Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I'm really glad they had Deb put everything together in the first episode and didn't play her for a putz the whole season or half season.

I said years ago that the show should end with Deb killing Dexter after he's gone off the deep end. I don't think that'll happen but I think the confrontation between the two is gonna be great. It already was in the first ep and is only gonna get better.

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chiasm View Post
    Thats probably just a reference to the revelation that the Bay Harbor Butcher investigation is being reopened and that they've determined Doakes was innocent. Already you can easily see how its going to happen since La Guerta has the blood slide and knows that was a hall mark of the Bay Harbor Butcher.
    i want Doakes' name to be cleared. but i really hate Laguerta. so i'm dreading her being one to break the case wide open.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    i want Doakes' name to be cleared. but i really hate Laguerta. so i'm dreading her being one to break the case wide open.
    Seems like that's going to be the case unfortunately, seeing as she's ordering secret blood tests and had the FBI files of the Bay Harbor Butcher case sent to her. I also hate her not because she's a selfish social/career climber but because I believe she's the most worthless character on the show. Six plus years and she's still very two-dimensional.

I really enjoyed the ending to this episode because it nearly confirmed what you guys have been suspecting/speculating, that Dexter may have to die by the end of the series.

So Deb reckons she can cure a serial killer who's killed at least thirty people (that she knows of [based on a rough estimate of the number of blood slides she found]) by having him stay with her and letting her control his every move.

Here's hoping that doesn't last another ten episodes.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by the_coldest_sun View Post
    Seems like that's going to be the case unfortunately, seeing as she's ordering secret blood tests and had the FBI files of the Bay Harbor Butcher case sent to her. I also hate her not because she's a selfish social/career climber but because I believe she's the most worthless character on the show. Six plus years and she's still very two-dimensional.

I really enjoyed the ending to this episode because it nearly confirmed what you guys have been suspecting/speculating, that Dexter may have to die by the end of the series.
    No way does she beat the human turd named Quinn.
    I AM FOREVER- Master Shake

I mean I liked Face-Off, but I didn't go to college either.

Quote Originally Posted by KiFF86 View Post
    Who looks like he's doing his best to repeat the mistake of sleeping with a witness. Because that worked so well for him last time.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

He at least makes me chuckle sometimes. LaGuerta just makes me roll my eyes. But yeah, Quinn's pretty worthless also. Bautista too for that matter.
    Hell, now I really wouldn't mind Doakes coming back from the dead. He was awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by the_coldest_sun View Post
    I agree. Not sure why they strayed from the books and kept her alive if they weren't going to do anything more to develop her.

I was pretty sure Louis wasn't going to survive this season, but that wasn't the way I expected him to go. I was expecting him and Dexter to keep escalating things between them. But there ya go.

It'll be interesting to see how far Deb is able to deal with what Dexter does. Working with him in some fashion would be too predictable, so how is she going to end up resolving this?

Last season was so so had almost killed my interest in the show. Im glad Deb trying to cure Dexter part is over fast. Awesome guest star this season in Ray Stevenson. Him and Dexter being hunted again by the reopening of Butcher Bay case, the mob is fun to watch.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I was pretty sure Louis wasn't going to survive this season, but that wasn't the way I expected him to go. I was expecting him and Dexter to keep escalating things between them. But there ya go.

It'll be interesting to see how far Deb is able to deal with what Dexter does. Working with him in some fashion would be too predictable, so how is she going to end up resolving this?
    Louis being killed on the boat will come back to bite Dexter big time though, I'm betting....so Louis will maybe have one final laugh from the afterlife.

That one brief shot of Louis bloodspatters on Dexter's boat wasn't for nothing.
    I wouldn't be surprised if Dexter will be arrested for a murder he hasn't committed with Debra forced to bring him in.

Quinn's not as smug as Laguerta, though. plus he gave us the entertaining subplot of Robocop investigating Dexter.

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post
    Last season was so so had almost killed my interest in the show. Im glad Deb trying to cure Dexter part is over fast. Awesome guest star this season in Ray Stevenson. Him and Dexter being hunted again by the reopening of Butcher Bay case, the mob is fun to watch.
    i was so disappointed in last season. i think i had just already had my fill of Hanks as a killer. i wish i had bought the trinity killer season dvd instead.

I didn't hate last season as much as everybody else in the world seems to, but it definitely was the weakest season so far. They've really come back to form this season, though.