Page 332 of 567 FirstFirst ... 232282322328329330331332333334335336342382432 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 8498

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    Looooooove it!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post

Umm?? Why does it look like Emma is holding the Phoenix Force in her hands in the above pic? Didn't Jean do that during "Revolution"?
    Are you colour-blind? No offence but it's really hard to mistake the diamond/icy flower or a piece of big snowflake in Emma's hands for the fiery Phoenix Force.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Cricket, Pants and Tea. .LuckyStar.'s Avatar

Umm?? Why does it look like Emma is holding the Phoenix Force in her hands in the above pic? Didn't Jean do that during "Revolution"?
    Hey ZNOP, are you a fan of Emma Frost? You seem to hang out around here a lot. I think it's great that you love her.

He's a closeted fan.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Looooooove it!
    Are you colour-blind? No offence but it's really hard to mistake the diamond/icy flower or a piece of big snowflake in Emma's hands for the fiery Phoenix Force.
    Actually, I am for a matter of fact color blind... So, it's a "diamond/icy flower" or a "piece of big snowflake"? Well, if she in her "secondary mutation" form then whatever it is can't be a telepathic projection because as we all should know... Emma can't (not yet any way) be in her diamond mutation form and use her telepathy at the same time too.

So, unless Emma can now generate "organic diamond molecules" this pic...

It's quite reminiscent of this pic...

Quote Originally Posted by .LuckyStar. View Post
    Hey ZNOP, are you a fan of Emma Frost? You seem to hang out around here a lot. I think it's great that you love her.
    I am a fan of the White Queen... Not, "I'm in love with my rivals husband; Bloody Scott Summers", Emma Frost...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-21-2013 at 07:49 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Actually, I am for a matter of fact color blind... So, it's a "diamond/icy flower" or a "piece of big snowflake"? Well, if she in her "secondary mutation" form then whatever it is can't be a telepathic projection because as we all should know... Emma can't (not yet any way) be in her diamond mutation form and use her telepathy at the same time too.
    Now it becomes understandable. 'cause your response to the pic was idiotic if you were not colour-blind.

And it's called artistic effect, genius.

I am a fan of the White Queen... Not, "I'm in love with my rivals husband; Bloody Scott Summers", Emma Frost...
    Most of crazy trolls (the majority of them are Jean Grey fans, how interesting) claim "oh I liked her BUT…" "I was a fan of Emma BUT…" "I don't hate her BUT…" after bitching about or even insulting Emma.

"I'm not a racist bigot BUT…" "I didn't mean to hurt them BUT…"
    BUT my ass. Don't be such a hypocrite.

I know many Emma fans who dislike how Emma has been portrayed recently very much and none of them has ever said about her the same way you creepy trolls did.
    Last edited by airdreams; 02-21-2013 at 09:05 AM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I don't get it. How do you play for free? What system? (Non-gamer here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amacent View Post
    It's for PC/Mac and while you don't need to spend a dime to try it out and play, there will be micro-transactions for extra stuff to support the game (completely optional).
    Yeah basically what Amacent said. You get one pick out of 5 free heroes, and you can either pay to get the one you want right away or try your luck to see if they drop in game. Currently Marvel Heroes is doing a promotion so you can buy hero packs, with some perks and at a discount: https://presale.marvelheroes.com/

Sadly Emma doesn't get a Starter pack cause she will be added post launch.

I'll leave another adorable pic so people can bitch about. It's got red in it so I'm sure it means something to people who like to be butthurt.

Looooooove it!

Phans see the bird everywhere.

Now it becomes understandable. 'cause your response to the pic was idiotic if you were not colour-blind.

And it's called artistic effect, genius.

Most of crazy trolls (the majority of them are Jean Grey fans, how interesting) claim "oh I liked her BUT…" "I was a fan of Emma BUT…" "I don't hate her BUT…" after bitching about or even insulting Emma.

"I'm not a racist bigot BUT…" "I didn't mean to hurt them BUT…"
    BUT my ass. Don't be such a hypocrite.

I know many Emma fans who dislike how Emma has been portrayed recently very much and none of them has ever said about her the same way you creepy trolls did.
    Apparently, you still refer to Emma Frost as the White Queen (I don't!) despite the fact that she no longer holds the title. Moreover, you've never read a post of mine that has made light of and, or insulted Emma Frost when she was The White Queen!
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-21-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I'll leave another adorable pic so people can bitch about. It's got red in it so I'm sure it means something to people who like to be butthurt.

Cute piece! I like her hairdo.
    The red is clearly callback to Emma's blood when Cyclops was choking her. And her cape is golden. Phoenix phonies!!!!

see the bird everywhere.
    I wonder if they see it in their morning toast.

Apparently, you still refer to Emma Frost as the White Queen (I don't!) despite the fact that she no longer holds the title. Moreover, you've never read a post of mine that has made light of and, or insulted Emma Frost when she was The White Queen!
    You always insult Emma. One more time you do it in here, or make another post how she copies your bird, mods will be called.

Bloody hell.

BANNED

ZNOP.

Shut up and stop trolling this thread. It's not even amusing in a trollish way, it's just embarrassing.

Well in terms of the story I don't think the "title" of "White Queen" will ever leave Emma but I'm sure most who know her wont hesitate to make their little puns at her. Storm, Rachel, Kitty, and Psylocke come to mind.

What Emma considers herself we'll find out next Wednesday.

http://www.newsarama.com/php/multime....php?aid=48876

Emma's inner monologe.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 02-21-2013 at 01:06 PM.

Maya Nord piece reminded me how badly I want Bendis to sit UXM around the table and eat food.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    You always insult Emma. One more time you do it in here, or make another post how she copies your bird, mods will be called.
    Quote Originally Posted by Optic Rage View Post
    ZNOP.

Shut up and stop trolling this thread. It's not even amusing in a trollish way, it's just embarrassing.
    It's not just annoying -- it's so excessive and ongoing (for years) to the point that it's legitimately creepy.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Though there's a bit of Bendising going on, it looks promising. I did like the detail where Emma took a few moments to focus her anger on Tony. Kinda hope that's foreshadowing for their encounter in issue 3 when the Avengers show up and I can't believe Bendis was allowed to aknowledge the whole Tony Stark thing.

It's interesting Emma how much blame Emma's taken for the Phoenix Thing, considering that so far, Scott more or less flip flops between taken the blunt of the blame and saying the force controlled him. Colossus is being pretty much the same as Emma. We still don't know much about Namor or Magik's stance on the whole thing. But this echoes Emma not shying from blame back in New Avengers, which Consequences seemed to contradict, but she was caged, so the lashing out was understandable there. And though I like the fact that Emma threw herself a pity party and got caught off guard, I hope that's not how her broken powers will be shown to be the whole time. Cause that just could get old. I would rather see them backfire on the field at a crucial moment, maybe forcing her to stay diamond to shut them off for a while.

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

I stopped at...

"I betrayed the one man who loves me..."

Oh for god's sake. Where is the rope?
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar