Page 328 of 568 FirstFirst ... 228278318324325326327328329330331332338378428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 8518

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post

Her thought will be projected uncontrollably and randomly… Emma's mind is opened to anyone around her now. It's possible that she had secret contact with the Cuckoos one minute, the next she projected it to Scott or Yana or Mags even without realizing it…

Being it's Bendis, writing and the fact that it's also "random" it doesn't rule anything out.

It's not impossible for Emma to do anything even come up with a device that helps block her uncontrollable TP.

Quote Originally Posted by perdid06 View Post
    Attachment 108429

Emma with photoshop
    Whoa!! that's great, just like I see Emma Frost, beautiful and cold, brilliant job....who is the model?

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    An intimate conversation for Bendis is one over McDonalds.
    Hahahaha. Or they'll have an intimate conversation in burger king while eating the pizza burgers lol.

edit: reminds me of this...

Last edited by airdreams; 02-15-2013 at 07:38 AM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Don't forget Emma can control her Diamond form so she can send communications with diamond.

Hahahaha. Or they'll have an intimate conversation in burger king while eating the pizza burgers lol.

edit: reminds me of this...

Anyone's teacher here, has an "Andy Warhol" of themselves on the "Smartboard" at school?
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-16-2013 at 05:00 AM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Quote Originally Posted by ZNOP View Post
    Anyone's teacher here, has an "Andy Warhol" of themselves on the "Smartboard" at school?
    Well, that's not a classroom but actually her own lounge; I guess you should have been familiar with this Warhol-style painting of Emma if you really have had read Morrison's run.

And Emma fans here all know that you are a troll whose raison detre is only to try to make us mad-- but unfortunately (for you), it doesn't work 'cause none of us will feed a pest like you. You can keep posting here of course though, that's your right.

(I say those not just due to your reply above, you know what I mean.)
    Last edited by airdreams; 02-16-2013 at 06:25 AM.

Wonder what this is about?

That is a great pic of Emma. Though I have almost no interest in this book. It would be literally no interest, but Emma is in the book. I was just reading Generation X Classic vol 2... I miss Emma written well.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    That is a great pic of Emma. Though I have almost no interest in this book. It would be literally no interest, but Emma is in the book. I was just reading Generation X Classic vol 2... I miss Emma written well.
    I miss the Gen X days as well. As for Uncanny, I think its way too early to judge it really. The first issue wasn't really bad, but the problem was that it didn't really add anything to the story. 80% of it was already known through previews or interviews, so it just came off as really short amd kinda pointless (Oh sure we learned about Mags, but is easy to figure out its him in the early pages so the last page loses any impact it was meant to have). All New X-Men was practically the same at first and it improve.

The only real perspective we got in the first issue was Magneto's, which is suspect so it's not like we can connect with it, everyone else was sort of in the background, so at least to me, I really haven't seen Bendis tackle Emma or the others in a true fashion, except maybe for like two scenes in ANXM. Bendis is a fan of one liners, that's why Spidey and Wolverine became his bread and butter for so many years, so there's really not much to say about the battle scene, cause it was a standard Bendis battle scene.

Issue two will be Emma focused so that will be the place to truly see how seriously he's going to take writing her (And how he'll probably approach the others) in character or not.
    Last edited by xhx23x; 02-17-2013 at 05:45 AM.

BANNED

I remember Bendis said he'd be putting Emma through hell in this series. If that is the case then I would not expect her to behave in character.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerubial View Post
    I remember Bendis said he'd be putting Emma through hell in this series. If that is the case then I would not expect her to behave in character.
    She's been through plenty of hell before, so there's some precedent to what could happen. Plus, it's not like anyone can really expect her to be the same old Emma right now, that would be bad writing in general, she's not in her comfort zone right now. Bendis can make her do whatever he wants, I just hope he gives us motivations and reasonings that make sense to her character. And so far, I think he will.

Like for instance a lot of people were all in an uproar because of her dialogue when she got free from the truck, but in context, given how many days she had that anger built, given that people become irrational when angry and given how telepaths get when they lose control of their privaledge power, it totally made sense she lost a bit of her, let's say class, when she blew up at Cyclops there. It wasn't even about what he did or whatever, she was just angry and lashed out. If we look at her reaction to the 05, she acted more like herself again, ignoring people accusing her of being the culprit, ignoring Cyclops feeling sorry for himself and just talking to him to suss out who was truly responsible.

Well, that's not a classroom but actually her own lounge; I guess you should have been familiar with this Warhol-style painting of Emma if you really have had read Morrison's run.

And Emma fans here all know that you are a troll whose raison detre is only to try to make us mad-- but unfortunately (for you), it doesn't work 'cause none of us will feed a pest like you. You can keep posting here of course though, that's your right.

(I say those not just due to your reply above, you know what I mean.)
    Sadly, I did read Morrison's run...
    Last edited by ZNOP; 02-17-2013 at 01:54 PM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

BANNED

I feel like diehard fans will always find something to complain about once a new writer takes over.
    Last edited by Nerubial; 02-17-2013 at 03:44 PM.

Uncanny X-Men #1 was very good imo (except for Emma's voice), Bendis is a master of piquing reader's curiosity really.

I've heard that both Hickman and Wood originally planed to introduce Emma into their books but failed eventually since Bendis owns her now. He'd better have a big plan for her (which seems not… at least the first plot is going to only focus on Scott, Mags and Yana).

Quote Originally Posted by Nerubial View Post
    I kfeel like diehard fans will always find something to complain about once a new writer takes over.
    But it's full of fun hahaha