Page 317 of 334 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321327 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 5004
    Princess Murder You bipolar danger girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jessecuster3 View Post
    We only had immediate family at our wedding, so there are a whole bunch of people who we wanted to let know it happened...
    Let know what happened? If only I had a announcement to tell me!
    The unicorn is kind of lonely
    Being unique and oh so corny
    Mounting does not amount to much
    The unicorn is unic-horny.
    ~the4thpip

Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's tinsel on a tree ...
    She's everything that every girl should be!
    Sable, Popcorn, White Wine,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's mine alone, but luckily for you ...
    If you find a girl to love,
    Only one girl to love,
    Then she'll be Bipolar Danger Girl too ...
    Bipolar Danger Girl!
    ~fly on the wall

Princess Murder You bipolar danger girl's Avatar

Also, writerboy, after looking at your pictures, I am pretty sure you are greatness. Pure greatness.

I think I missed a bunch of photos, but my husband needs me to get off the computer now and pay attention to my family. Later, fuckers.
    The unicorn is kind of lonely
    Being unique and oh so corny
    Mounting does not amount to much
    The unicorn is unic-horny.
    ~the4thpip

Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's tinsel on a tree ...
    She's everything that every girl should be!
    Sable, Popcorn, White Wine,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's mine alone, but luckily for you ...
    If you find a girl to love,
    Only one girl to love,
    Then she'll be Bipolar Danger Girl too ...
    Bipolar Danger Girl!
    ~fly on the wall

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post

I broke him.

We were mountain biking (before our bikes got stolen - grr) and he hit the brakes too hard going downhill.
    Yikes! The lower wound looks like a bullet hole wound. Did he get impaled by a stick or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Tadhg View Post
    I said person, not automaton.
    Quote Originally Posted by bipolar danger girl View Post
    Yes, but you're waaaaaay less boring.
    See, lively and not too boring...and yes, we're cheesy and bought the ride photo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	388456_10150420900121866_761358109_n.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	104384

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Brady View Post
    I think Thespy is the only one of us that doesn't wear glasses.

Man, that pic is old.
    I *mostly* don't wear glasses, but I'm typing that as I'm wearing my new glasses. I have decent sight but my eyes get easily strained from too much interneting and document reading, so I was given a prescription to help with the eye strain.
    It's wanting to know that makes us matter. Otherwise we're going out the way we came in. That's why you can't believe in the afterlife. Believe in the after, by all means, but not the life. Believe in God, the soul, the spirit, the infinite, believe in angels if you like, but not in the great celestial get-together for an exchange of views. If the answers are in the back of the book I can wait, but what a drag. Better to struggle on knowing that failure is final. - Hannah, Arcadia

Quote Originally Posted by Charles RB View Post
    That's an... odd thing to do, unless Dini thought

a) "Screw you, DC! Burnt earth!"

b) "I'll leave the new guy something cool to play with!"
    I get the feeling that it wasn't Dini's intention to leave the book with an unfinished story. Rather, it seems more like he couldn't keep up with a monthly schedule (it appears that after the first 6 issues, he only penned 5 of the last 10 issues; there were also a lot of fill-ins during his Detective run), and then DC rebooted their universe and cancelled the series.

What's even odder is that the solicitations for #14-15 *did* promise Dini stories that would've picked up on these loose threads:

ZATANNA #14
    Written by PAUL DINI
    Art by JAMAL IGLE and JON SIBAL
    Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    Zatanna’s struggle against Brother Night forces the Maid of Magic to reach into the darkest places for a mystic edge in battle. But now that she’s fighting as dirty as Night, will Zatanna’s own soul be lost in the process?
    On sale JUNE 22

ZATANNA #15
    Written by PAUL DINI
    Art by JAMAL IGLE and JON SIBAL
    Cover by ADAM HUGHES
    The long-simmering rivalry between Zatanna and The Spectre ignites in this issue! In an infernal courtroom beneath Alcatraz Prison, the Maid of Magic is on trial for her life, with the vengeful Spectre determined to find her just as guilty as the mystic criminals she fights. Will even Zatanna’s powers be enough to save her from God’s wrath?
    On sale JULY 20
    But when they were published, those issues were by Adam Beechen and Derek Fridolfs, respectively (though Igle still drew both of them). Again, if I'd been ordering the series and then had the issues not match the solicits, and then to have the series cancelled, I would've been peeved.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Loren View Post
    I picked up a handful of issues of Paul Dini's Zatanna series out of a 50-cent box, and read them this morning.

