Page 37 of 42 FirstFirst ... 27333435363738394041 ... LastLast
    Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

i shall have mine done by late today or early tomorrow.

madrox - I think you get better with each entry. I really like Grimalkin, and how you came up with the name
    scmartel.deviantart.com

Quote Originally Posted by sethchristianmartel View Post
    madrox - I think you get better with each entry. I really like Grimalkin, and how you came up with the name
    Thanks, Wikipedia is your friend when it comes to back story stuff, your designs in this have been really impressive as well
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

44. WARBIRD
    Antoinette Rhodes

Bobbi was finally fed up with Clint and found herself with her long time teammate Rhodey, and this time found herself with a stable, decent guy. After reforming the West Coast Avengers, they married years later in California and gave birth to a baby girl. Seeing how Jessica Jones struggled being a mother and a superhero, Bobbi retired to raise their baby.

Their daughter was born with heightened abilities due to Bobbi's life-saving Infinity Formula injection. As she grew older and followed in the footsteps of her parents, her Uncle Tony also decided he needed to protect her as bed he could. He created Antoinette her own personal light armor which generates solid energy wings, which she uses to fight alongside the Young Avengers.
    scmartel.deviantart.com

Wow. Seth, those wings are stunning! I love them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydayrarryfed View Post
    Ugg Boots or shoes Create for you Convenience of Memory

Often known as ugg boot styles coming from Sydney, UGG boots will be in fashion for decades. Over the years, Uggs better footwear were utilized by aircraft pilots to keep their paws when hot as it can be in high altitude climates through Ww 1 and buyers that adored to use Ugg sheepskin boots about the beach front cheap ugg boots as they surfed within chilly rich waters. It is actually thought Ugg boot are slowly identified by the planet online traffic airmen as well as users hauling its UGG boots to go all over. And after this Ugg boot lovers entail an enormous a number of people.

Genuine Ugg boot are literally the shoes created by Deckers Backyard Alliance, termed "UGG Australia" boot footwear. A branded Ugg boot lifeline dates back that will 1971 any time Ugg-N-Rugs, a family-owned supplier plus dealer of your now-trendy westernized shoes, constructed together with distributed this particular kick out. In the beginning, buyers made use of for the reason that post-surf, as well as Ugg boot have been more of your sock-with hardly any exclusive. Buyers plus shore residents labeled these people unappealing boots, ughs or even ugs in abbreviation. That wasn' t before Ugg-N-Rugs distributed this trunk to be able to Deckers Open-air Business during 2002 this cheap ugg boots a pair of boots came in another country.

Presently UGG possesses manufactured an incredible assortment of ideal shoes, relaxed shoes or boots, sandals resorts in jamaica plus a a number of temporary sheepskin shoes and boots. Yet, the traditional one of a kind ugg sheepskin boots models similar to Uggs common tall together with Uggs vintage shorter with the prime that is already folded frequently down or up is still really well known around multi-hues. Plus Uggs Hawaiian remain making a massive variety of diverse Ugg sheepskin boots kinds. Men and children also are possibly not left out. You will find rather cheap ugg boots sexy models offered, many different typical boot styles during child measurements, as well as Ugg boot with regard to little ones which can be quite wonderful. The vast majority of latest ugg boot keep most of the primary flavor while they many consist of wool felt ultimately!

Flatsoled shoes or boots element greatest actual softness together with tight convenience of reminiscence therefore they are good for throughout the year take advantage of. Any fleecy dust inside maintain legs comfortable as you move the all natural pores over the sheepskin encourage an awesome air flow. Consequently UGG ugg shoes or boots will always be dry, toasty and comfort. cheap ugg boots Commonly, Ugg boot happen to be homes this bring besides convenience of reminiscence and healthful added benefits. After that why don't you basically good-bye so that you can heels in addition to turn to UGG flatsoled boot footwear? You will be manner " experts " if enjoying Ugg sheepskin boots toasty convenience of reminiscence in Cheap Uggs duration!
    GTFO spambot!

44. WARBIRD
    Antoinette Rhodes

Bobbi was finally fed up with Clint and found herself with her long time teammate Rhodey, and this time found herself with a stable, decent guy. After reforming the West Coast Avengers, they married years later in California and gave birth to a baby girl. Seeing how Jessica Jones struggled being a mother and a superhero, Bobbi retired to raise their baby.

Their daughter was born with heightened abilities due to Bobbi's life-saving Infinity Formula injection. As she grew older and followed in the footsteps of her parents, her Uncle Tony also decided he needed to protect her as bed he could. He created Antoinette her own personal light armor which generates solid energy wings, which she uses to fight alongside the Young Avengers.
    Sweet Jesus, that's amazing!

44. WARBIRD
    Antoinette Rhodes

That is just beautiful, those wings are indeed a work of art

78. Swordsman/Veranke
    Name: Princess Citlali. Hero Name: Star Slayer
    Powers:Shape Shifting, Hand to Hand Combat, Master the art of Swords

Origin: Citlali was born to the Skrull Queen, Veranke. Just before Veranke would start a campaign known to the humans as the Secret Invasion. Citlali would never see her mother again and because of the failure of the invasion all of those related to the former Queen were to be hunted and killed. Luckily for Citlali one of the captured earth Heroes would save her from her own people. The earth man was known as Jacques Duquesne, the Swordsman. From the age of 4 to 17 she would be raised by her "father", and taught the art of sword fighting. When Citlali turned 18, her world would change horribly. Her father was found with her and he died fighting to give her a running start. Cit would have her vengence as she unleashed her sword fighting skills on all the men who killed her Father.

She would go on to join the Guardians of the Galaxy, where she would develop a Frenemy like relationship status with the Captain of the Starjammers, Grace Dau'rian Brand. Otherwise known as Nebula, daughter of Abigail Brand.

*My first attempt at digital coloring.

I love your colour choices! And good job on the entry too. Swordsman and Veranke seemed like a toughie.

1) seth - I've been staring at those wings, trying to decide how you did them... especially the texture/pattern on the inner parts.
    2) green griffin - Awesome. Great story and I like that name... Citlali.
    3) I didn't finish last night and I blame X-Cres. But, all I have left is the detailing on gloves, boots, a big bronze bird... and a rock.

GGrif - almost looks like tempera paint, with the white sleeves on the paper and the high color contrast.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    1) seth - I've been staring at those wings, trying to decide how you did them... especially the texture/pattern on the inner parts.
    3) I didn't finish last night and I blame X-Cres. But, all I have left is the detailing on gloves, boots, a big bronze bird... and a rock.
    Lily - a lot of steps in Photoshop! Wings were a lasso'ed selection area filled with a multi-high/low gradient, then burned in where the outer wing would be; Took a really heavy handed filter of Ink Outlines; selected the negative space and refined the edge until I had a nice soft area, ran a Pixelate filter over it. Added an inner glow in blue; Adjusted the levels, and realized it was too dark against her body in certain areas. Made a new layer, did some white spots for lightening, and did an overall layer effect of Dissolve (on the new layer).

Also whats X-Cres...? and whatever it is, ignore it from now on! I wanna see your creation. Her face looks ridiculously realistic so far!
    scmartel.deviantart.com

Thanks for all the kind words!

Also, Seth that is an amazing piece. i love the wings.

Ok I've drawn a design for captain marvel & Arachne, need to colour it so should be on by tonight

Quote Originally Posted by madrox1977 View Post
    Ok I've drawn a design for captain marvel & Arachne, need to colour it so should be on by tonight
    All I have left to do is detailing on boots, a big bronze bird... and a rock. I plan to finish tonight.