Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default A+X Appreciation

Heres to write who you want to team-up and creative team ect, Enjoy!
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Are there any team ups you'd like to see?

Spider-woman and Iceman.
    “The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bullshit story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it.”

Falcon and Angel could race...
    Pull List; seems to be too long to fit in my sig...

I hope they do a villain spin-off!

A Songbird and Diamondback team up. :) Add in a Transonic and Shark-tits team up and you have an issue that will drive a certain person to extreme happiness.
    Edit: Maybe a revived Cassie instead of Shark-tits
    Last edited by punisher97; 11-03-2012 at 09:13 AM.
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)
    Image: East of West, Lazarus, Jupiter's Legacy, Starlight

Quote Originally Posted by punisher97 View Post
    A Songbird and Diamondback team up. :) Add in a Transonic and Shark-tits team up and you have an issue that will drive a certain person to extreme happiness.
    Edit: Maybe a revived Cassie instead of Shark-tits
    xD A certain person would love that ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Global Honored View Post
    Kid Loki & Kid Apocalypse (Genesis)
    That'd be awesome, no fooling! Who would you have work on it? And villain? Setting?

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    That'd be awesome, no fooling! Who would you have work on it? And villain? Setting?
    How about Omega Skull (from Uncanny Avengers)?
    Marvel: Daredevil, Punisher, Uncanny Avengers, Wolverine & the X-Men, Cyclops, Hawkeye, Superior/Amazing Spider-Man (Trading for)

How about Omega Skull (from Uncanny Avengers)?
    Anythings possible so yeah, thats a high possibility, what about creative team?

My dream books are:
    Spider-woman and Emma Frost

I actually have 223132 more.

Anythings possible so yeah, thats a high possibility, what about creative team?

My dream books are:
    Spider-woman and Emma Frost

I actually have 223132 more.
    Greg Rucka and Marco Checchetto, although Rucka left Marvel. Maybe Remender or Hickman with Checchetto.

Greg Rucka and Marco Checchetto, although Rucka left Marvel. Maybe Remender or Hickman with Checchetto.
    Hmm, Its great, but I say they add a voting option, you vote every month for who you want and what team xD + I freaked out on the x-men thread, I wrongly read that A+X #2 had carol in it.

Hmm, Its great, but I say they add a voting option, you vote every month for who you want and what team xD + I freaked out on the x-men thread, I wrongly read that A+X #2 had carol in it.
    That would be great, but they'd have to choose a few possible characters rather than anything being allowed. Also, I think Brevoort said that the creators aren't just able to do anything the fans tell them.

That would be great, but they'd have to choose a few possible characters rather than anything being allowed. Also, I think Brevoort said that the creators aren't just able to do anything the fans tell them.
    Yeah, it would be hard, so, do you want this ;D