Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    2 more days everyone!
    Will you kill me if I'm a day late? (I'm trying!)

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Will you kill me if I'm a day late? (I'm trying!)
    I work this weekend so I'll probably be late myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Your Imaginary Pal View Post

May redo this one, not in love with it.

Black Knight succumbs to the madness of the Ebony Blade. He does villainous stuff and shacks up with Titania while Absorbing Man is in the clink. They do some crazy heists and plots to gain control over territory. Titania starts showing a little baby bump and Dane's madness starts to go away. He sees reason and decides to turn himself in to authorities. Titania raises their son alone until the Absorbing Man breaks out of jail. Then the two raise Dane Jr. but Creel keeps pointing out that he's not the kid's father. Dane Jr. grows stronger over time, and being told about his real father he sets of to find him in his early teens as he runs away from home. Along the way he has madcap adventures of varying degrees of moral ambiguity, he ultimately tries to break out his father and they have a heart to heart. This is where he finds out where the Ebony Blade is and sets of on his own to discover who he is.
    I'm loving what you did with the two. Fantastic job!

I work this weekend so I'll probably be late myself.
    *whew*

My perfectionism is killing me. She's sketched, the color flats are done, zero shading/detailing... still looks like Wonder Woman with a shield...

... and all I did last was fuss with her hair style!

I should treat it like real life. Just toss it up in a ponytail and be done with it...

*whew*

My perfectionism is killing me. She's sketched, the color flats are done, zero shading/detailing... still looks like Wonder Woman with a shield...

... and all I did last was fuss with her hair style!

I should treat it like real life. Just toss it up in a ponytail and be done with it...
    Maybe a banana clip? XD jk
    Check out my webcomic:
    Rival Angels
    The #1 Wrestling Webcomic
    CHECK OUT MY KICKSTARTER

I'm not gonna have time to do the War Machine/Mockingbird entry, Justin. Sorry... :( You can put that one back up for someone to claim.
    "Before you save anyone else, you have to save yourself."
    ~Gregory Maguire

Quote Originally Posted by Time_to_Zap View Post
    I'm not gonna have time to do the War Machine/Mockingbird entry, Justin. Sorry... :( You can put that one back up for someone to claim.
    Aww, sorry to hear about that.

Boo! :(

Couple 49: Winter Soldier & Scarlett Witch

Names: Stephanie Barnes & Magda Maximoff
    Codenames: Patriot and Hex
    Powers: Stephanie has no powers, however, is an expert in hand-to-hand combat, explosives, and many different types of weaponry.
    Magda has inherited her mothers hex abilities, and couples them with her training in the dark arts that she has received during her childhood.

History: When Steve Rogers vanished for several months he was presumed dead. During this time Wanda appeared overly despondent, James “Bucky” Barnes was also in a similar state and so the two grew closer through their despair.

James was warned about entering into a relationship with Wanda, and constantly reminded of her past mental instability. James paid no attention to this and the couple’s relationship grew stronger, easing each other’s grief.

Eventually the couple discovered that Wanda was pregnant, when the time came for the delivery once again it appeared that Wanda had given birth to twins. The girls were thouroughly checked to ensure they were not figments of her imagination, and after confirming they were real the couple raised the children without interruption.

All was going well, until Steve Rogers returned from his time away. The moment Wanda saw Steve she realised that she had made a mistake beginning a relationship with James. Wanda began to act more and more erratic, seemingly relapsing into her past mental issues. James feared the worst and sought to protect his children, Wanda lashed out at him but he was saved by another hex bolt, which came from the younger twin Magda. James looked on in horror as Wanda turned to kill Magda, dragging Stephanie into the battle he hoped to rescue Magda from Wanda’s wrath. Wanda threw a hex bolt that transported James and Stephanie far away, Magda’s fate was left a mystery.

James and Stephanie were taken in by SHIELD, where James continued to search for Wanda and hoped to discover the fate of Magda. Stephanie suffered as a result of her fathers’ obsession, and so sought role models in other places. Stephanie learnt hand-to-hand combat, demolition skills, and how to use various weapons, from SHIELD’s finest; Black Widow, Maria Hill, Daisy Johnson, and even SWORD’s Abigail Brand.

