Page 310 of 567 FirstFirst ... 210260300306307308309310311312313314320360410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 8502

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Black Swan seems like the antagonist of the Illuminati.
    Not if you read NA #2 and the solicit for the April issue.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde
    The Diary of a Supa-Cool Nerd!

Now I even think that the one who was saying "Emma" in his mind in ANXM #6 was Beast... I mean, it will make sense if she's the female member of NA.
    With April's solicits I think it's safe to say Emma won't be part of the cast for NA (Black Swan more than likely) but a guest star along with UXM

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    With April's solicits I think it's safe to say Emma won't be part of the cast for NA (Black Swan more than likely) but a guest star along with UXM
    Yea just read that. Have to say it would be kinda weird if Emma joined them when she's still a fugitive..
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

OMG yes to Emma and Jean! Comic book Emma should get a belly button piercing.
    Favorites: Jean Grey, Storm, The Wolverine, The Iceman, The Beast, The Rogue, Kid Omega, Oya, Broo, Kid Gladiator, Mags, Pryde

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

OMG -- that preview.... did Magneto go BALD in tribute to Professor X?!?!

Also, what is with Cyclops' fur coat? Is Emma still dressing him?
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

What the hell is this...

http://www.comicbookresources.com/assets/images/articles/1358545888.jpg

What the hell is this...

Looks like Illyana is going CRAY-CRAY!

But yeah, not a fan of the goth look.
    Last edited by ButterRum; 01-18-2013 at 05:00 PM.

The Dell Otto (spelling?) variant is cool. It seems like something I'd like to buy. Emma's outfit looks a lot better in that than on Bachalo's. But her outfight is a bit too derivative of Lady Masterminds I think. But it's still cool. Magik looks pretty cool. It's all just so "edgy" (for highschool I guess).

Variant covers and the feel of a bag full books on Wednesday is something I do miss though. I've been reading digital for a while and it's very convenient, but boy... I miss the variant issues and that feeling of pacing up and down the rack looking for my issue. Subscribing at the store takes the fun out of things right? Go to the counter and grab your books? No! Look for them yourself. If they're sold out you should've called first, or made sure to go the store right when it opens And I'm far from a store now, but I enjoy browsing and buying when I go in.
    Last edited by Goldgeller; 01-18-2013 at 05:31 PM.

One of the upcoming solicits for UXM asks why Magik was the only one not to have a negative reaction post-Phoenix. This could be it.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    One of the upcoming solicits for UXM asks why Magik was the only one not to have a negative reaction post-Phoenix. This could be it.
    Yup, That's what I think it's a variant focusing on Yana, which the solict implies how Mag, Emma, and Cyke's powers are "broken"

I think the bald look is magneto's way to honor Xavier much like how Scott is making a school and naming it after him.

Though Scott is making a mockery of Xavier's name, Charles wouldn't want what Scott has become and will become, Scott has spit on so much of what Xavier did and wanted to do that it's not even funny...Scott blamed Xavier for so much then went out and did the same mistakes...and worse...as for Emma, pics are nice...I just feel like there's a day coming in the not to distant future where Scott and his team will face a day of reckoning...one in which they won't win or come out smelling like roses...W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now......................................

What the hell is this...
    Aww hell yeah! That art is life!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30x33 View Post
    Though Scott is making a mockery of Xavier's name, Charles wouldn't want what Scott has become and will become, Scott has spit on so much of what Xavier did and wanted to do that it's not even funny...Scott blamed Xavier for so much then went out and did the same mistakes...and worse...as for Emma, pics are nice...I just feel like there's a day coming in the not to distant future where Scott and his team will face a day of reckoning...one in which they won't win or come out smelling like roses...W/B Warpath/Siryn Sam/Tabitha I'll go now......................................
    You can probably just add that last bit to your sig, you sound like that Roman senator. Carthago delenda est!

Also, what's with Emma getting shoved into a corner on all of these covers? Quite a precipitous fall from grace. At least she'll be in Age of Ultron, though I have no doubts about that being awful.

I'm still in disbelief by Magneto's bald look....... It's just so silly and corny......