Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I read their relationship somewhat differently (secretly lovers), but I think yours may turn out to be right.
    I'm in the same camp here. If Viktor was his son, why would he bother hiding that fact?

Man disappointing episode, I was really hoping Hannah would not turn out to be another Lumen/Lila for Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by immortality View Post
    Man disappointing episode, I was really hoping Hannah would not turn out to be another Lumen/Lila for Dexter.
    The way it happened was certainly unexpected. I think it'll lead in a different direction than previously, though.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    The way it happened was certainly unexpected. I think it'll lead in a different direction than previously, though.
    I dont scream at the tv to often. But last night when he went to kill her. I scream kill her, because I knew he was going to screw her instead. The whole thing was set up where you knew he was going to think with the wrong head. When she first came on it was going to lead to Dexter hooking up with her, only to end with him having to killer her when the season ends.

I just hope they change it up some how. Maybe Isaak kills her to get at Dexter, or maybe she kills Isaak to protect Dexter.
    Last edited by Red Lotus; 11-05-2012 at 07:27 AM.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    I dont scream at the tv to often. But last night when he went to kill her. I scream kill her, because I knew he was going to screw her instead. The whole thing was set up where you knew he was going to think with the wrong head. When she first came on it was going to lead to Dexter hooking up with her, only to end with him having to killer her when the season ends.

I just hope they change it up some how. Maybe Isaak kills her to get at Dexter, or maybe she kills Isaak to protect Dexter.
    It was too obvious he was going to not kill her, and then we also had the predictability of Joey getting conned into stealing the blood evidence. Both Dexter and Joey have been plagued by relationships, you would expect them to learn something by now...

One thing that's bugging me...what's with Deb's fake tan this season? She looked fine before, I can't understand why they'd suddenly feel the need to paint her orange.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Everything is starting to fall in place, Issac is a really interesting character and his conversations with Dexter are always fun to see, but I am really disappointed in the Hannah story line. Guessing Hannah will eventually kill/poison LaGuerta to protect Dexter. Wonder what will happen between Hannah and Debra though, seems like she finds out the relationship between Dex and Hannah.

One thing that's bugging me...what's with Deb's fake tan this season? She looked fine before, I can't understand why they'd suddenly feel the need to paint her orange.
    Yea that really makes her look like an elf from the Willy Wonka movies...

Everything is starting to fall in place, Issac is a really interesting character and his conversations with Dexter are always fun to see, but I am really disappointed in the Hannah story line. Guessing Hannah will eventually kill/poison LaGuerta to protect Dexter. Wonder what will happen between Hannah and Debra though, seems like she finds out the relationship between Dex and Hannah.

Yea that really makes her look like an elf from the Willy Wonka movies...

I'm not sure why I'm so enraged about "an elf (oompa loompa) for the Willy Wonka (Charlie) movies (books)....."

I'm such a pedant.

Everything is starting to fall in place
    The plot is definitely beginning to thicken.

Issac is a really interesting character and his conversations with Dexter are always fun to see
    Dexter has already made the mistake of underestimating Isaac once, and he seems determined to repeat that mistake.

but I am really disappointed in the Hannah story line. Guessing Hannah will eventually kill/poison LaGuerta to protect Dexter.
    Here's hoping.

So, Deb has gone from being horrified by Dexter, to accepting it but not wanting to know about it, to treating him like her personal hitman. I'm half expecting her to have Hannah wrapped in plastic on her own table by the end of the season.

So, Deb has gone from being horrified by Dexter, to accepting it but not wanting to know about it, to treating him like her personal hitman. I'm half expecting her to have Hannah wrapped in plastic on her own table by the end of the season.
    This acceptance from Deb in a way calls back to Dexter's thoughts about Hannah in that she accepted all of him and that's part of what makes her attractive to him. I hope this doesn't circle the season back around to Deb's incestuous feelings and Dex reciprocating... blech!

Spoilers

It's obvious what Isaak and Viktor's relationship was and how this is going to play in his vengeance.

Damn, Issac's character rivals the Trinity Killer from Season 4. The dialogue between them is just awesome. They made up the slow-pace of the last two episodes with this one. The preview for the next episode shows shit goes down, and Deb isn't going to help Dexter.

Also Laguerta getting closer and closer to Dexter.

Damn, Issac's character rivals the Trinity Killer from Season 4. The dialogue between them is just awesome. They made up the slow-pace of the last two episodes with this one. The preview for the next episode shows shit goes down, and Deb isn't going to help Dexter.

Also Laguerta getting closer and closer to Dexter.

Definitely an entertaining episode, but did they really have to rehash the incest angle, to the point that Deb tells Dexter about it? Ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Cross Is God View Post
    Definitely an entertaining episode, but did they really have to rehash the incest angle, to the point that Deb tells Dexter about it? Ugh
    Incest is cool these days, George R R Martin said so.

Quote Originally Posted by idlewildered View Post
    Incest is cool these days, George R R Martin said so.
    Those were the bad guys doing the incest though.

So, im probably alone on this, but i like isaak much more than Dexter and want him to kill Dexter, who i am completly sick of.
    Im having real problems dealing with dexter, who continues to randomly break his own rules, get his kid out of town whenever he isn't convient for the plot, sleeping with the murderers he wants to kill and telling them he's a serial killer while a cop is trying to prove he's a serial killer.
    Annoying me.