Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AnkaleRa View Post
    Stormhawk

Looks good! I like the costume design. Can definitely see both parents in it.

Also, I've always admired your coloring style. It's unique... and I like it. What do you use to do it?

Taste the Bitch Pudding. Green Griffin's Avatar

56 - Amadeus Cho/Loa
    Name: Alepo'i Cho Hero Name: Arethusa
    Powers: Wields a golden Adamantium Mace. Ability to breathe, & Manipulate water. Thanks to Mutation, she can Change herself and others into a water form. *Lethal for others.*

Story: The year was 2016 when Loa became a member of the superhero Team known as the Uncanny Avengers. A team that was a mixture of Avengers and X-Men who had agreed to form after an event on human history that nobody had seem to remember other then that the X-Men and the Avengers had fought. Amadeus Cho was also included on the team but only in a tech support role. Loa had become a harden member of the team after a few missions, which included fighting Skrull/Kree Hybrids, an army of mindless Pucks, and the most dangerous one of them all.....A Doctor Doom/Reed Richards love child simply known as Doom.0. When the time came for a mission against the mad robot Ultron, Cho was allowed to show off his smarts, During the mission Ultron had defeated the UA except for Loa, who was saved by Cho. Cho was able to outsmart the diabolical Droid and send him packing into another universe. This event had caused Cho and Loa to fall for one another. The two would co-lead the Avengers until the announcement that Loa was Pregnant. The two were shortly wed and Loa gave birth to a baby girl two months later.

The baby was named Alepo'i which is Hawaiian for "Surf", unfortunately the baby had developed a condition where it's body would break down into water. This was a situation where science couldn't help Cho but he was forced to turn to Faith. That Faith lead him to his best bro and now King of all Gods, Hercules. Hercules searched low and high for a way to save his friend's child. He came across two bracelets which belonged to a former god known as Alpheus. Cho put the bracelets near Alepo'i and her shape went back to normal. Alepo'i was forced to always have these bracelets on her until she learned how to maintain her powers better.

when Alepo'i turned 16 she joined a new team of Young Mutants called the Uncanny Young, adopted the name Arethusa, and started to follow her Mother's footsteps from there. At this point she had more control over her powers. One mission lead them into a Hydra hide-out where the team fought a new version of MODOK, but this one more human then monster machine. Arethusa used her water morphing on Modok but it turned lethal and she was forced to go on the run. Alepo'i has been on the run since, trying to prove that this was a set. She would be proven right when it turned out to be a new Ultron was behind it all to get revenge against Loa and Cho. This whole event left Alepo'i unsure of what side she really was on or if she was just in the grey area.

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    Looks good! I like the costume design. Can definitely see both parents in it.

Also, I've always admired your coloring style. It's unique... and I like it. What do you use to do it?
    Thanks! You've admired mine? I admire yours! Manhattan is spectacular!

I use Photoshop and a wacom tablet, and sometimes Illustrator. What do you use?

I use Photoshop and a wacom tablet, and sometimes Illustrator. What do you use?
    Same stuff you do! Wacom tablet, lotta Photoshop, little Illustrator.

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    Thats what i use....as well.
    I lied. I use the Bic knockoffs. More colours to choose from.

Stormhawk

Codename: Stormhawk
    Given Name: Nia Munroe of the House of Ogord
    Parents: Ororo Munroe (Storm)/Stakar of the House of Ogord (Starhawk)

Abilities: Stormhawk can harness cosmic energies to create any wavelength of the electromagnetic spectrum. She uses different wavelengths for specific effects, such as using infrared light to heat up objects or find heat signatures, visible light to blind enemies, or radio waves to send messages to far destinations. Stormhawk can also harness electricity to fire lightning or create ball lightning. Stormhawk also has the ability to fly.

Bio: On a trip to space, Storm found herself bring back more than just the memories of a galactic fling with Starhawk. Nine months later Nia was born. Nia grew up in the X-Mansion, training just as any mutant student would. A mischievous girl, she always found herself in trouble with the teachers and her mother, the headmaster. Even though she didn't grow out of her levity, she did learn responsibility and caught the eye of Captain America.
    Amazing! I love the colours, the design, and the story! Like someone else mentioned, you can see both parents in this kid! Your work is top notch, as always.

