Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

I stand corrected.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

So, how about last night's episode, huh?

Acting-wise, Hall is at peak form this season. His scenes with Deb have been absolutely compelling. And it's going to be interesting to see how her internal struggle with all of this plays out.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Assimilation or Death Omega Alpha's Avatar

Another solid episode. I liked that Debra confronted him about Rita's death, because the show didn't seem aware of his own contribution to it. I also liked Dexter's scene running from Speltzer. It's interesting to see him as the prey, and how he gets away because he's able to be more self-controlled and think about what he's doing more than any other victim.

And the detectives are being competent and clever for once! Well, except Quinn, but I wouldn't be either if solving the case gave me the chance of hitting THAT without any guilt whatsover.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasm View Post
    That final scene with Dexter and Debra was amazing.

I couldn't care less about the Russian mob storyline but its more than made up for by the Dex / Deb stuff.
    Seriously? I think Isaac is easily the best villain since Trinity- FINALLY the big bad is not yet another serial killer.
    That's right! Al Gore invented the internet, let's all go kick his ass!

I got your inconvenient truth right here, motherf*&¨%!

Donald M.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Another solid episode. I liked that Debra confronted him about Rita's death, because the show didn't seem aware of his own contribution to it.
    Oh yeah, all the shit Dexter's done is gonna come back to haunt him before this is over.

And and the end of the day, yeah. It was Dexter's fault that she died. If he hadn't been fucking about playing cat and mouse with Trinity, she'd still be alive today. And probably twice as bloody annoying. "Dexter, you left the toilet seat up again, so I've booked us in for some more couples therapy, ok?"

Yeah, I am still in the camp that is glad that Rita died. n... now if we can just get Quinn to join in.

I like the Russian guy much better villian then the last two, but they didn't add up to much.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

I wouldn't go so far as to say I'm glad she died, but I sure don't miss her.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    Oh yeah, all the shit Dexter's done is gonna come back to haunt him before this is over.

And and the end of the day, yeah. It was Dexter's fault that she died. If he hadn't been fucking about playing cat and mouse with Trinity, she'd still be alive today. And probably twice as bloody annoying. "Dexter, you left the toilet seat up again, so I've booked us in for some more couples therapy, ok?"
    it wasn´t entirely playing cat and mice as far as i recall.
    dexter was fascinated by the character and the concept of him being a killer with a solid social life.
    (not only his family, but building houses for the poor etc)

dexter kind of took him as a mentor i guess

Quote Originally Posted by sherlockbones View Post
    it wasn´t entirely playing cat and mice as far as i recall.
    dexter was fascinated by the character and the concept of him being a killer with a solid social life.
    (not only his family, but building houses for the poor etc)

dexter kind of took him as a mentor i guess
    Technically, no. It wasn't. He was still screwing around instead of killing the guy, though.

Dexter Drinking Game - take a shot every time Deb says, "Jesus, Dexter!"

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Another solid episode. I liked that Debra confronted him about Rita's death, because the show didn't seem aware of his own contribution to it. I also liked Dexter's scene running from Speltzer. It's interesting to see him as the prey, and how he gets away because he's able to be more self-controlled and think about what he's doing more than any other victim.

And the detectives are being competent and clever for once! Well, except Quinn, but I wouldn't be either if solving the case gave me the chance of hitting THAT without any guilt whatsover.

Seriously? I think Isaac is easily the best villain since Trinity- FINALLY the big bad is not yet another serial killer.
    The line Dexter had about running before he ran is pretty funny. This season overall has been better then last.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Yeah, I am still in the camp that is glad that Rita died. n... now if we can just get Quinn to join in.

I like the Russian guy much better villian then the last two, but they didn't add up to much.
    I'm iffy on the Russian. He comes across as just a gangster to me. He hasn't did anything to stand out yet.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

as a member of the audience, i am truly indebted to Trinity for breaking up that relationship. i often had to fast-forward through her scenes to enjoy an episode.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Dexter Drinking Game - take a shot every time Deb says, "Jesus, Dexter!"
    now take a doubleshot whenever Masuka uses sexual innuendo.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    now take a doubleshot whenever Masuka uses sexual innuendo.
    Are you trying to kill me?

Sing while you may

Quote Originally Posted by Red Lotus View Post
    I'm iffy on the Russian. He comes across as just a gangster to me. He hasn't did anything to stand out yet.
    Isaak's tears over the hidden photograph make me think Viktor was his son. I have a feeling Isaak is going to complicate things terribly instead of just taking out Dexter cleanly and efficiently, because it's a personal thing, not a business thing. I expect they're going to have a father/son theme planned for the season, with questions like "did Viktor grow up into what he turned out as because of a cold, immoral father?", "What does that mean for Harrison?", etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Forseti View Post
    Isaak's tears over the hidden photograph make me think Viktor was his son. I have a feeling Isaak is going to complicate things terribly instead of just taking out Dexter cleanly and efficiently, because it's a personal thing, not a business thing. I expect they're going to have a father/son theme planned for the season, with questions like "did Viktor grow up into what he turned out as because of a cold, immoral father?", "What does that mean for Harrison?", etc.
    I read their relationship somewhat differently (secretly lovers), but I think yours may turn out to be right.