Page 319 of 567 FirstFirst ... 219269309315316317318319320321322323329369419 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,785 of 8504
    ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

I said I think people voted multiple times manually. I do not think the poll has been manipulated programmatically though.
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    I said I think people voted multiple times manually. I do not think the poll has been manipulated programmatically though.
    That must take some real dedication. You figure by the time you get around to a couple hundred votes you have to just start questioning what exactly has become of your life. Jean has more than 17000 votes in the least favorite poll, either a bunch of people really hate her, or one person hates her about 17000 times as much.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    That must take some real dedication. You figure by the time you get around to a couple hundred votes you have to just start questioning what exactly has become of your life. Jean has more than 17000 votes in the least favorite poll, either a bunch of people really hate her, or one person hates her about 17000 times as much.
    Yeah it would take some real time, as I mentioned. And I'm sure you're looking at me now that I had the ballz to mention how the poll could or could not have been possibly hacked.

But I voted Emma because she was rising in the like-poll, and I thought it would be hilarious if she won #1 liked and #1 disliked. (Oh, wait, my short term memory loss kicked in. I already mentioned that.)

Just as a curious question, but does anyone recommend the Emma Frost solo run by Bollers?
    Collecting- Uncanny Avengers, ANXM, C&XF, Uncanny X-men, Superior Spider-Man, Superior Team Up, New Avengers, Superior Foes, Black Widow, ANXF, GotG.

Dropped- Hawkeye, Thunderbolts.

Quote Originally Posted by zexion_armando View Post
    Just as a curious question, but does anyone recommend the Emma Frost solo run by Bollers?
    Yes, yes, yes, yes, a 1000x yes!!!

No, no, no, no, a 1000x no to the X-Men Origins issue.

Yes, yes, yes, yes, a 1000x yes!!!

lol Okay. I was put off initially by the covers, which gave me current Catwoman vibes, lol, so yeesh. But I was kind of drawn to seeing if it really was good, since I'm in the mood for a female solo book.
    Collecting- Uncanny Avengers, ANXM, C&XF, Uncanny X-men, Superior Spider-Man, Superior Team Up, New Avengers, Superior Foes, Black Widow, ANXF, GotG.

Dropped- Hawkeye, Thunderbolts.

BANNED

Yes, yes, yes, yes, a 1000x yes !!!

Sounds like a confession to me....

lol Okay. I was put off initially by the covers, which gave me current Catwoman vibes, lol, so yeesh. But I was kind of drawn to seeing if it really was good, since I'm in the mood for a female solo book.
    Hahahahahahahahahahhahha, OMG the covers have nothing to do with the series. I believe alot of people were turned off by the covers. I thought it was pretty bizarre too when I saw them. Some of the covers are really tasteful for the content of the series though.

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Sounds like a confession to me....
    A confession for what? Is this a reference to the Confession issue? That was bad also and banned in this forum.

I rigged the votes. No one ever suspects the guy that has been away. Muahahahaha.

I should totally attempt to hack the poll with one loop and if it works I will give the script to CBR so that they can prevent such forgery in the future. Since everyone is going crazy over the results and are convinced someone is script hacking. I don't think it would be an easy copy paste job because the poll URL masks its query strings for the poll option.

I have tons of classes and work and everything though so this will take time.

Kidding!
    Last edited by ButterRum; 01-30-2013 at 05:31 AM.

Havij or sqlmap can be used to carry out an SQL injection attack easily and Nikto can be used to find out whether or not a website is vulnerable. All of them are openly sourced and freely available. Hacking is getting easier now...

I guess we shouldn't discuss something like this here lololol

That series was FANTASTIC! I thoroughly recommend it!

btw even though it had nothing to do with the X-Men and HFC, Emma solo series sold very well. Even in the "lowest" day it still outsold the on-goings of other characters such as Nightwing, Batgirl, Iron Man, Wonder Womam, Catwoman etc.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by xhx23x View Post
    I rigged the votes. No one ever suspects the guy that has been away. Muahahahaha.
    You betrayed the law!

Die.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Havij or sqlmap can be used to carry out an SQL injection attack easily and Nikto can be used to find out whether or not a website is vulnerable. All of them are openly sourced and freely available. Hacking is getting easier now...

I guess we shouldn't discuss something like this here lololol

That series was FANTASTIC! I thoroughly recommend it!

btw even though it had nothing to do with the X-Men and HFC, Emma solo series sold very well. Even in the "lowest" day it still outsold the on-goings of other characters such as Nightwing, Batgirl, Iron Man, Wonder Womam, Catwoman etc.
    Oh, the good ol' SQL injection. PHP programmers tend to forget to sanitize and filter their code. Even the dumbest of script kiddies can manipulate data with a simple SQL injection.

Yeah, Emma's sales beat out several characters initially but the sales for the solo dropped every week. Though that's typical for such ongoings.

That's why hacking is so easy even for those people who know nothing about programming today -- everyone can be a hacker (actually just a script kiddie though). Not just Havij and sqlmap, there are some other "better" automated tools like BurpSuite, not "professional" of course but it's enough for stealing private data from web-databases of small and medium-sized sites. If those sites allow online transactions, I feel sorry for them.

Emma needs another solo ongoing, she sells lololol!!!
    Last edited by airdreams; 01-30-2013 at 11:24 AM.