Page 325 of 567 FirstFirst ... 225275315321322323324325326327328329335375425 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,875 of 8505
    BANNED

It looks that way because Hitch drew those images 2+ years ago. Bendis wrote the story 3 years ago.

Haha, it's highly possible. The first time AoU was mentioned was on the future map in the Avenger #5, which was released in 2010...
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post

It's mentioned that AoU takes place in neither the future nor the ultimate reality in the trailer, but I'm wondering when does it happen… I mean, Emma still has her long hair on that image and it would be kinda weird if she's working with Wolverine right after the jail-break thing.
    Yes I know what the trailer says and we know what the writer says, there's no way around it, it's in continuity so that's the end of that.

As for when.. sometime in Marvel NOW since the spiderman in that one is the Superior ver. and UXM along with WaTXM will have tie-ins. Hell look at NA currently... you have reed in NA while at the same time in space so you can try all you like to dissect it but your really arguing/debating a losing battle.

Haha, it's highly possible. The first time AoU was mentioned was on the future map in the Avenger #5, which was released in 2010...
    Optic Rage is right. Age of Ultron was originally going to be published last year, but got pushed back to make way for Avengers vs. X-Men. Emma isn't the only one who will be drawn in an outdated look. The post-apocalyptic storyline makes the story seem inconsequential (I imagine it may result in some timeline reset to undo Ultron's work) and hard to place on the timeline.
    Last edited by nightw1ng; 02-10-2013 at 12:39 PM.

BANNED

It's why Marvel are pushing hard with this is ''NOW'' and happening in continuity. Because technically, they are taking an old story, and throwing in a couple of tie in's to give it the appearance of it actually happening now. I'd imagine Bendis rewrote some of the later issues too and certain lines of dialogue so it will fit better.

Because if fans thought that it wasn't important(it won't be for most of the cast, give or take one or two developments with some characters) then it wouldn't sell well. I'd imagine it's going to be presented in 616, but something will happen at the end to reset it to the NOW status quo.

That the ramification of AoU will shake up the whole MU sounds like the hype now lol.

BANNED

That the ramification of AoU will shake up the whole MU sounds like the hype now lol.
    Bendis might do something with the ending that could be interesting, but it's not going to make much impact on individual characters/stories on a whole. Regardless of what happens in AU once it's over Emma, Cyclops and Magik will still be outlaws. Plus, the ''real event'' of 2013 has already been announced so i'm not expecting it to be a big deal. Plus the X-Event still has to be announced.

The lineup of the remaining heroes seems really weird today. It makes sense if it's planed to be released last year originally.

The major X-event this year has to be relevant to celebrating the 50th anniversary… probably will lead to the reunion of X-Men.

Emma Frost by Mahmud Asra

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

I like the art. It's pretty. But out of curiosity I tried posing and crossing my legs like in the picture to see if it was physically possible.... No. It's especially hard to twist your foot like that.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I like the art. It's pretty. But out of curiosity I tried posing and crossing my legs like in the picture to see if it was physically possible.... No. It's especially hard to twist your foot like that.
    The main thing is, it looks good.
    Upcoming artist or writer? Want somewhere to share your work? Welcome to the Artists and Writers Showcase!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	emma.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	68.3 KB 
ID:	108429

Emma with photoshop

I can pose my legs like that easily...

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

I can pose my legs like that easily...
    Yeah but try twisting your right foot that way....
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Few days on drugs? Lovely pepper's Avatar

Yeah but try twisting your right foot that way....
    I'm sending you my medical bill.