •