Page 293 of 334 FirstFirst ... 193243283289290291292293294295296297303 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 5004
    They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Adorable slide show of Dogs Under Water.

My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snarkbunny View Post

Deathstroke - how are you doing?
    Fine here I guess. Nothing all that exciting going on right now. Headed to SuperMegaFest on Saturday, hope to meet Stan Lee. Covering it for the website I'm writing for.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

RIP Ronnie James Dio Deathstroke's Avatar

My boss did something nice for me. I had mentioned I was going to go to Staples to get some bare bones business cards printed for when I go to the SuperMegaFest on Saturday. So when I talked to anyone that I needed to mention that I wrote for a website, I had something to hand them.

He printed me up some cards and gave them to me yesterday.
    I'm on Twitter

"I can't complain. I got to be Jim Morrison for the first half of my life, and Ward Cleaver for the second half." - Warren Zevon.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Yeah, I think you gotta do it more than once.
    I do it about 3 times a week, actually.

And I still have a muffin's top.
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

As far as Christmas goes:

I may have mentioned that my mom is moving back to Kansas to my grandparents' place(the good side) to take care of my Dad and grandfather.

So this Christmas, for the first time in basically a decade, there will be a big family Christmas at the same place I spent every Christmas in my youth. It will be without my grandmother, but I'd like to think it is how she would like it.

And my folks are finally lightening up and inviting Squirrel to stuff, too.

To say I'm excited would be an understatement.

Sadly, though, Thanksgiving will be kinda meh. Just Squirrel and and I, though she's going to cook a heck of a meal for us.
    I'm autistic. What's your excuse?

AKA Muffin, Rear Admiral Nerdcock...

Y'know that thing I said that got you offended? I was just joking.

Morning people.

Jared- I work out four to five times a week and definitely still have a muffin top but I also have good blood pressure, an amazing resting heart rate, and I haven't killed anyone. There's definite benefits.
    What have I always believed? That, on the whole, and by and large, if a person lived properly, not according to what any priests said, but according to what seemed decent and honest inside, then it would, at the end, more or less, turn out ok.

"In 1996, I was 36. And you're still a frothing moonbat." ~Paradox

I'm a diabetic, and when I was first diagnosed back in 2001 I was classified as "uncontrolled". I didn't take it seriously or really make any serious lifestyle changes for a long time, close to a decade as a matter of fact. Over the last couple of years though I've started exercising, portion control, and taking my medications as they have been prescribed, and I am happy to report that at my last doctor's visit I have now been classified as "pre-diabetic", all my numbers are great. I owe a lot to my lady who has been with me every step of the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    So....what do you do when you can't go home for holidays?
    I'm spending Christmas with my girlfriend and her family.
    "If you can't say anything good about someone, sit right here by me." - Alice Roosevelt Longworth, on manners

"It's not whether you win or lose, it's whether I win or lose." - Peter David, on life

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Weirdly posts about James Bond /Daniel Craig /Elba is missing in a thread I posted in . I wonder what happened last night.
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Weirdly posts about James Bond /Daniel Craig /Elba is missing in a thread I posted in . I wonder what happened last night.
    They were split into their own thread and moved to the TV/Film board.

14 Time Rita's Champion SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tadhg View Post
    They were split into their own thread and moved to the TV/Film board.
    Ahhh ok thanks. I thought at 1st they were deleted .
    "Heads up-- If Havok's position in UA #5 really upset you, it's time to drown yourself hobo piss. Seriously, do it. It's the only solution." - Rick Remender

Sucks 200 character limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jared H. View Post
    Anyone who says that working out gives you energy is a lying liar who lies.

I work up from 10 hours sleeping feeling darn good, and now at work after working out, I'm back to feeling like crap again.

Stupid health.
    Working out does give you energy, but you have to make sure you're eating right as well. Plus, there's, for lack of better terms, a hill you have to climb when you just start out where you feel like shit a lot, but eventually you feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Charles RB View Post
    That is nice!
    It IS nice.

Quote Originally Posted by bipolar danger girl View Post
    Jealous. Green with envy! Although, the pterodactyls were my favorite.
    It is appropriate to feel jealousy.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlade View Post
    Invite friends over to celebrate together, especially those who can't get home or don't have anywhere else to go.

Or have a nice quiet holiday at home doing it however the hell you want.
    Good advice. Even going to a friend's family can be fun. I know I've done that in the past when I was in the Coast Guard and couldn't make it home.

Quote Originally Posted by howyadoin View Post
    I'll just leave this here:
    Sweet.

Quote Originally Posted by DennyK View Post
    I'm a diabetic, and when I was first diagnosed back in 2001 I was classified as "uncontrolled". I didn't take it seriously or really make any serious lifestyle changes for a long time, close to a decade as a matter of fact. Over the last couple of years though I've started exercising, portion control, and taking my medications as they have been prescribed, and I am happy to report that at my last doctor's visit I have now been classified as "pre-diabetic", all my numbers are great. I owe a lot to my lady who has been with me every step of the way.
    Congratulations, man. Excellent news!

They call me Mr. Pip! the4thpip's Avatar

Awesome! Good job.
    My blog.

We struggled against apartheid in South Africa, supported by people the world over, because black people were being blamed and made to suffer for something we could do nothing about; our very skins. It is the same with sexual orientation. It is a given.
    - Desmond Tutu

Getting married? Check http://www.fandgweddings.com/

Quote Originally Posted by the4thpip View Post
    Adorable slide show of Dogs Under Water.

Yay! He has a book, too.

http://www.littlefriendsphoto.com/index2.php#!/home

Quote Originally Posted by Michael P View Post
    I'm spending Christmas with my girlfriend and her family.
    Nice! I take it they are local?

My X-Mas plans are dull this year, just staying home. My company is hoping to get the Obama Inauguration invite print job again, so we'll be working non-stop once it comes through.

That's very impressive!
    Google is your friend. Have a question? Look it up. ∙ BlogSequential Salon

Princess Vagina bipolar danger girl's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Royal View Post
    So....what do you do when you can't go home for holidays?
    Let's see: last year I got up, felt absolutely shitty because I missed my family and my girlfriend, opened my presents by myself and almost ended up in the fetal position, then went to visit some friends for Christmas dinner.

At least this year I don't have a girlfriend.
    I'm dreaming of a CBR Christmas.

I'll just leave this here:
    Jolly! Love it.

Congratulations, DennyK! You fucked death in the face!

Good morning, CBRians!
    The unicorn is kind of lonely
    Being unique and oh so corny
    Mounting does not amount to much
    The unicorn is unic-horny.
    ~the4thpip

Diamonds, Daisies, Snowflakes,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Chestnuts, Rainbows, Springtime ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's tinsel on a tree ...
    She's everything that every girl should be!
    Sable, Popcorn, White Wine,
    Bipolar Danger Girl
    Gingham, Bluebirds, Broadway ...
    Is Bipolar Danger Girl
    She's mine alone, but luckily for you ...
    If you find a girl to love,
    Only one girl to love,
    Then she'll be Bipolar Danger Girl too ...
    Bipolar Danger Girl!
    ~fly on the wall