Do you feel like doing a third entry? *puppy-dog eyes*

Quote Originally Posted by Green Griffin View Post
    56 - Amadeus Cho/Loa
    Name: Alepo'i Cho Hero Name: Arethusa
    Powers: Wields a golden Adamantium Mace. Ability to breathe, & Manipulate water. Thanks to Mutation, she can Change herself and others into a water form. *Lethal for others.*

Story: The year was 2016 when Loa became a member of the superhero Team known as the Uncanny Avengers. A team that was a mixture of Avengers and X-Men who had agreed to form after an event on human history that nobody had seem to remember other then that the X-Men and the Avengers had fought. Amadeus Cho was also included on the team but only in a tech support role. Loa had become a harden member of the team after a few missions, which included fighting Skrull/Kree Hybrids, an army of mindless Pucks, and the most dangerous one of them all.....A Doctor Doom/Reed Richards love child simply known as Doom.0. When the time came for a mission against the mad robot Ultron, Cho was allowed to show off his smarts, During the mission Ultron had defeated the UA except for Loa, who was saved by Cho. Cho was able to outsmart the diabolical Droid and send him packing into another universe. This event had caused Cho and Loa to fall for one another. The two would co-lead the Avengers until the announcement that Loa was Pregnant. The two were shortly wed and Loa gave birth to a baby girl two months later.

The baby was named Alepo'i which is Hawaiian for "Surf", unfortunately the baby had developed a condition where it's body would break down into water. This was a situation where science couldn't help Cho but he was forced to turn to Faith. That Faith lead him to his best bro and now King of all Gods, Hercules. Hercules searched low and high for a way to save his friend's child. He came across two bracelets which belonged to a former god known as Alpheus. Cho put the bracelets near Alepo'i and her shape went back to normal. Alepo'i was forced to always have these bracelets on her until she learned how to maintain her powers better.

when Alepo'i turned 16 she joined a new team of Young Mutants called the Uncanny Young, adopted the name Arethusa, and started to follow her Mother's footsteps from there. At this point she had more control over her powers. One mission lead them into a Hydra hide-out where the team fought a new version of MODOK, but this one more human then monster machine. Arethusa used her water morphing on Modok but it turned lethal and she was forced to go on the run. Alepo'i has been on the run since, trying to prove that this was a set. She would be proven right when it turned out to be a new Ultron was behind it all to get revenge against Loa and Cho. This whole event left Alepo'i unsure of what side she really was on or if she was just in the grey area.

Fantastic job! Your stories are always amazing, they add something special to each drawing.

Ha ha...

... no. :D

All right. I'm done! It took a little longer than I thought to get the final details looking the way I wanted, but I'm definitely happy with the result. (Also, I may have been distracted by a few helpings of turkey, some apple pie, and a prolonged food coma.) It's also possible that I went overboard, as usual.

#13 - Patriot and Hazmat

A higher-res version is available here, if anyone is curious.
    wow. this is so amazing.

We finally made it halfway to 80! Great job everyone who's submmitted their entries!

Let's hope we can get all the spots filled up. Tell your friends who draw, shamelessly plug this, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin K. View Post
    Are you trying to puppy-dog eye me?!

Oh... if only there were a few weeks left instead of a few days!

Quote Originally Posted by smoothtalker View Post
    wow. this is so amazing.
    Thank you!

You should do an entry for this Jam. There's plenty of spots open!

You should do an entry for this Jam. There's plenty of spots open!
    I agree

If we're only halfway with only a week to go, I may extend the deadline a week or two. I'll see where everyone is come the end of the month.

Amazing! I love the colours, the design, and the story! Like someone else mentioned, you can see both parents in this kid! Your work is top notch, as always.

Do you feel like doing a third entry? *puppy-dog eyes*
    Looks at Justin's puppy-dog eye Oh, alright. Give me #38.

Looks at Justin's puppy-dog eye Oh, alright. Give me #38.
    Yay!

You have selected Dr. Druid and Moondragon.

Yay!

You have selected Dr. Druid and Moondragon.
    Bald Avengers Unite!

Bald Avengers Unite!
    I've seen at least one story where Druid had a full mane of hair. I wonder how he persuaded Moondragon that it was time to propagate the species.

Quote Originally Posted by chariset View Post
    I've seen at least one story where Druid had a full mane of hair. I wonder how he persuaded Moondragon that it was time to propagate the species.
    Something tells me Moondragon's moreso the persuasive one.

No. 40 Midgard (Thor/Sersi)

The product of their one wild night when the earth quaked and the sky roared. Was named Midgard in honour of where he was concieved/where he is sworn to protect.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!