Hybrid View

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Default School House Rumbles 3: Act 3. Warriors and Liberators.

OT: Continuing from the last thread which reached over 10,000 posts.

Breakdown: Boss just learned how to create Dreadnaughts.

Rivia just leaned hwo to communicate with more than one person telepathically.

Ireia and Takeshi are lying back to Mars Prime via his dragon form.

Cammy, Casimir, Maxana, and Skye have been swooped away by Silence and dropped on Olympus Mons, currently navigating a series of platforms while powerless.

Matthew LaMat is driving Wolf andhas almost reached Mars Prime again with the rest of the cadets.
    Last edited by Cleric of Hell's Brigade; 10-03-2012 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

What's Best For Business Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell's Brigade View Post
    The temperature levels out at about 80 degerss farenheight or so for the four cadets. Finally, after half an hour, the staircase opens into a large cavern, two hundred feet tall, two hundred feet wide, and five hundred feet long. Below the ledge they had walked out onto lays a see of lava beneathe them, the heat almost unbearable. Across the five hundred feet, on the other side of teh cavren, was another cave entrances and the continuation of the staircase leading down and out of Olympus Mons.

However, to get across the massive gap, there were no clear ways. Instead, theer were pillars of rock emerging from the lava below, making almost toadstool like pillars to leap to. Each was only about ten by ten feet, and each was spaced irregularly about, forcing them to leap from one to the other to make it safely across.
    She stares across the cavern with wide eyes. This, then. Alright, she thinks.

Despite her not having her abilities, and thus not being able to withstand lava for long, she does not appear to be nervous or wary of the obstacle ahead of them.

In fact, a small, almost unnoticeable smile flitters across her face for a fleeting second before being chased away by a serious glare.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'yleh View Post
    "Hm... Figured." Casimir sighed. "Temperature increased because it's a volcano." He then notices the gaps and sighs heavily. "So we have to jump the stones to cross the gap. Great." After a minute to think things over he looks at the three girls. "Those things look like they're large enough to hold two people... how about one person jumps, then waits for the other person to jump in case they jump short?"
    She stands by the edge and peers over to measure out the distance to the first pillar. "Right fatal, this," she says after backing up a few yards. She kicks off her sandles and tosses them to the side.

Without any discussion or warning, she runs and jumps off the ledge and lands as gracefully as she can onto the first pillar. The heat is unbearable at this close distance; no time for dilly-dallying and thinking. She measures the distance to the next pillar and waits for someone else to jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She stares across the cavern with wide eyes. This, then. Alright, she thinks.

Despite her not having her abilities, and thus not being able to withstand lava for long, she does not appear to be nervous or wary of the obstacle ahead of them.

In fact, a small, almost unnoticeable smile flitters across her face for a fleeting second before being chased away by a serious glare.

She stands by the edge and peers over to measure out the distance to the first pillar. "Right fatal, this," she says after backing up a few yards. She kicks off her sandles and tosses them to the side.

Without any discussion or warning, she runs and jumps off the ledge and lands as gracefully as she can onto the first pillar. The heat is unbearable at this close distance; no time for dilly-dallying and thinking. She measures the distance to the next pillar and waits for someone else to jump.
    Casimir watches this, a small smile of amusement brightening his otherwise serious expression. After she clears the jump, he turns to Skye. "You next, after you and Max make it to the next one, Cammy will go, and I'll bring up the rear."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

Hello!

IC: Ember rode in Wolf with Matthew LaMat.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell's Brigade's Avatar

Matthew smiels a bit as Wolf speeds along the Martian soil.

"We're about a half hour to hour away. We'll make it just as the sun sets, I think. You're in for a treat. The Martian sunset is quite beautiful."
    Black Knight of SO
    Co-COTM for Feb 2006
    The Midnight Rider.
    Owner of SO's W/I Shop.
    Bearer of the Rumbles Matrix of Leadership

Wins on CBR

"We're about a half hour to hour away. We'll make it just as the sun sets, I think. You're in for a treat. The Martian sunset is quite beautiful."
    "Can't wait." Ember smiled.
    Won 6 Awesome Awards, 2Cool awards, 2 internets, a Raging storm and funniest video award
    My RPG Site!

Starting the operation! GrampaGen's Avatar

Just after Matthew explained the situation, Jeffry shambled into the room behind the creak of a steel door. Yawning, he cricked his jaw back and forth as he twisted the kinks out of his neck. The ride was an unpleasant one, especially since a certain few had taken his usual perch on the roof, and he had sequestered himself in the tank's cargo hold.

It was probably the worst nap he'd had in a while. Even worse once he woke up.

"Guy can't even get a decent hour'r two of shuteye," he muttered.

He then looked around the room and the assembly of bruised, battered, otherwise dusted up folks.

"...Th'hell happened to all of you?"

Casimir watches this, a small smile of amusement brightening his otherwise serious expression. After she clears the jump, he turns to Skye. "You next, after you and Max make it to the next one, Cammy will go, and I'll bring up the rear."
    Cammy put a hand up to shield her eyes from the molten glare as she peered over the edge, "Do they look sturdy to you?"
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrosis View Post
    Cammy put a hand up to shield her eyes from the molten glare as she peered over the edge, "Do they look sturdy to you?"
    "They look sturdy enough to hold two of you three, or one of me." Casimir replied. "Which is why, Max jumps to one, Skye follows, Max jumps to the next, you follow, I'll follow after." He chuckled. "I'm more than open to suggestions though."
    Armored Frame Division #27: Starlancer Flight - Roland Vance Xel'Tais

"They look sturdy enough to hold two of you three, or one of me." Casimir replied. "Which is why, Max jumps to one, Skye follows, Max jumps to the next, you follow, I'll follow after." He chuckled. "I'm more than open to suggestions though."
    Cammy nodded, tying the jacket around her waist, "Sounds like a plan..."

She looked over to Skye, "After you."
    ~Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste. I've been around for a long, long, year, stole many a man's soul and faith.

So if you meet me, have some courtesy, have some sympathy, and some taste. Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste.

I made Miburo cry on his birthday.

Reached Demon-God Status

My Cat Is Afraid of the Vacuum Cleaner

Quote Originally Posted by Len Ikari145 View Post
    Chrosis--you are a GOD!:D
    Quote Originally Posted by Stretch Dude View Post
    Curses! CURRRRSEEEEESSSS!!!

Not too long after Boss received the vision from Bardic, he had heard Rivia's voice in his head. "Rivia?" he asks aloud at first, still disoriented a bit from the vision.