Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by Darknet View Post
    He is red in order to connect him to The Red. As for the Raven costume: costumes change. Don't buy too much in to it. Worry more about what kind of character she will be.
    By that logic, shouldn't Animal Man's costume be red?

It seems like Dick and Cyborg are the only Titans that have made it out of this for the better. I'm speaking from nostalgia, so there's that.

Still, Raven and Beast Boy at least make me consider reading the books they're in. Starfire can't even do that. I've also got the impression that I should avoid Lobdell, so sorry Raven, but I'm going to wait until a better writer tells your stories.

How hard is it to give Raven a hood? Before any tries to argue why a mask is better than a hood, remember that Lemire and Sorrentino are giving Green Arrow his hood back. I'm fine with the rest of the costume, and the mask itself isn't all that bad, but still.

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeKnight729 View Post
    Starfire can't even do that. I've also got the impression that I should avoid Lobdell, so sorry Raven, but I'm going to wait until a better writer tells your stories.
    I seriously hope you're not basing Starfire off that stuff in the beginning of Red Hood. Because they just finished an arc with her as the focus and she is awesome.

Raven is now Owl-Man...

BANNED

So is Lobdell going to be writing a "Teen Titans Dark" if Raven is leading? Or will it just be a standard superhero team.

Unreasonably Opinionated Conway's Avatar

Isn't next month's issue the Death in the Family Crossover? Or do they mean after that and H'el on Earth?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Holmes View Post
    So is Lobdell going to be writing a "Teen Titans Dark" if Raven is leading? Or will it just be a standard superhero team.
    Since he appears to be at capacity with 3 books, I would assume he'd need to drop either TT or RH&O to do it (too early for him to leave Superman).

But I doubt he will be the writer, just the guy with the idea.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BlazeKnight729 View Post
    By that logic, shouldn't Animal Man's costume be red?
    No, by that logic Animal Man's skin would be red. And it's fine it isn't, because Beast Boy has always had abnormal skin color, so might as well make it Red instead of Green.

BANNED

No, by that logic Animal Man's skin would be red. And it's fine it isn't, because Beast Boy has always had abnormal skin color, so might as well make it Red instead of Green.
    And he'd didnt catch the Green Fever in the first place to explain it.

Yeah, seems like Cyborg is the only surviving member of NTT to come out of this reboot for the better, especially if they do eventually give him his own title. Raven's costume there is awful. She had a perfectly fine look before. There's no reason to go and over complicate it.

I hope not. Let someone else take over the teen line, like BQM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, seems like Cyborg is the only surviving member of NTT to come out of this reboot for the better, especially if they do eventually give him his own title.
    So far that's up for debate if he is in a better place, he's in a better selling place no doubt, but is it really a better place for him as a character? (since he appears to have taken up J'onns habits of staying at home as long as there's nothing for him to do.)

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    So far that's up for debate if he is in a better place, he's in a better selling place no doubt, but is it really a better place for him as a character? (since he appears to have taken up J'onns habits of staying at home as long as there's nothing for him to do.)
    That's true, and his close relationships he had before seem to be gone as well, but if get a solo book with a strong team out of it I guess it will be worth it.

Wow, how did they mess up Raven's costume this badly?
    Pull list: Aquaman, Batman, Batman Inc, Green Lantern, Justice League, Superman Unchained, JLA

Quote Originally Posted by Badou View Post
    Yeah, seems like Cyborg is the only surviving member of NTT to come out of this reboot for the better, especially if they do eventually give him his own title.
    I rather like Nightwing's solo.

Quote Originally Posted by Darknet View Post
    I seriously hope you're not basing Starfire off that stuff in the beginning of Red Hood. Because they just finished an arc with her as the focus and she is awesome.
    I love her new outfit, but it's just not enough to make me want to read the book anyway. How exactly has her character changed anyway?

See, I'm willing to accept Beast Boy's skin being red because of the reason they gave, I'm just trying to play devil's advocate for the people who don't like it.