Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    When i read that is the way the books went i thought it was the stupidest thing i had ever heard, serial killer isn't passed down geneticly.
    That is stupid.

Astor and Cody aren't his genetic children.

Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Shit, this season they are finaly dealing with Harry's rock stupid "Well, since he saw so much blood so young, he HAS to be a serial killer and will never be better, so i'm not going to try and help him, im going to teach him how to be a more effective killer."
    It's about time they recognised that it wasn't seeing his mother murdered that turned Dexter into a serial killer, it was Harry.

"You killed the neighbour's dog? Welp, guess you're gonna be a serial killer, no two ways about it. Best we get you trained up!" Moron. Dexter didn't have any 'urge to kill', he was just a lateral thinker who wanted his mum to be able to get some sleep!
    Last edited by Spike-X; 12-01-2012 at 11:03 PM.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Episode 10, not sure what to make of it. Dexter embraces himself as the real killer and gets rid of the idea of the Dark Passenger, with Hannah just playing a guidance role in this episode. Seems like this episode was more of a turning point, where Dexter realizes who he really he is, along with LaGuerta getting closer, and Deb doing stuff independently.

Also Quinn, holy shit, this guy is useless, they should have just ended him along time ago in season 5, when he was chasing after Dexter.

Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    When i read that is the way the books went i thought it was the stupidest thing i had ever heard, serial killer isn't passed down geneticly.

Also this part, it hasn't been passed down, but Aster and Cody have this "dark passenger" as a result of their dad beating them and being a abusive father.

In the Evil Force of Evil Chiasm's Avatar

So since we know we have a full season to go after this and La Guerta / Matthews are closing in on Dexter the questions are as follows since we know Dexter isn't going to get caught yet:

1) Does Dexter kill them
    2) Does Hannah kill them to protect Dexter
    3) Does Debra kill them to protect Dexter
    4) How does Dexter react if Hannah or Debra kill to protect him? Debra isn't going anywhere but I can see him killing Hannah to honor his code since La Guerta / Matthews are innocents (even though the code seems to be disintegrating).

I really can't see Dexter killing Hannah. Especially since he seems to have decided to discard the code and just do what he wants. At this point, if he figures LaGuerta and Matthews are onto him, I don't think he'd have any problem doing what he has to do.
    Christ, do I have to do all the thinking for the entire fucking Internet? - Michael P

Quote Originally Posted by Spike-X View Post
    I really can't see Dexter killing Hannah. Especially since he seems to have decided to discard the code and just do what he wants. At this point, if he figures LaGuerta and Matthews are onto him, I don't think he'd have any problem doing what he has to do.
    I dont want to see Hannah die until last season or get caught for that murder. I like how she was involved in him seeing that he invented the dark passenger for himself. It wasnt Harry's code that made that part of his exist. Frankly he is acting like he loves her while at the same time she is making it easy for him to become the outright serial killer monster Harry invented the codes to prevent. Very interesting and creepy to see there is no more struggle with dark passenger, no respect for following a code. No one is safe around him now that he isnt going after only killers.

The demise of Dexter is building up well now and Hannah is one of few new interesting story parts. I dont want to see her potential wasted in 2 last eps and see her get killed or prison.
    Pull List:
    The Walking Dead,Fatale,Near Death,Storm Dogs,Happy,BPRD,XO-Manowar
    American Vampire,Animal Man,Swamp Thing
    Daredevil, Winter Soldier,Indestructible Hulk

If Hannah kills one of them, I can see Dexter killing her.

Quote Originally Posted by Libaax View Post
    I dont want to see Hannah die until last season or get caught for that murder. I like how she was involved in him seeing that he invented the dark passenger for himself. It wasnt Harry's code that made that part of his exist. Frankly he is acting like he loves her while at the same time she is making it easy for him to become the outright serial killer monster Harry invented the codes to prevent. Very interesting and creepy to see there is no more struggle with dark passenger, no respect for following a code. No one is safe around him now that he isnt going after only killers.

The demise of Dexter is building up well now and Hannah is one of few new interesting story parts. I dont want to see her potential wasted in 2 last eps and see her get killed or prison.
    I was liking Hannah up to this point. But now its obvious that she brings out the worst in him. I thought she would cross lines until Dexter would have to kill her. But him crossing that line is the beginning of the end.
    McKenstry those with the most opinions often have the fewest facts.

Barack Obama There's not a liberal America and a conservative America - there's the United States of America.

Christopher Yost Cyclops = Awesome and Right, while Xavier = USELESS JERK-O! Viva la Cyclops!

Facts are the enemy of truth.

You gonna get us out of here. With that tight-ass Wolverine outfit on. Now, let's make it happen, asshole

YOST: Okay, it's not Jean Grey. Nobody likes her

Chaotically Neutral Monty_Cristo's Avatar

i think Matthews will kill LaGuerta; to protect Dexter. i think he's known all along about what Harry was doing.
    60% percent of the time, Ant-Man beats Doom every time

Quote Originally Posted by Monty_Cristo View Post
    i think Matthews will kill LaGuerta; to protect Dexter. i think he's known all along about what Harry was doing.
    That would be an interesting twist. It makes sense, though; he's certainly doing his damndest to keep her from pursuing Dexter.

Today's episode was beautiful. Loved the rapport between Matthews & LaGuerta (In particular, Matthews down-talking LaGuerta face-to-face).

The LaGuerta-induced plot-twist with the Hispanic former crime boss was great. I can't believe I didn't see that coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Cross Is God View Post
    The LaGuerta-induced plot-twist with the Hispanic former crime boss was great. I can't believe I didn't see that coming.
    I actually figured that one out right away, which made me feel good since I missed the obvious "he was dead the whole time" twist last season. But I figured Dexter would figure it out, too... it seemed SO obvious. I'm really curious to see how Dexter is going to get out of this one, though. He seems pretty screwed at this point.
    I like Ultimate Comics. - Read them with us!

I also buy: Captain America, Avengers, FF, New Avengers, X-Factor, among others

Quote Originally Posted by Plawsky View Post
    I actually figured that one out right away, which made me feel good since I missed the obvious "he was dead the whole time" twist last season. But I figured Dexter would figure it out, too... it seemed SO obvious. I'm really curious to see how Dexter is going to get out of this one, though. He seems pretty screwed at this point.

What I thought Dexter would figure out is keeping Hannah alive and setting her up for prison, when she knows too many of his secrets, could be rather detrimental to both himself and Deb.

Granted, authorities would perceive Hannah's statements to be the empty rantings of an incarcerated woman seeking revenge, but if someone like LaGuerta gets wind of it (And she would), not good.

So am I alone in thinking that Deb drugged herself to get Dexter to turn against Hannah? It would be an interesting twist to throw in their respective relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    So am I alone in thinking that Deb drugged herself to get Dexter to turn against Hannah? It would be an interesting twist to throw in their respective relationship.
    It came to mind, but I thought it was a little too hokey......Who would risk their lives by drugging themselves while driving, thus causing themselves to get into a bad accident to frame someone else?

But, you never know.

Quote Originally Posted by tjarvis View Post
    I do think Deb drugged herself because she out of a combination of jealousy and anger will do anything to get Hannah, and she made a statement that they found her strapped in by her seat belt(deb doesn't strike me as a seat belt person)...but I probably am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Cross Is God View Post
    It came to mind, but I thought it was a little too hokey......Who would risk their lives by drugging themselves while driving, thus causing themselves to get into a bad accident to frame someone else?

But, you never know.
    The thing is, we don't know if she was actually passed out. We only have her word on that. She could have had enough drugs in her system to register on the tests, but been awake enough to control her crash and then lie about it.