Page 285 of 567 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285286287288289295335385 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,275 of 8493

I've begun to think of Scott as Emma's pet case that went on a lot longer than she expected it to. She wanted to be the one woman who could change him into the man she thought he should be and finally raged when she realized even she couldn't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    I've begun to think of Scott as Emma's pet case that went on a lot longer than she expected it to. She wanted to be the one woman who could change him into the man she thought he should be and finally raged when she realized even she couldn't do it.
    Interesting, I always looked at it as, Scott was her way to have some sort of control/dominance which is to why she got away with a lot. Being back in her HFC days she wasn't the one in control... with scott it started off that way (at least the impression I got from Xtreme X-Men CC run) but ultimately failed and learned a valuable lesson.

I don't think that's her purpose. Emma's and Scott's personality put them in their roles in the relationship respectively. Emma was the HBIC at the beginning 'cause Scott was still trying to step out from behind the shadow of Xavier at the time and Emma was the one who pushed and challenged him; after forging his own path for the X-Men Scott is not who he was before, he acquires the confidence that has helped him step up and becomes a real leader. I of course prefer Emma as the leader to this, but it's a reasonable development too.

Love the use of light. The Phoenix is an interesting touch. Reminds me of WatX where the club was obsessed with it.
    Emma's eyes are too big I think... but the rest is perfect.
    Last edited by airdreams; 12-29-2012 at 03:27 PM.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    What do you guys think about her losing her telepathy?? Do you think this is gonna be permanent or she'll regain this soon?
    I think that she'll gain it back till Age of Ultron, coz she'll play a major role in it and she would be pretty useless without her TP... what do ya think?
    No way would Emma lose her TP permanently, but she won't regain it that fast I believe.

Or perhaps Emma was lying about her losing power and secretly had contact with the Avengers. Here is an interesting conjecture.
    http://forums.comicbookresources.com...1#post16339692

I'm not sure what the role she will play in AoU, she's in the group of resistance fighters but might only as a minor role, after all without her TP Emma is kinda "useless" in a real battle… but the adjustment of her power is still not fully revealed yet, so perhaps she'll gain some others down the road.

So at the end of Inferno Sinister tells Cyclops that he never had brain damage and that he put blocks on his powers until he was able to control them IRRC. So why was Whedons AXM that he never had brain damage in #14 a surprise?

I guess it's retconed again lol. But it made sense, no matter what caused his poor control over the optic blasts, brain damages or Sinister's manipulation, they were all "outside" forces that were beyond his control; but in AXM he finally understood that it's Scott himself who put the self-imposed mental block on his power, so it's like a surprise…

I love Pacheco NOW! and forgive him for horrible Emma outfits and here's the reason why

Emma grabbing his ass would make this infinitely perfect, but I'm happy with the overall result.
    Last edited by Λ ΛΛ Λ; 01-02-2013 at 03:17 AM. Reason: fixit

Here comes 2013! Happy New Year Emma Frost fans! (it's 2013 in China right now )

Emma Frost by skribbliX

Quote Originally Posted by Filip View Post
    I love Pacheco NOW! and forgive him for horrible Emma outfits and here's the reason why

Emma grabbing his ass would make this infinitely perfect, but I'm happy with the overall result.
    Love it! It should have appeared in the actual book...

Happy new year to you all! Best wishes-- and many comics-- to you all!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldgeller View Post
    Happy new year to you all! Best wishes-- and many comics-- to you all!
    Happy new year!

And… does anyone know what happened to Storm when she's under Bendis' pen? It's said that Bendis professed that there was going to be a story that focused on her point of view after she joined the Avengers but in the end, nothing happened.

Considering what he said about Emma (plenty of her front and center) but actually seemed to not have many plans for her, I'm worried about it now...

BANNED

Xin Nian Kuai Le Emmaniacs!

Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    Considering what he said about Emma (plenty of her front and center) but actually seemed to not have many plans for her, I'm worried about it now...
    Give it time. UXM hasn't even relaunched yet.

He has to set Weapon X first. I doubt we'll see much from them until UXM starts. They have their messed up powers to deal with for now and the O5 (although I doubt it will affect Emma much, it's more about Scott and possibly Magneto).
    [x]

Give it time. UXM hasn't even relaunched yet.
    Pretty much. I have no doubt Scott and Magneto will have more spot light but Emma will possibly setup for something much more. We just need the build up first.

Of course I know we have to wait and see... but I guess we can make some conjectures about Emma according to what Bendis did to other female characters before. I just saw a Storm fan expressed his discontent over Bendis while talking about his Storm and the lip service.