Not bad, but it appears that Dini's last issue was #13, which ended with a cliffhanger revelation and also set up a future battle with the Spectre. Then #14-16 were all fill-ins by other writers.

And then the series ended for the New 52.

I'm kinda glad I wasn't buying this on a monthly basis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loren View Post
    I get the feeling that it wasn't Dini's intention to leave the book with an unfinished story. Rather, it seems more like he couldn't keep up with a monthly schedule (it appears that after the first 6 issues, he only penned 5 of the last 10 issues; there were also a lot of fill-ins during his Detective run), and then DC rebooted their universe and cancelled the series.

What's even odder is that the solicitations for #14-15 *did* promise Dini stories that would've picked up on these loose threads:

But when they were published, those issues were by Adam Beechen and Derek Fridolfs, respectively (though Igle still drew both of them). Again, if I'd been ordering the series and then had the issues not match the solicits, and then to have the series cancelled, I would've been peeved.
    This doesn't shock me really. DC before Flashpoint did the same exact deal with Superman on New Krypton miniseries . Where the Previews described something that totally never happened in the published comics. And that was by the same writer too. In fact here was supposedly the cover for Superman on New Krypton...

In fact the previews of this read that General Zod was gonna experience the anger of one of the Thanagarians. Judging by the cover alone , your thinking its Katar . Instead what we got , was nothing at all like that.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

[color=deeppink]Did you tell her she looked dece? If so, she's probably just confused.
    I can't remember what I did/said. And in my circle "dece" is high praise, I don't know how it evolved to that, but it did.
    3 x Rita 5000 Champ 4 x Rita 5000 Runner-Up

Those are swell pics, Mike! You da man.
    3 x Rita 5000 Champ 4 x Rita 5000 Runner-Up

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Quote Originally Posted by Charles RB View Post
    Well it's not like they'd ever seen a photo of the Confessor, is it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox View Post

Also, I tried to PM you a "You're fucking welcome for the baby stuff, Jeff Brady!" but your PM box is full, asshole. So you're not fucking welcome anymore.
    Apologies, m'lady. It's safe now.
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

Quote Originally Posted by Merey View Post
    Yikes! The lower wound looks like a bullet hole wound. Did he get impaled by a stick or something?
    No, that's just an additional scrape. The photo makes that one look worse than it was.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Obviously, this blue part here is the land...

Smurfette has died.

Moment of smurf, everybody.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Algren View Post
    Smurfette has died.

Moment of smurf, everybody.
    More importantly...Crusader Rabbit.

Quote Originally Posted by Merey View Post
    See, lively and not too boring...and yes, we're cheesy and bought the ride photo:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	388456_10150420900121866_761358109_n.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	104384

That's why I like Splash Mountain at Disneyland better. Instead of sitting side by side, you kind of sit in each other's laps. Which makes for fun sexy time, and all kind of stupid "Is that a ______ in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" jokes, generally involving the souvenir you just bought. So like if you bought a lightsaber at Star Tours, "Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?" And then you pull out the lightsaber. Yes, this has happened.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Also, there's an at least 50-50 chance I might be moving to Indianapolis next year.
    The Punisher: Iím going to cauterize your rectum, sealing it shut, so when you turn those delicious Pink Pantsô Fruit Pies into waste products the bilirubin in your feces will leach into your bloodstream and youíll die screaming! And Iíll watch while having sex with this grateful prostitute!

Trussed-Up Hooker: Blueberry are my favorite!

In other words, what StoneGold said.
    -Expletive Deleted

Check out my travel site, Geekations.com

Quote Originally Posted by StoneGold View Post
    Also, there's an at least 50-50 chance I might be moving to Indianapolis next year.
    I'm so very sorry. If that does happen, I'll drive down and buy you a drink or 10 though.