Page 308 of 567 FirstFirst ... 208258298304305306307308309310311312318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 8505

There's more then one person at the school trying to contact her. The Cuckoos call her Miss Frost. Another person is calling her Emma.

Quote Originally Posted by ExodusCloak View Post
    There's more then one person at the school trying to contact her. The Cuckoos call her Miss Frost. Another person is calling her Emma.
    Who's the other TP? I doubt it's Rachel or QQ

BANNED

Between Magneto, Magik, and Emma fans, who isn't hoping that their favorite is the actual mole and would prefer them to stay loyal to Cyclops?

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    Between Magneto, Magik, and Emma fans, who isn't hoping that their favorite is the actual mole and would prefer them to stay loyal to Cyclops?
    I like the idea of Magneto sticking around, building up Cyclops as a revolutionary figurehead with plans to eventually betray him and become his "successor" , gaining a crap load of followers in the process.

Of course, Scott really needs to consider that option, and should remember that their alliance was born out of circumstances that no longer apply.

Wow, something very interesting will happen to Emma.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=14922
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Huh, that last page is really curious...

That being said, I lol'd at new guy and his perpetual "WTFOMG!?" face.

And mags....seriously dude?

Looks interesting. With everyone actually increasing their skill sets, could it be that Bendis gave us an easter egg here?

What I mean is that when Gillen brought Unit on board in Uncanny and Emma tried to mentally subdue him, he easily avoided her tricks and told her that most psychics never go deeper into their capabilities and he easily turned her on herself. Could it be that Bendis is possibly making Emma a better telepath and she can't access it because she thinks to small at the moment? Maybe a reflection on what Unit said to her will come to fruition. That would be rather awesome.

They won't play the whole mole angle straight without a single twist. Remember, "one of these X-Men is a traitor" doesn't imply that the rest of them are loyal....
    +
    Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    If Emma is the traitor I don't think she does it for villainous teams, the Cuckoos trying to contact her and another one saying her name in her/his mind indicate that she probably secretly gives information to someone in JGS.

I really hope to see Emma/Danger interaction in AoU... just like the one in AXM #43, that would be great.
    This is all true. I definitely wouldn't like Emma to go over to villainy. Emma joining the JGS or the Avengers would be interesting. And it isn't clear what being a mole means right now.

I'd rather Emma just stay loyal to Cyclops, for a variety of reasons. I don't want Emma to be a villain, mainly because that means less screen time for her (villains eventually lose and get shuffled away for a months at a time), and I think she has the potential to rise to the top area of Marvel's hero list. AvX opened some very good doors for her and I think Age of Ultron could do the same. Marvel Now is blending the Avengers and X-men and I think Emma could benefit from it, but I doubt she will if she's a villain: "lolol I'll teach you to steal the Phoenix from me Scott" and then she disappears or goes to jail for a year. That's my thinking. It could go either way as far as how interesting it all is.

And the prview does look pretty cool. I'm "feeling it" all over again. But then again, I think I was fairly consistent in this-- I was looking forward to Bendis on ANXM and so far, I haven't been disappointed.
    Last edited by Goldgeller; 01-18-2013 at 09:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Wow, something very interesting will happen to Emma.

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?p...eview&id=14922
    Pretty much confirms Emma TP is gone I guess

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Pretty much confirms Emma TP is gone I guess
    It's a cool looking preview. I wonder what will happen... honestly... I just wanna read the book. Bendis is doing a great job on ANXM I find myself really looking forward to UXM. I really didn't expect to enjoy ANXM so much. Kinda hoping Emma isn't the traitor. But I want to see her do some cool stuff without her telepathy... and then get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Goldgeller View Post
    It's a cool looking preview. I wonder what will happen... honestly... I just wanna read the book. Bendis is doing a great job on ANXM I find myself really looking forward to UXM. I really didn't expect to enjoy ANXM so much. Kinda hoping Emma isn't the traitor. But I want to see her do some cool stuff without her telepathy... and then get it back.
    Emma needs something. No more arm candy start building herself. My theory is Emma and T.Jean will be lynch pins for both X Teams to unite. I want the 90's era of Xmen working together back again.

Emma needs to remove her fugitive status but help Scott from going too far

Quote Originally Posted by Hariel0079 View Post
    Emma needs something. No more arm candy start building herself. My theory is Emma and T.Jean will be lynch pins for both X Teams to unite. I want the 90's era of Xmen working together back again.

Emma needs to remove her fugitive status but help Scott from going too far
    I don't know about the teams uniting. But I think both characters will serve major rolls on the team. I hope. As long as Emma is betrayin' 'em. Emma rebuilding herself, giving herself her own brand, would be very interesting to see. I'm all for that happening. My very first hunch about the mole, before I disappeared for a while, was that it would probably be a new recruit... I'll stand by that. But I can't take Emma off the table.

BANNED

Mole stories are actually a lot more intriguing these days because it's such a well-worn trope. Obviously the guy who's acting suspicious and shifty can't be the mole, so it has to be the one you'd least expect, right? But then again, knowing that, maybe the real twist is that the obvious mole really is the mole. But then, knowing THAT, et cetera, inception, so on and so forth. The question is, how many steps ahead does Bendis expect us to think?

TP is gone?? that page looks quite telepathic to me...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	UncannyX-Men_02_Preview3.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	63.7 KB 
ID:	107391

Unaware there's a traitor in their midst, the new team of X-Men brought together by Cyclops enact the first step of their mutant revolution-which means finding out who's let loose a new army of Sentinels. The truth will shock you! But just what does this all mean for Emma Frost?
    It's interesting to see its being mentioned. Sounds like the one who's sending sentinels is a acquaintance of Emma.

And she's really really upset about losing her TP…

Quote Originally Posted by Goldgeller View Post
    This is all true. I definitely wouldn't like Emma to go over to villainy. Emma joining the JGS or the Avengers would be interesting. And it isn't clear what being a mole means right now.
    I'll hate Bendis forever if he made Emma go back to villainy. But like I've said above, I think Emma keeps contact with someone in JGS.

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    TP is gone?? that page looks quite telepathic to me...
    I guess those are her soliloquies.
    Last edited by airdreams; 01-18-2013 at 12:19 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.