Page 291 of 567 FirstFirst ... 191241281287288289290291292293294295301341391 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,365 of 8505

Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    I don't like the whole idea that the Uncanny team has a mole because let's be honest here, if you're a fan of any of those characters you would much rather them be the mole than one of the Dear Leader's lackeys. Realistically, the team members should all be constantly plotting against one another at all times, whether openly or not.
    I've been pretty much expecting something like this since Gillen banded these people together. Obviously AvX got in the middle of any real development, but these are people who are so used to doing things THEIR way and right now is the perfect time for any of them to do their thing solo, especially with their faith on Scott probably not being all that good right now. I'm half expecting this mole thing to play out either being something passing or everyone turning out to be working towards something else. I mean if you factor that Mags and Emma are suffering through power failures and sticking with this outfit as a survival method, why the hell Miss. Ruler of Limbo Who can Do Anything and even before her big boost totally demon rape Dr. Strange, is hanging out with these people? This should be a team that is continiously side-eye-ing each other.

Magneto is the only one whom I can find reasonable reasons for to actively support Scott's mutant revolution.

I'd love to see Emma play a role of teacher again and the new school thing will be interesting but I doubt the plot will focus on it; or a new ongoing featuring those new students will be announced, Hellions Vs. New Mutants round 2 lol.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Magik well never can tell her agenda since she plays longterm.

Magneto yeah u can see why he would support it.

Frost I assume she will handle the actual teaching for the most part.
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Even today I still doubt whether the new Xavier school will be opened; I guess it's more of a headquarters than a real school. The new E-team, which has Emma, Scott, Mags, Yana, probably Eva and Christopher, obviously is going to be under the spotlights of UXM, so there is no much room for the school thing. And it now seems to have only 4 teachers at most lol.

It would be better if several JGS's students who have been overshadowed, such as Hellion, Surge, Mercury and Oya, join the new school and are featured in a brand new on-going teen book, but well I know it hardly happens. :(

New Xavier School is about building an army. I assume they will be teaching mostly combat, science and stuff that is useful to fighting a war. No music or History Class
    Black History Month & 29 Days in February

Quote Originally Posted by JaggedFel View Post
    New Xavier School is about building an army. I assume they will be teaching mostly combat, science and stuff that is useful to fighting a war. No music or History Class
    Xavier's school (and all of it's spin offs) hasn't taught reading, writing, arithmatics, history and or science since Xavier stepped down. Now, all that's left of the Dream is Adult Scott's dream of leading a 4th Reich. No wonder Teen Jean is gonna take action to prevent that from happening.
    Last edited by ZNOP; 01-06-2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Typo correction(s).
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!

Hmm… Emma can teach literature (Beast: She knew every line of Byron by heart), electronics & neuroscience (designing the mind-tap device needs to be proficient in at least those two fields), business (she runs/ran her own corporation as CEO) and programming 101 (not sure if she's an expert but she's good enough to teach kids who knew nothing about it before) and of course, ethics; Scott can teach tactics; Mags seems to be proficient in electronics and mechanics; Yana can be a Russian teacher…

Scott is preparing for a mutant revolution, yet UXM is a hero team. The trick question is for who. Humans&mutants or just mutants?

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Not sure how I'm feeling about this team.
    My Canon > Your Canon

Give it a chance and see, I'm sure we'll see previews surface come this week

ButterRum, not Butter Rum ButterRum's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Hmm… Emma can teach literature (Beast: She knew every line of Byron by heart), electronics & neuroscience (designing the mind-tap device needs to be proficient in at least those two fields), business (she runs/ran her own corporation as CEO) and programming 101 (not sure if she's an expert but she's good enough to teach kids who knew nothing about it before) and of course, ethics; Scott can teach tactics; Mags seems to be proficient in electronics and mechanics; Yana can be a Russian teacher…
    How do we know Emma could teach programming? From the mind-swap device she made?
    Never Forgive. Never Forget. Justice for Butter Rum. ♥
    Emma Frost Week: Winner of Best Emma Frost Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Not sure how I'm feeling about this team.
    I'm kinda excited about it but as someone said, Marvel is being quiet about UXM... What we've already known are just the so-called revolution and the new Xavier school.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    How do we know Emma could teach programming? From the mind-swap device she made?
    If my memory severs she understood Dangers' programming, you know how complicated it can be lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ButterRum View Post
    Emma's "Mind-Tap" device can do anything...

It's the equivelent of the "mutant" Cosmic Cube!
    Last edited by ZNOP; 01-06-2013 at 01:08 PM.
    Hear me X-men! No longer am I the woman you once knew! I am fire and life incarnate! Now and forever...

I AM PHOENIX!