Page 99 of 708 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109149199599 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 10619
    Anti-Matter Eyes Eternal Torment's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "I warned you." Sloane fucked up twice now, and now Rosemary and Max were suffering for it, too angry to do much else, Casimir just held out the mirror. "Take it, and give me the lamp."
    Sloane made the exchange, shaking in desperate anger.

He growled as soon as he saw Rose in the mirror.

"Damn it. This thing's a lot stronger than I thought."

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Torment View Post
    Sloane made the exchange, shaking in desperate anger.

He growled as soon as he saw Rose in the mirror.

"Damn it. This thing's a lot stronger than I thought."
    The image of Rivia in the fire did nothing for Casimir either. His anger only kept in check because he knew letting it cloud his thoughts would only make things worse.

Not bothering to reply to Sloane's comment with anything more than a grunt of disapproval he walked over to the table, and with his free hand he picked up the diamond paperweight.
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

The image of Rivia in the fire did nothing for Casimir either. His anger only kept in check because he knew letting it cloud his thoughts would only make things worse.

Not bothering to reply to Sloane's comment with anything more than a grunt of disapproval he walked over to the table, and with his free hand he picked up the diamond paperweight.
    In the facets of the paperweight, Cas could see an image of Max trapped in a crystal cave, her eyes still a little red from crying.
    • Running on Adrenaline and Sheer Willpower.
    • Trying to Stay Sane in an Insane World.
    • Why Should Time Have Wings and Not I?
    • Born in Wrong Comic Book Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    In the facets of the paperweight, Cas could see an image of Max trapped in a crystal cave, her eyes still a little red from crying.
    Crying.. but otherwise alright. Still, if the current state of things was indication enough, he was going to need everyone's help. This thing was strong enough to take over a strong telepath, another telepath, and an extremely strong elemanti.

He needed Max to save Rivia. "Sloane, I'm going to go get Max." With that decided he looked for a way to get to her.

Crying.. but otherwise alright. Still, if the current state of things was indication enough, he was going to need everyone's help. This thing was strong enough to take over a strong telepath, another telepath, and an extremely strong elemanti.

He needed Max to save Rivia. "Sloane, I'm going to go get Max." With that decided he looked for a way to get to her.
    "Tch. I'm going to get Rose. You can handle yourself, so I'm not going to come with you." Sloane took one last look at the mirror before he started looking for a way out.

"Tch. I'm going to get Rose. You can handle yourself, so I'm not going to come with you." Sloane took one last look at the mirror before he started looking for a way out.
    Ahead of them they saw one large door open, and beyond the doorway was playground complete with the usual swings and slides. Sitting on one of the swings, a little boy who looks much like a young Casimir only darker and more evil.

"I'd not planned on asking." Casimir replied coolly.

Ahead of them they saw one large door open, and beyond the doorway was playground complete with the usual swings and slides. Sitting on one of the swings, a little boy who looks much like a young Casimir only darker and more evil.
    Without a word, Casimir stepped through the doorway and walked towards the play set.

Well, this is real fucked.

"I'd not planned on asking." Casimir replied coolly.
    Sloane shot him an annoyed glare.

Without a word, Casimir stepped through the doorway and walked towards the play set.
    He paused only for a second before following Cas. Looks like their paths didn't split just yet.

Well, this is real fucked.

Sloane shot him an annoyed glare.

He paused only for a second before following Cas. Looks like their paths didn't split just yet.
    The boy stopped swinging, smiled and waved to them, "Hya Casimir! Oh, and this must be Sloane. Thank you both for the wonderful Birthday Presents, I am enjoying them immensely."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    The message is audio only.

'Cousin Eisen. If you're getting this, then you've come back and I'm gone. Don't worry, I've just relocated myself. But enough chatting, down to buissness. I've monitored Eden as best I can, and things are....odd. The dome hasn't changed, but there appears to be some sort of distortion that happens once every week or so, with what appears to be an airship leaving the city and landing at a cloaked location I can't observe. Whatever it is, it works like clockwork. I've encoded the coordinates in the message for you. Might be worth checking out. All the best.'

Eisen frowned. "That does sound suspicious."

"So we're going to check it out, right?"

Ideed, Eisen wanted to investigate right away. Still, no matter what Rivia said, she didn't think she had to right to decide their path all on her own. They still had comrades unaccounted for, after all - Ramillia with the queen and Elewa Maker-knows-where.

She pushed the button to activate the speaker systems, carrying her voice to every part of the ship: "Everyone, please assemble on the bridge. There is something we need to discuss."
    Last edited by Ghost; 11-04-2012 at 11:06 AM.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck

The boy stopped swinging, smiled and waved to them, "Hya Casimir! Oh, and this must be Sloane. Thank you both for the wonderful Birthday Presents, I am enjoying them immensely."
    Casimir had a present for it too, but first... "Cut the shit. Where are they?"

Casimir had a present for it too, but first... "Cut the shit. Where are they?"
    The boy looked thoughtful for a moment, "You know, your right. It was way too generous of you to give me three lovely power sources. So, I'll tell you what. You can take one back, but only one mind you. So, which one do you want? The Red Haired Witch Rivia? The Delicate Rose? Or the Spoiled Rich Girl Max?"

The boy looked thoughtful for a moment, "You know, your right. It was way too generous of you to give me three lovely power sources. So, I'll tell you what. You can take one back, but only one mind you. So, which one do you want? The Red Haired Witch Rivia? The Delicate Rose? Or the Spoiled Rich Girl Max?"
    Casimir smirked. "There's a fourth option though, isn't there?"

Casimir smirked. "There's a fourth option though, isn't there?"
    "Yes, of course there is." The boy smiled broadly, "Actually there is a fourth and a fifth option. Option Four, you and your buddy there leave this place with your lives. Option five, you and your buddy Fight my three demons. For each one you defeat you get to choose one girl. If you lose a fight, then one of you has to stay here with me until I bleed you dry."