Page 284 of 568 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294334384 ... LastLast
Results 4,246 to 4,260 of 8515
  1. #4246
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Question. Does anyone think Emma will stay with The Extinction Team for long? I just feel since AVX and her not being Scott's girlfriend anymore, Emma may eventually venture out and do her own thing. I also hope Emma appears in other X-Books as well. I'm personally hoping to see her and X0Men Legacy and Uncanny X-Force. Just as a guest character of course.
    The X-Books honestly don't really have anything more to offer Emma at this point. She came, saw, and conquered, and I can't imagine her playing any significant role in Uncanny besides constantly talking down to Scott and reminding him how worthless he is. I'd like to see her join up with New Avengers, there's plenty of fresh meat there to subdue. She can bring the Cuckoos with her as a Telepathic Schoolgirl Ninja Assassination Squad in case she doesn't want to get her own hands dirty, with Quentin Quire tagging along as a servile lackey and butt monkey to be used for comic relief purposes.

  2. #4247
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Question. Does anyone think Emma will stay with The Extinction Team for long? I just feel since AVX and her not being Scott's girlfriend anymore, Emma may eventually venture out and do her own thing. I also hope Emma appears in other X-Books as well. I'm personally hoping to see her and X0Men Legacy and Uncanny X-Force. Just as a guest character of course.
    I think after the first couple arcs of UXM we'll see her move around more.

    I have theory that she's the lynch pin that bring both ANXM and UXM together.

    I had asked Bendis a while back on his twitter if Emma will be bouncing between his X-books and he stated we'll be seeing plenty of Emma front and center.

    Edit: Hickman on his formspring account even mentioned plans for Emma in his books

  3. #4248
    Creamy Pink Perfection/Emma 2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Traveling
    Posts
    7,050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PwrdOff View Post
    The X-Books honestly don't really have anything more to offer Emma at this point. She came, saw, and conquered, and I can't imagine her playing any significant role in Uncanny besides constantly talking down to Scott and reminding him how worthless he is. I'd like to see her join up with New Avengers, there's plenty of fresh meat there to subdue. She can bring the Cuckoos with her as a Telepathic Schoolgirl Ninja Assassination Squad in case she doesn't want to get her own hands dirty, with Quentin Quire tagging along as a servile lackey and butt monkey to be used for comic relief purposes.
    Strongly agree. Besides Emma did her good for the ingrates known as the X-Men. I personally want Emma to join the Thunderbolts. Deadpool, Red Hulk, Venom, and Elektra lead by Emma would be very interesting. I also would love to read Daniel Way's portayal of her as well.
    "That's how it happened on Earth 141 where BOTA was written by Headmasters Claremont, Milligan and Carey." - Jarrod

  4. #4249
    Veteran Member airdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    6,482

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Perfection/Emma 2 View Post
    Question. Does anyone think Emma will stay with The Extinction Team for long? I just feel since AVX and her not being Scott's girlfriend anymore, Emma may eventually venture out and do her own thing. I also hope Emma appears in other X-Books as well. I'm personally hoping to see her and X0Men Legacy and Uncanny X-Force. Just as a guest character of course.
    It's too early to say what role Emma will play in new UXM I guess; there still are so many possibilities for her. Perhaps she will stay with Scott and his gang due to the school and the new mutants they recruit, and looking at Exes working together is rare but would be very interesting; or Emma prefers teaching to training (as she always does) but finds the so-called new Xavier school is actually the headquarters of the mutant revolution then decides to leave and cooperate with a Avenger team (NA?) or the school; or maybe she decides to stay in the team in order to backstab Scott acting like a bitter-Ex (which I'd hate to see btw). I personally believe the more comics, X-books or Avengers related, Emma appears in, the better for her lol. At least we've already known that she will play a role in Age of Ultron with many Avengers members…
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

  5. #4250
    Veteran Member airdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    6,482

    Default

    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

  6. #4251

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by airdreams View Post
    I'd love to see Emma, Scott, Beast, Jean and Wolverine as the original X-Men being featured in a what-if.



    Welcome to the Emma appreciation Veitha!!!
    Thank you very much!

  7. #4252

    Default

    What do you guys think about her losing her telepathy?? Do you think this is gonna be permanent or she'll regain this soon?
    I think that she'll gain it back till Age of Ultron, coz she'll play a major role in it and she would be pretty useless without her TP... what do ya think?

  8. #4253
    Perfectly Safe Penguin ariwl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    What do you guys think about her losing her telepathy?? Do you think this is gonna be permanent or she'll regain this soon?
    I think that she'll gain it back till Age of Ultron, coz she'll play a major role in it and she would be pretty useless without her TP... what do ya think?
    She'll get it back eventually. Seems like all characters go through the phase and it happens to telepaths quite a bit. She'll read minds again; just don't know when.

    I think it's interesting since while she had a hard life growing up her TP gave her a significant edge that let her get whatever she wanted if she set her mind to it. Now her edge is gone so what will she do?

  9. #4254
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veitha View Post
    What do you guys think about her losing her telepathy?? Do you think this is gonna be permanent or she'll regain this soon?
    I think that she'll gain it back till Age of Ultron, coz she'll play a major role in it and she would be pretty useless without her TP... what do ya think?
    While I don't think it's a permanent I do think she has lost it but is getting a trade off or an alteration. She may not be able to read minds but she's going to get some sort of change.

    Marvel NOW has been doing just that, changes and shake ups through out and I think with that I wouldn't be all that surprise if they make it a permanent change.

    So far under Bendis pen we've been getting quite a bit of Shake ups and surprises, hell Dan Slott already has done his... and he's not done.

    I think if it works out well with Bendis concerning Emma that we get maybe set for a very good while.

    While I don't share the opinion of Emma leaving the X-books I do however would like to see her bounce around more and I think with the break out of ANXM#3 for her and her final line in that scene is a big glimpse and something she maybe thinking and not so much imprisonment but more of an atonement feeling.

    So in respect to PwrdOff I think emma's role of being scotts arm candy/women is done but what she may have planned we have yet to see, I have a crazy theory that Emma will be have a big role and be a lynch pin for both ANXM and UXM teams.
    Last edited by Hariel0079; 12-29-2012 at 09:14 AM.

  10. #4255
    Perfectly Safe Penguin ariwl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,476

    Default

    End of the year and people are going stir crazy.

    It's a 2012 clearance sale! All loonies must go!

  11. #4256
    F&*k BOTA!!! Hariel0079's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Connecticut
    Posts
    10,552

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    End of the year and people are going stir crazy.

    It's a 2012 clearance sale! All loonies must go!
    Yup, everywhere even after New Years will have sales.

  12. #4257
    Veteran Member airdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    6,482

    Default

    Sorry for derailing the topic. If he can stop trolling here the end of the year will be even better.
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

  13. #4258
    Veteran Member airdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Shanghai
    Posts
    6,482
    In dog days, all we need is Frost.

  14. #4259
    Perfectly Safe Penguin ariwl1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    5,476

    Default

    Love the use of light. The Phoenix is an interesting touch. Reminds me of WatX where the club was obsessed with it.

  15. #4260
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    9,237

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ariwl1 View Post
    Love the use of light. The Phoenix is an interesting touch. Reminds me of WatX where the club was obsessed with it.
    Emma just wants Jean all to herself. It's a little known fact that she only sleeps with Cyclops because all he ever thinks of is Jean, she just mines his brain for the good bits. Why do you think that they broke up immediately after she lost her telepathy?
    Last edited by PwrdOff; 12-29-2012 at 01:52 PM.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •