Page 103 of 708 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 10619

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy frowned, "Well... where else could you go? I mean, there's nothing else out there."
    She shrugs. "I don't know, honey. I mean, we've been outside the dome. It looks like we could rebuild. Heck, me, you and Max alone could build a small city in a few months. Maybe I'm just a revolutionary at heart, but it doesn't seem like we need to live inside anymore."

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post

She pushed the button to activate the speaker systems, carrying her voice to every part of the ship: "Everyone, please assemble on the bridge. There is something we need to discuss."
    Takeshi arrives, staying at the back with his hood pulled low.
    Hey! No one's asking you to smell it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    The Lizard thrashed around violently, finally shaking the Wolf off and sending her flying. Landing on her side, Rivia-Wolf struggled to get back on her feet. She then focused on the Lizard, disappeared, then reappeared behind him, her mouth opened and a bean of dark energy blasted the creature...
    The Lizard turned to attack and got hit head on, the blast tearing into it's body and ripping it apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Even though he was off-balance, his mind was still in order.

He created a single, shining panel in front of his face with Sever the Vengeful before recovering his balance and leaping away.
    The Lightening hit the panel and was reflected back at the Fiend, passing right through it. The ghost like creature then flew towards Sloane, powering up another lightening attack....

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    Grunting at the sudden shifting of the ground beneath him, he dropped to his knees in what appeared to be him losing his balance, instead the ground ceased its quaking and was converted to diamond. Standing back up, he fired the diamond covering his arm like a spear at the Werewolf.
    The diamond spear caught the werewolf in the side, ripping a hole through it, yet the creature remained standing. Ripping the diamond out, the beast leaped upward, then down again near him, creating a gravity wave that pulled Cas downward.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

The Lightening hit the panel and was reflected back at the Fiend, passing right through it. The ghost like creature then flew towards Sloane, powering up another lightening attack....
    Sloane ran towards the Fiend, knives at the ready as he prepared for another pass.

This creature had to go down before Rose could be freed, so damn the consequences, he had to get her out of there!

The diamond spear caught the werewolf in the side, ripping a hole through it, yet the creature remained standing. Ripping the diamond out, the beast leaped upward, then down again near him, creating a gravity wave that pulled Cas downward.
    Another grunt, and he was driven down by the force of the monster's gravity well. But he made the mistake of getting too close. Forcing the electricity into a barrier around himself, Casimir snapped his fingers and created a spark of flame that proceeded to ignite the hydrogen around himself and the Werewolf. The explosion was a large one, and the shockwave was strong enough to be felt around the room.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

The Lizard turned to attack and got hit head on, the blast tearing into it's body and ripping it apart.
    As the creature's body disintergrated, back at Max's Crystal Prison a doorway suddenly appeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane ran towards the Fiend, knives at the ready as he prepared for another pass.

This creature had to go down before Rose could be freed, so damn the consequences, he had to get her out of there!
    Rivia-Wolf turned to look over at Sloane, "Sloane! Knives won't work! You need to find it's weakness!"

Another grunt, and he was driven down by the force of the monster's gravity well. But he made the mistake of getting too close. Forcing the electricity into a barrier around himself, Casimir snapped his fingers and created a spark of flame that proceeded to ignite the hydrogen around himself and the Werewolf. The explosion was a large one, and the shockwave was strong enough to be felt around the room.
    The Werewolf screamed and howled before the flames or the explosion turned the creature to ash. As it was destroyed, The circle of flames imprisoning Rivia's Powers snuffed out. The unmoving figure in the center vanished, only to re-emerge next to Rivia-Wolf. The red-haired girl bent down to touch the injured Red and Grey Wolf, and in a flash of light the two forms merged into one. After a moment of adjustment, Rivia, as she normally looks, looked around and saw Cas and Sloane. Seeing Cas down, she ran to him, "Cas! Are you alright?"
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

As the creature's body disintergrated, back at Max's Crystal Prison a doorway suddenly appeared.
    Maxana stops in her tracks when the doorway appears. Thoroughly ready to get out of this cave, she sprints towards it and walks through.

Rivia-Wolf turned to look over at Sloane, "Sloane! Knives won't work! You need to find it's weakness!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Tami
    The Werewolf screamed and howled before the flames or the explosion turned the creature to ash. As it was destroyed, The circle of flames imprisoning Rivia's Powers snuffed out. The unmoving figure in the center vanished, only to re-emerge next to Rivia-Wolf. The red-haired girl bent down to touch the injured Red and Grey Wolf, and in a flash of light the two forms merged into one. After a moment of adjustment, Rivia, as she normally looks, looked around and saw Cas and Sloane. Seeing Cas down, she ran to him, "Cas! Are you alright?"
    As Rivia ran towards him, she could see that his clothes had for the most part been burned away in the explosion, he had a deep cut on his forehead, and he was, in places, on fire. At the sound of her voice however, he pushed himself up off the ground quickly, and looked at her. "Fine.. few scratches. Are you alright?"

As he asked, he looked over at Sloane fighting the remaining demon. He'd help if he needed to, but Sloane didn't seem to be dying yet. Making sure the other two stayed safe in the meantime, was his priority.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

"Tch. Figures that I'd have to use it before I can finetune the damned thing." Sloane grumbled.

He extended his hand, creating a white spark in his palm. With a mighty effort, he clenched it shut, snuffing out the light. At that moment, the creature's fate was sealed. It wouldn't be able to phase through his attacks now.

Now confident of his victory, Sloane rushed forward one last time, knives at the ready.

"No escape! You're going straight to the garbage bin from here, you piece of shit!"

In one pass, he cut through it twenty times.

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    She shrugs. "I don't know, honey. I mean, we've been outside the dome. It looks like we could rebuild. Heck, me, you and Max alone could build a small city in a few months. Maybe I'm just a revolutionary at heart, but it doesn't seem like we need to live inside anymore."
    Cammy frowned, "But what about food, electricity, and all your friends? And your parents?"
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickedElphaba View Post
    "So it sounds like we have the right ideas, the right tactics, just not enough power to defeat you..." Skye half asks, half states.
    "Ehh, you could defeat me if you all tried, I think. Numbers advantage, and probably more than enough esoteric stuff to keep me occupied."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

"Well, I think the point is moot in this case, given your durability. We're not even sure how tough Volkov is, even. But I will keep those points in mind." Casimir replied.
    "Good. You'll need them."

He gently lays all the fighters back down and retracts his power, floating back down to the ground.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

Cammy frowned, "Well... where else could you go? I mean, there's nothing else out there."

Cammy's eyes narrowed in concentration.

She could do bombardment.

Dust swirled around Matthew- shockwave after shockwave crashed into his defenses giving off a sound like constant, rolling thunder. Cammy grit her teeth with the effort of sustaining the full-powered assault, .
    His personal shield holds, though they have noticeably shrunk.

"A good display. You have the right idea."

He sets Cammy down, gently, alongside all the others.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Once more, Boss moves in to get a closer look. This time at the strange woman.
    She was small, maybe only six inches in height or so. Her hair was messy, burned, and white in places instead of her natural brown/blonde. Her feathery wings were once white and black but now a dingy grey, with old blood stains on them. Her hair covered her face, making him unable to see it, and her clothes, a set of battered armor of some sort, was battered and burned in places.

Last edited by Cleric of Hell's Brigade; 11-06-2012 at 04:22 AM.
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.

Wins on CBR

Cammy frowned, "But what about food, electricity, and all your friends? And your parents?"
    "People have had to rebuild from nothing all throughout history, right? I don't see why we couldn't do it again." Skye nods, as if also trying to convince herself.