View Poll Results: Which title(s) should Batgirl guest-star in again or for the first time?

Voters
76. In order to vote on this poll, you must be a registered user and/or logged in
  • Batman

19 25.00%
  • Batwoman

14 18.42%
  • Catwoman

11 14.47%
  • Grifter

4 5.26%
  • Justice League

12 15.79%
  • Nightwing

30 39.47%
  • Red Hood & The Outlaws

13 17.11%
  • Supergirl

25 32.89%
  • Talon

6 7.89%
  • Worlds' Finest

18 23.68%
  • Other

21 27.63%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by batGRRRl4ever View Post
    Soooo, here's a [B]And I would sorely hope that the first kiss is only referring to her as Batgirl, 'cause if Babs has NEVER kissed another guy prior to being 22 yrs old in this continuity, well that's just SAD!
    I recommend just ignore the solicitation and look to the actual comic for the story. Obviously this was not Batgirl's first kiss. It's like how Batgirl #16's solicitation said the entire Gordon family would be at Batgirl and Joker's wedding, but it was really just Barbara, James Jr. and Barbara Sr.'s finger, which doesn't count as a full family member.
    "If God is the answer, the wrong question has been asked."

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Yeah, I don't think writers are involved in what the solicits actually say.

The Dominoed Daredoll batGRRRl4ever's Avatar

Well it looks like Batgirl will be in Nightwing again with issue #18 of his title:

This seems to be the one book besides her main one's she shows up the most in.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

The Alpha and The Omega Godlike13's Avatar

Ya, Babs seems to be Nightwing's best friend right now.

This just in, it appears that the book formerly known as Batman and Robin becomes for just one issue Batman and Batgirl with issue #21!
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Inhuman, Justice League Beyond 2.0, Letter 44, She-Hulk, SM/WW, Swamp Thing, Ultimate FF (lol, 5 of my 8 titles all written by SOULE)

This just in, it appears that the book formerly known as Batman and Robin becomes for just one issue Batman and Batgirl with issue #21!
    Still won't buy it.
    Congress shall make no law . . . abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

BATMAN AND BATGIRL #21
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI
    Art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY
    On sale JUNE 19 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    What deal would you make to bring someone back from the dead? And in this issue, it’s Batman vs. Batgirl!

Oh WOW, great cover on Batman here! Batgirl looks great!

TALON #9
    Written by JAMES TYNION IV
    Art and cover by MIGUEL SEPULVEDA
    1:25 B&W Variant cover by MIGUEL SEPULVEDA
    On sale JUNE 26 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    This issue will ship with two covers.
    In the aftermath of his encounter with Strix and the Birds of Prey (continuing from this month’s BIRDS OF PREY #21), Calvin is sent on his deadliest mission yet: Retrieve one man from the deadliest island on Earth, Santa Prisca, the home of Bane!

Eh, I'll most probably pass on this one.
    Pull list:

Veteran Member The_Greatest_Username's Avatar

Batgirl looks pretty tough on that Talon cover in contrast to Strix and Black Canary. On the other hand, I'm glad to see Dinah being a part of the Bat-family (sort of).
    Bring back Hawkwoman

You'll notice though that it's yet another artist that has screwed up Batgirl's eyes. To not draw her eyes and only slits is as bad an error to me as to draw Batman WITH regular eyes in his cowl, IMO.
    Pull list:

Making Mischief The Great Grape's Avatar

Not really into Talon, but I'll probably pick both of those books up anyway.

Canary hasn't really hit stride yet in the remade reality. She's a quality character and I hope DC finds her niche soon.
    Stuff people complain about on boards is stuff that sells best.Stuff boards & Tumblr support almost uniformly sells poorly.I am not happy about this,it makes me sad.But itís true-Gail Simone(edit)

I know I won't be picking it up. A title that has only middling numbers doing a crossover with a book that does even worse? I don't see the point. Right now, I'm going to give Marx a chance as I'm not familiar with her work, but I'm edging to be inclined to drop BOP again in favor of the new Booster Gold team book with Batgirl & Canary coming soon down the pike.
    Pull list:

For anyone fervently tracking Batgirl appearances, I wouldn't spend your money on Nightwing #18 unless its part of your normal monthly pull. Barbara does not make an appearance in this issue. It looks to be another deceptive cover by DC.

BATMAN AND BATGIRL #21
    Written by PETER J. TOMASI
    Art and cover by PATRICK GLEASON and MICK GRAY
    On sale JUNE 19 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
    What deal would you make to bring someone back from the dead? And in this issue, it’s Batman vs. Batgirl!

Oh WOW, great cover on Batman here! Batgirl looks great!
    An impossible decision to be given to anyone, let alone somebody who is being currently marketed as the most empathetic and compasionate character in the DC universe. It will be interesting to see how this writer approaches both the storyline and characterisation of Barbara Gordon's Batgirl.

Quote Originally Posted by sidekick77 View Post
    For anyone fervently tracking Batgirl appearances, I wouldn't spend your money on Nightwing #18 unless its part of your normal monthly pull. Barbara does not make an appearance in this issue. It looks to be another deceptive cover by DC.
    Thanks for the info, the OP tracking list has been updated.
    Pull list:

It looks like Batgirl has a couple of panels regarding her reaction of Death of the Family in Detective Comics #19.
    Pull list:
    Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Worlds' Finest, My Little Pony, The Flash, Birds of Prey, Batman '66