One day, whilst on a mission for SHIELD, Stephanie encountered a young mutant who appeared to cause bad luck all around her. The girl was part of a small group of criminals, whose motives seemed unclear. Upon showing her father (now Director of SHIELD)an image of the group he instantly recognised his daughter Magda.

James set a trap, and Magda was easily captured, he revealed his identity to her, and asked her to tell her what happened to her, and her mother. Magda told him how she remembered the night he abandoned her, and how she used her mother’s momentary distraction to escape. Magda spent time living on the streets, one day she met the sorceress Jennifer Kale, who taught her many spells, this ended when Magda eventually revealed who her mother was. Magda went on to seek out other witches to help her gain more power, she spent time with Margali Szardos, and later her daughter Amanda Sefton. Magda then demonstrated just how powerful she had become, when she simply vanished from the room.

James and Stephanie dedicated part of SHIELD’s resources to finding Magda, with Stephanie leading the task force. During her search, she discovered that her mother had regained her sanity after seeking refuge with the X-men, and had given birth to another set of twins named James and Jessie Guthrie-Maximoff (another X-jam: Generation Next reference, it seems Wanda always has twins), however, her own sister continued to evade them. Eventually Stephanie would seek the assistance of her half brothers Wiccan and Speed, and her uncle and grandfather Quicksilver and Magneto in order to find Magda and Wanda, in an event known as “Sins of the Mother
    Last edited by madrox1977; 12-07-2012 at 05:27 AM.
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

Ok, thats all my entries done, working tomorrow and out with mates tonight, so wouldnt have time for another i'm afraid. This Jam has been great and looking forward to the finished picture.
    SIDEKICK COMICS UK ~ FROM NOOB TO NERD, GREEN TO GEEK, AND EVERTHING INBETWEEN

http://www.sidekickcomicsuk.com

Quote Originally Posted by madrox1977 View Post
    Ok, thats all my entries done, working tomorrow and out with mates tonight, so wouldnt have time for another i'm afraid. This Jam has been great and looking forward to the finished picture.
    I am genuinely impressed with the volume of work you've done for this jam.

I am genuinely impressed with the volume of work you've done for this jam.
    I agree. It's too bad more people didn't sign up. I was hoping to make it to 80 entries, seeing X-books usually fills 100.

When the time for team building comes, we'll probably only be able to form 7-8 teams of 8, as opposed to the intended 10.

I'm thankful for everyone who entered and submitted their entries so far.

Thumbs up

Working on final processes now. It's 9:32 pm est on my end. Hope to finish soon.

EDIT: Tis now 11:10 just need to scan and upload.
    Last edited by Hulk_Is; 12-07-2012 at 08:10 PM.
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others

Yay! Good to hear that!

On another note, I might just extend the deadline up until we get a certain amount of entries submitted if tomorrow is too soon.
    I thought an extra week would have been enough...

Yay! Good to hear that!

On another note, I might just extend the deadline up until we get a certain amount of entries submitted if tomorrow is too soon.
    I thought an extra week would have been enough...
    I'm slow. I've been working on upping my speed but.. I knew trying to finish something in a week and a half was likely a pipe-dream. My bad.

I definitely WANT to finish this weekend though. I don't want to keep dragging it on.

Default Entry #60

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	artwork (2).jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	98.3 KB 
ID:	105415

Captain Quick

Story: During a time when Quicksilver was commiting evil deeds, his paths had crossed with the Avengers. He would be moved by the Avenger Deathcrys' willingness to shed a brutal past to do good. Both fell in lust and thus their son, Shalan, would be born. Shalan shuns both his parents evil past ways and uses his natural-born abilities as the Avenger, Capatin Quick.

Powers and Abilities: Captain Quick is half mutant (homo superior) and half alien (Shi-ar) and posseses formidible powers. Able to break the speed of sound and being nearly invulnerable. Also able to use claws and great strength at high speeds proves to be too much for many foes to handle. An excellent hand-to-hand combatant.

Fourtunately, Shalan doesn't shares his parents temporamental behaviors.
    Marvel : Moon Knight, Savage Hulk (6/25), Original Sin (5/7)

DC : Aquaman, Aquaman & the Others